DAVV Admission 2022 Non-CET – DAVV conducts admission for various Certificates, Diploma, PG Diploma, Undergraduate (UG), and Post-graduate (PG) being offered at its University Teaching Departments for the session 2022-23. The application form for various Non-CET courses has been also released. The admission to various non-CET programs will be strictly on the basis of UG/12th scores and in some cases entrance test is also conducted. Interested candidates can read the complete details regarding DAVV Admission 2022 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc. on this page.
Latest: DAVV Admission 2022 Application Form has been started for various Non-CET Programmes. Click here to fill the form.
DAVV Non-CET Admission 2022
DAVV offers admission for the various Certificates, Diploma, PG Diploma, Undergraduate (UG), and Post-graduate (PG) programs for the academic year 2022-2023. The candidates are advised to apply for admission only if he/she fulfills the eligibility requirements. The onus of checking appropriate eligibility lies with the candidate. The complete details of DAVV Admission 2022 Non-CET along with the application form and schedule can be checked from here.
DAVV Non-CET Admission 2022 Overview
|Conducting body of DAVV Non-CET Admission 2022||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya|
|Courses Offered||Various Certificates, Diploma, PG Diploma,
Undergraduate (UG), and Post-graduate (PG)
|Selection Procedure||On the basis of Merit|
Important Downloads and Official Links
DAVV Non-CET Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Online application start date||Started|
|Last date to apply||10 Jun 2022|
DAVV Non-CET Admission 2022 Notification
DAVV Non-CET Admission 2022 Application Form
Application Form of DAVV Admission 2022 Non-CET for various Certificates, Diploma, PG Diploma, Undergraduate (UG), and Post-graduate (PG) courses is made available on the official website.
Application Fees: The application form fee is Rs. 750/- (Rs. 400/- for SC/ST candidates of MP domicile) per programme.
DAVV Non-CET Admission 2022 Eligibility, Courses and Seats
- Minimum percentage and number of seats for admission to programs being offered by the University are mentioned in information brochure given below. A relaxation of 5% in the eligibility criteria shall be admissible to the bonafide Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) applicants. A relaxation of 5% in eligibility will also be applicable to Persons with Disability (Divyang) as defined by Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- The admission will purely be given on the basis of merit – which will be prepared by the concerning department based on its own set criteria, it may be based on qualifying examination or written examination or interview or any other mode/s or combinations of any two or three modes. (Except BPES, MPEd., B. Ed., & M. Ed)
- Age Limit: As per the directives of Government of Madhya Pradesh, there is no upper age limit for admission to various programmes. Guidelines and rules for admission framed by Government of Madhya Pradesh regarding age limit will be opted in toto from the issue of the date.
Non-eligibility for Admission
- An applicant convicted by the court of law in India or outside or one against whom cases are being tried in the court/s or challan has been presented or has verifiable against him/her concerning misbehavior/ beating of students/ officers/ employees or a person against whom disciplinary action has been taken by Devi Ahilya University or any other University shall not be eligible for admission.
- A full-time government employee/non-government employee cannot take admission in courses run during working hours. However, they can take admission in courses run after regular working hours. For the same, they will have to produce a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer.
DAVV Non-CET Admission 2022 Admission Procedure
The admission will be given purely on the basis of merit prepared by the concerning department based on its own set criteria (Except BPES, MPEd., B. Ed., & M. Ed.).
DAVV Admission 2022 Non-CET FAQ’s
Subscribe For Latest Updates
A. DAVV offers admission for the various Certificates, Diploma, PG Diploma, Undergraduate (UG), and Post-graduate (PG) programs for the academic year 2022-2023.
A. The candidates can apply online for DAVV Admission 2022 Non-CET through the official website.
A. The application form fee is Rs. 750/- (Rs. 400/- for SC/ST candidates of MP domicile) per programme.
A. The official website is dauniv.ac.in
Official Website: dauniv.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,