JEXPO 2022 – The application form for JEXPO 2022 has been released. Candidates can fill the form from the official website webscte.co.in, Last date to apply is April 04, 2022, Also, for 2022, the application fee has been waived off. Which means, there is no application or registration fee to be paid. The exam date for JEXPO 2022 is scheduled for May 07, 2022, The exam timings are 10:00 AM – 12:00 Noon. The official brochure for JEXPO 2022 has also been released. Candidates can download the brochure from below. All the details about the exam and the dates have been provided.
The West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development conducts JEXPO 2022 exam for candidates who aspire to pursue Diploma courses in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture in West Bengal Polytechnics. JEXPO 2022 is conducted at 24 exam centres. This is an offline exam. Candidates will have to take the exam from selected test centers. It is a 2-hour long exam where objective type questions will be asked as per the syllabus set by the authorities. You can scroll below to check out the eligibility criteria, application form details, exam pattern, syllabus and much more about this Diploma entrance examination,
Latest – JEXPO 2022 application form released. Click here to fill form.
Latest – JEXPO 2022 application form fee has been waived off for this year. Candidates do not have to pay any registration or application fee.
Latest – JEXPO 2022 official brochure has been released. Dates and details of the exam are given. Download here.
JEXPO 2022 Dates
JEXPO 2022 official schedule has been released. Candidates can check all the important date for the exam from the table below.
|JEXPO2022 Application form release||1st March 2022|
|Last date to fill JEXPO 2022 Application form||4th April 2022|
|JEXPO 2022 exam date||7th May 2022|
|JEXPO 2022 Results||to be announced|
|JEXPO 2022 Counseling begins||to be announced|
JEXPO 2022 Overview
Given below is an overview of JEXPO 2022:
|Conducting body of JEXPO 2022||West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development|
|Courses Offered||Diploma courses in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture|
|Exam mode||offline mode|
|Total number of questions||100 questions|
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
|Medium of exam||English and Bengali|
JEXPO 2022 Application Form
The application form for JEXPO 2022 is released online on their official website ie webscte.co.in
Application Fees: For 2022, the application fee has been waived off. Candidates do not need to pay any application fee.
Steps for JEXPO 2022 Application process:-
Step 1:- Fill JEXPO 2022 application form with all the personal and qualification details.
Step 2:- Submit required documents online.
Step 3:- Pay application fees online.
JEXPO 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for admissions, candidates must satisfy the JEXPO 2022 eligibility criteria in order to avoid the cancellation of their applications later on.
- Nationality: Nationality of Candidates should be Indian
- Age Limit: Candidates should be born on or before 1st July 2007. However, There is no upper age limit for appearing in JEXPO 2022
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have qualified 10th standard from any recognized board
- Marks: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 35% marks in their 10th grade
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed their 10th standard with mathematics, physics and English subjects
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in 10th Board exams will also be eligible to apply for JEXPO 2022
- Medical Fitness: Candidate should have no color blindness, should be phsically and mentally fit, and should be able to pursue technical course
JEXPO 2022 Syllabus
The conducting body has set the syllabus of JEXPO 2022, which is listed below in brief.
- Force and motion
- Work, Power and energy
- Current electricity
- Mole concept
- atomic structure
- Matter-structure and properties
- Acids, bases, and salts
- Separation of components of mixtures
- Concerns about our environment
- Behavior of gases
- Periodic table and periodicity properties of elements
- chemical bonding
- organic chemistry
- Real numbers
- Coordinate geometry-distance formula
- Linear simultaneous equations
- Properties of parallelogram
- Simple and compound interest
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportions
- Cone and spheres
JEXPO 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates aspiring to qualify JEXPO 2022 should be well aware of the state level entrance examination pattern-
- Mode of exam: JEXPO 2022 exam is an offline examination
- Exam duration: The duration of JEXPO 2022 is 2 hours
- Number of questions: In total, 100 questions will be asked in JEXPO 2022
- Types of questions: JEXPO 2022 will have MCQ type questions
- Exam language: JEXPO 2022 will be conducted in English and Bengali language
- Exam frequency: JEXPO 2022 will be conducted once a year
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be given for every correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer in JEXPO 2022
- Sections: There will be 3 sections in JEXPO 2022 ie Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
|Section||Total questions||Total Marks|
JEXPO 2022 Preparation Strategy And Books
Here, we have mentioned a few tips to give an extra edge to your JEXPO 2022 preparation.
- Firstly, you should know the complete syllabus and exam pattern and study as per it
- Practice as many questions as you can
- Work hard to clear your basic knowledge which will be helpful in solving questions
- Follow good study material to study for JEXPO 2022
- Meditate on regular basis
Here we have also mentioned good books for your JEXPO 2022 entrance exam.
|Book Name||Buy Here|
|Pardeep’s Science Chemistry Part-2 for Class 10th||Click Here|
|Mathematics for Class 10 by RD Sharma (examination 2020-21)||Click Here|
|Mastering Numerics and Objectives of Physics for Class X| Second edition||Click Here|
|NCERT Exemplar Problems-Solutions MATHEMATICS class 10th||Click Here|
JEXPO 2022 Reservation Criteria
The reservation policy for JEXPO 2022 is given in the table given here.
|Category of candidate||Reservation|
|SC of West Bengal||22%|
|ST of West Bengal||6%|
|OBC-A and OBC-B||As per government orders|
|Physically Challenged (Handicapped)||5%|
List of courses offered via JEXPO 2022
JEXPO 2022 offers 32 different disciplines in Diploma in Engineering & Technology courses. They are as follows:-
- Agricultural Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Technology
- Computer Software Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering Industrial Control
- Electrical Power System
- Food Processing Technology
- Footwear Technology
- Geographic Information System & Global Positioning System
- Instrumentation &Control Engineering
- Information Technology
- Interior Decoration
- Leather Goods Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Production)
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
JEXPO 2022 Admit Card
JEXPO 2022 Admit Card will be available on the website webscte.co.in, JEXPO 2022 admit card can be downloaded by entering the application form number. You have to take out a print-out of JEXPO 2022 admit card. The JEXPO 2022 admit card will contain the name and address of the examination center for JEXPO 2022 along with other details. JEXPO 2022 admit card will not be sent to any applicant by post or other means individually. Candidates must preserve their JEXPO 2022 admit card carefully till the completion of the admission process for the academic session 2022- 2023.
JEXPO 2022 Exam Instructions
These are a few instructions that candidates need to follow on the JEXPO 2022 exam day:-
- You must enter the examination hall 30 minutes before the start of the examination
- You must bring the printout copy of the downloaded JEXPO 2022 admit card along with an original photo identity card, like Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ voter ID card / Passport
- Carry two passport size photographs of yours
- You must bring blue/black ball-point pen
- You will not be allowed to use graph papers, log tables, calculators, cell phones or other electronic gadgets in the examination hall
- Rough work or any other type of writing should not be done on the OMR answer sheet
- You are not allowed to leave your seat in examination hall before asking any of the invigilator(s)
JEXPO 2022 Exam Center
The exam centers of the JEXPO 2022 will be spread through all the districts of West Bengal. Generally, an exam center is allotted as per ‘Choice of Zone’ given by the candidates during the application form filling procedure. Applicants outside West Bengal can choose the options of “Zone of Examination” from the codes of districts Kolkata, Howrah, North 24-Parganas or South 24-Parganas only.
|Kolkata – North||10|
|Kolkata – Central||12|
|South 24 Parganas||13|
|North 24 Parganas||14|
JEXPO 2022 Result
The JEXPO 2022 Result will be available in the form of a merit list on the official website, at webscte.co.in, The Council will not send the result to any applicant individually. Students can check their JEXPO 2022 merit rank by typing their application form number and captcha code.
JEXPO 2022 Counseling
Candidates should be in touch regularly with the website webscte.co.in for information regarding counseling and the admission process. SC, ST, OBX, EWS, PwD etc. candidates are required to produce the caste/category certificate by the competent authority of the Government of West Bengal before the commencement of counseling/admission. The candidate will have to take admission in the allotted college, within the date mentioned in the allotment letter. Failure to take admission within the stipulated date or time span will make the candidate inligible for the offered seat and the seat will be canceled for that candidate.
JEXPO 2022 Participating Institutions
JEXPO 2022 offers admission into 150 West Bengal Polytechnic Institutions, including private, government and government-sponsored institutions. You can refer to JEXPO 2022 information brochure given on their official website to know the address, type, district and name of institutions and the branches they are offering.
The West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development conducts JEXPO annually, which is a state-level entrance examination of a 2-hour duration with 100 multiple-choice questions. JEXPO is conducted to give students admission into diploma courses in engineering/ technology/ architecture in polytechnic colleges of West Bengal.
FAQs About JEXPO 2022
A. JEXPO 2022 will be held in offline mode.
A. JEXPO 2022 is for 10th pass students, who wish to pursue polytechnic diploma courses.
A.You will have to pay 450 INR Application fees for JEXPO 2022.