SRMJEEE 2022 Admit Card – Candidates can download the SRMJEEE admit card 2022 after the completing the slot booking process at srmist.edu.in. Whereas, slot booking for SRMJEEE 2022 2nd Phase is going to be started from April 19 and continue till April 21, 2022. In order to download the SRMJEEE hall ticket, log in with email id and password. The admit card consists of personal details of the candidate as well as exam details like reporting timings, date, exam instruction and password for Remote Proctored Online Mode (RPOM) Exam etc. Candidates can check the steps to download the admit card for SRMJEEE 2022 by using online test booking system (OTBS). Check more details on SRMJEEE 2022 admit card like date, time, link, how to download it, what to carry, from this page.
Latest – SRMJEEE 2022 admit card is generated for those who complete the slot booking process successfully. Scroll down to access the link for the same.
SRMJEEE 2022 Admit Card
Official Website: srmist.edu.in
The admit card is identification proof that has to be carried by a candidate for the entrance exam. The identity of a candidate is verified by the exam invigilator through the admit card. Check the schedule for the issue of your SRMJEEE 2022 admit card from the table below.
|SRMJEEE 2022 Events||Phase 1 Dates||Phase 2 Dates||Phase 3 Dates|
|Slot Booking||5 and 6 Jan 2022||19 – 21 Apr 2022||To be announced!|
|Mock Test (Online)||7 Jan 2022||19 – 21 Apr 2022||To be announced!|
|Issuance of the admit card||Released!||To be announced!||To be announced!|
|SRMJEEE Exam Dates (Main Test – Online)||8 Jan 2022 – (1.00 pm to 3.30 pm)
9 Jan 2022 – (1.00 pm to 3.30 pm)
|23 – 24 Apr 2022||25 – 26 Jun 2022|
How to Download SRMJEEE 2022 Admit Card?
SRM University will generate SRMJEEE admit card after the booking the slot for exam. In order to download the admit card , candidates have to use online test booking system (OTBS). After completion of SRMJEEE slot booking process, eligible candidates can get the admit card. However, if a candidate wants to download the admit card, they may follow the instructions as below:
Step 1: Visit the official website or Click on the direct link provided above to download SRMJEEE admit card 2022.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to log in using email id and password.
Step 3: Click on the ‘login’ button to submit SRMJEEE login details.
Step 4: Thereafter, the candidate need to book the exam slot and press the “Slot booking” button as shown below image.
Step 5: On submitting the details, in the next screen, click on ‘view/print hall ticket’ link, after which your admit card appear on the screen.
Step 6: Finally download and take a print out of the admit card to carry it to the test center.
Details on SRMJEEE 2022 Admit Card
The details that are mentioned on your SRMJEEE 2022 Admit Card are listed below. Applicants should check them carefully, and if there is any error then immediately contact the authorities. The details must match the information in the application form of SRMJEEE 2022,
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s complete address
- Application number
- Date and time of the exam
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Candidate’s signature
- Address of the test center
- Reporting time
- General Instruction
Sample Image of SRMJEEE Admit Card…
What to Do If Unable To Download SRMJEEE 2022 Admit Card
If a candidate is unable to download admit card of SRMJEEE 2022, then they can follow the steps below:
- Login to SRMJEEE 2022 dashboard using registered email id and password.
- Inside the dashboard, candidates can check the Tab – “Any Query Ask Us”. Click on it.
- The candidates can ask their queries and seek help in regards to slot booking and admit card download by contacting on below helpline and Email ID
Helpline no. , +91 (044) 27455510, 47437500
Email ID – [email protected]
What Things Needed along with SRMJEEE 2022 Admit Card to take Test?
On the day of the entrance exam, candidates must keep the following items along with them:
- SRMJEEE admit card 2022
- One Original ID Proof
Note: Candidate must note that photo of one photo ID card and admit card will be taken in front of Webcam.
SRMJEEE 2022 Admit Card Instructions
The candidates can check below some important instructions related to SRMJEEE 2022 admit card:
- Candidates have to produce the admit card and one ID proof, without it, candidates cannot be sit in the exam.
- The hall tickets of the candidates shall be scanned.
- The hall ticket should be presented to the invigilators for verification.
- The hall ticket will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application form complete in all respects and book slot on or before the last date as specified.
- Candidate must not tamper with the admit card or change any entry on it. The admit card is needed at the time of counseling and admission.
- The hall ticket cannot be transferred to any other candidate. Any sort of impersonation is illegal.
How to Retrieve SRMJEEE 2022 Login Password?
In case if a candidate does not remember their password for SRMJEEE login, then they can retrieve it by following the steps as provided below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page, after which a login window opens where you can see the link that says “Forgot password”.
Step 2: On doing so the candidates are asked to enter their registered email id.
Step 3: On submitting the registered email id the candidates can check their email id for the restored password.
Keep the retrieved login details safe, as they are also needed at the time of checking SRMJEEE result,
SRMJEEE 2022 Mock Test
Mock tests help you to identify the type of questions generally asked in the test, your weak and strong topics, etc. Access the free mock test for SRMJEEE 2022 from the table below.
Guidelines for SRMJEEE 2022 Exam Day
SRM has released the guideline to be followed on the day of SRMJEEE 2022 exam, check it from below:
- Candidates must note that the webcam will be activated automatically, when the exam will start.
- In case webcam will not work properly, candidate will not available to give the exam.
- Candidate need to take a photo and photo of one photo ID card in front of Webcam.
- Invigilator monitoring every action remotely with the help of AI engine
- To appear in exam, candidates should login for test using information provided on their admit card.
- Candidates must login 60 minutes before starting the exam to complete exam formality and read exam instructions
- Candidates will not quit the test before 120 minutes whether they complete the test before time.
- Candidates must note that if they have skipped the question there are no way to come back and answer it. So please be careful before moving onto the next question.
- I want to submit the test’ button appears only after 120 minutes is elapsed.
- The quit password needs to be entered to EXIT THE TEST (WHICH IS MANDATORY), which will be available in the Instruction Manual for taking the test.
- Test will automatically end once the exam duration is complete, which is 150 minutes.
Requirements for Remote Proctoring Test
Candidates can check the things which required needed for taking the Remote Proctoring Test from below:
- Candidates need to maintain high level of discipline, ethics and integrity when appearing for the exam.
- Computer with Pentium IV/Dual Core, 1GB RAM or higher, 80 GB HDD or higher, 15″ color and also have Keyboard, Mouse, Microsoft Windows 10 and above Antivirus Webcam and microphone.
- Mobile phone (If not have computer or laptop)
- Internet connection with 512 KBPS (1MBPS is preferred)
- Room and Environment
- Candidates have to dress formally.
- NOTE: No retest will be given if the test is interrupted due to bad/no internet,
For the remote test, candidates would need to download the Safe Exam Browser (SEB) setup,
FAQs on SRMJEEE 2022 Admit Card
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Ans: SRMJEEE admit card is generated just after the completing slot booking process.
Ans: Candidates can visit the official portal of SRM University ie srmist.edu.in.
Ans: Yes, candidates can book the slot for phase 1 from January 05, 2022 to January 06, 2022.
Ans: SRMJEEE 2022 exam is conducting in Remote Proctored Online Mode.