CSU Vidyavaridhi (PhD) VVET 2022 – Central Sanskrit University (CSU) will be released the application form for Vidyavaridhi (PhD) VVET on the official website. Students can apply online at sanskrit.nic.in, Candidates who have a Master’s Degree in the Sanskrit Language are eligible to take VVET 2022 exam. Read complete details on CSU Vidyavaridhi PhD VVET 2022 from this article.
CSU Vidyavaridhi (PhD) VVET 2022
The VVET 2022 exam is conducted to shortlist eligible candidates for the post of Vidya Varidhi (PhD) programme.
CSU Vidyavaridhi (PhD) VVET 2022 Overview
|Exam||CSU Vidyavaridhi (PhD) VVET 2022|
|Conducting Body||Central Sanskrit University|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Duration||01 Hour 30 Minutes|
CSU Vidyavaridhi (PhD) VVET 2022 Important Dates
Check all the important dates regarding CSU Vidyavaridhi (PhD) VVET 2022 from the table below.
|Start of online applications||to be announced|
|Last date to submit without late fee||to be announced|
|Last date to submit applications without late fees||to be announced|
|Application Form Correction||to be announced|
|Admit Card Release Date||to be announced|
|CSU Vidyavaridhi (PhD) VVET||to be announced|
|Declaration of result||to be announced|
CSU Vidyavaridhi (PhD) VVET Eligibility Criteria 2022
Applicants appearing for VVET 2022 have to make sure that they meet the minimum eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. They can read the previous year’s detailed CSU Vidyavaridhi (PhD) VVET Eligibility Criteria 2022 below.
- Acharya/ MA Sanskrit or equivalent degree with 55% marks. (50% marks for the reserved category candidates).
- Those who wish to appear in Education should have a Shiksha Acharya degree with a minimum of 55% marks
On year Shiksha Acharya with 55% marks with Acharya/ MA/ equivalent degree with 55% marks or MA in Education/ M.Ed with 55% marks.
- Foreign student can also apply for VVET. They must have Acharya/ MA in Sanskrit with minimum of 55% marks from deemed University. They can apply through the Ministry of External Affairs Department.
- Those who have cleared the NET/JRF/ Lectureship test/SLET also have to appear for VVET.
CSU Vidyavaridhi (PhD) VVET Application Form 2022
The application process for VVET 2022 will be available soon. Here is the step by step guide to applying for CSU Vidyavaridhi (PhD) VVET exam 2022.
Candidates can submit CSU Vidyavaridhi (PhD) VVET Application Form 2022 as per official announcement.
- Browse the official website or click on the direct link available above.
- Now, the registration page will open up where candidates have to click on ‘registration’ for new registration.
- Next, provide the basic details that are asked in the application form.
- Use the registered email address and password to login,
- Enter the personal information, educational qualification details and other information to fill the form.
- Upload the scanned images of the
- Last step is to pay the required application fee.
Application Fee (as per last year)
|Fee for online exam without late fee||Rs. 2000/-|
|Fee for online exam with late fee||Rs. 3000/-|
CSU Vidyavaridhi (PhD) VVET Admit Card 2022
The Central Sanskrit University will be released Vidyavaridhi (PhD) Admit Card online at the official website.
- Candidates who have registered themselves are eligible to download the admit card.
- They must have user id and password to login and download VVET admit card.
- As it is one of the crucial documents for the exam, candidates have t make sure that all the details present on it is correct.
- In case of discrepancy, contact the official body. Also, keep a copy of the CSU Vidyavarishi VVET admit card till the admission process is completed.
CSU Vidyavaridhi (PhD) VVET Exam Center 2022
Students have to provide exam center preference while submitting the online application form. Based on the information given by them, the conducting body allocates the exam center to the students. Once the center of the exam is allocated, it will not be changed. Check out the previous year’s list of CSU Vidyavaridhi (PhD) VVET Eligibility Criteria 2022 test centers below.
CSU Vidyavaridhi (PhD) VVET Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates appearing for the test must have sufficient knowledge of Sanskrit languages to qualify for this exam. They must thoroughly go through the subjects offered at the MA level, general knowledge, research methodology and manuscriptlogy to prepare for VVET 2022. Check out the previous year’s CSU Vidyavaridhi (PhD) VVET Exam Pattern below.
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Duration of exam: one hour and 30 minutes
- Maximum marks: 100 marks per paper
- Number of Papers: 02 papers – Question Paper 1 and Question Paper 2
CSU Vidyavaridhi (PhD) VVET Selection Procedure 2022
Candidates are shortlisted for the Vidya Varidhi PhD course based on their performance in the written examination.
First, all the interested and eligible candidates have to submit the online application form.
- While applying, each candidate is required to provide the maximum preference order for admission to CSU campuses.
- Based on the eligibility, candidates are called for the written exam,
- The qualifying candidate will be allocated the campuses based on their preference.
- In case of non-availability of seats, admission may be given to any of the campuses according to merit.
CSU Vidyavaridhi (PhD) VVET 2022 Result
Candidates can check the CSU Vidyavaridhi (PhD) VVET 2022 result online at official website.
- Candidates have to visit the official website and check the result.
- Based on the candidate’s performance, the University prepares a merit list.
- This merit list has the names and roll numbers of the qualifying candidates.
- The VVET merit list of results of the Entrance Test is prepared at All India level.
- Candidates admission will be finalized based on their own admission policy.
CSU Vidyavaridhi (PhD) Program Fees
The shortlisted candidates have to pay the program fee at the time of admission to finalize their enrollment. Education in the University is free. However, a candidate has to borne fees for other expenditures at the time of admission. All the miscellaneous expenditure done on research activities is included in this. This fund is sent strictly according to the student’s activity. Check the previous year’s Vidyavaridhi (PhD) program fee below.
- Central Sanskrit University, Delhi – Rs. 6800/-
Research Subjects for Vidyavaridhi PhD
Study Centers for Vidyavaridhi (PhD) Program
Last Year, CSU offers the Vidyavaridhi (PhD) program at 14 different study centers spread across the nation. Here is the list of such CSU centers that offer high-quality Vidyavaridhi (PhD) programme.
About Central Sanskrit University
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Central Sanskrit University also known as Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan was set up on October 15, 1970. IT is an autonomous body that was established to implement the policies ad programs for the development and promotion of the Sanskrit language. To shortlist eligible candidates, the University conducts national level entrance examination as Vidya Varidhi Entrance Test (VVET).
Important Downloads (Last Year)
Ans. The official website for CSU Vidyavaridhi (PhD) is sanskrit.nic.in.
Ans. Aspirants must have Masters degree in Sanskrit to apply for VVET 2022.
Ans. Last Year, candidates had to pay the Rs. 6800/- as the program fee for Vidyavaridhi (PhD).
Insofar, official details of CSU Vidyavaridhi (PhD) VVET 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
Official website: sanskrit.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,