CUET PG 2022 Exam Pattern – CUET PG Exam Pattern varies according to the subject candidate has opted for. In total there would be 3 distinct exam patterns for CUET PG. However, regardless of the course selected the the question paper would contain 100 questions, There would also be negative marking of (-1) in the paper. CUET PG would be conducted in offline CBT mode for the candidates.
CUET PG 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can apply for ONLY ONE COURSE IN A SLOT (as they have selected in Application Form, CUET (PG) 2022 will be conducted in English and Hindi (Bilingual) except for language and
CUET PG Exam Pattern Highlights
|Type of Questions asked||MCQ|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Marks Per Question||4|
|Negative Marking||Yes; (-1)|
|Sections in a paper||Depends (Part A and B)|
|Language of the paper||English in Hindi (except sahitya papers)|
Structure of CUET PG 2022 Question Paper
The structure of CUET paper would depend upon the course applied for:
- Candidate has to choose language English or Hindi for the General Paper
- For PGQP08, PGQP60 and PGQP74 and PGQP78 only one course can be selected.
- The entire Question Paper for PGQP05 (English) and PGQP06 (Hindi) would be in only one language.
- The Question Paper will be in Sanskrit only for Acharya, Shiksha Shastri and Shiksha Acharya Courses.
- In case of Shiksha Shastri and Shiksha Acharya the entire 100 questions of the question paper would be in Sanskrit language only.
- In case of PGQP60 and PGQP62 concerned language only would be used for the domain
knowledge questions ie 75 questions
The paper code would be mentioned on Admit Card,
CUET PG 2022 Exam Pattern According to the Course Applied For.
The course wise exam pattern of CUET 2022 Question paper is as follows.
CUET PG 2022 Test Paper Codes
For more details, visit CUET Test Paper Code
CUET PG 2022 Marking Scheme
CUET Marking scheme is as follows:
- For each correct response, candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
- For each incorrect response, 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
FAQs on CUET PG 2022 Exam Pattern
Q1. How many questions would eb asked in CUET PG 2022?
Ans. 100 Questions would be asked in CUET PG 2022
Q2. Is there negative marking in CUET PG 2022?
Ans Yes there is negative marking of (-1) marks.
Q3. Which CUET PG 2022 Paper code I have to appear for?
Ans. Paper code would de[endonthecourseappliedforandtheinstituteappliedforbythecandidateThelistisgivenaboveThepapercodewouldalsobementionedon[endonthecourseappliedforandtheinstituteappliedforbythecandidateThelistisgivenaboveThepapercodewouldalsobementionedonAdmit Card,
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,