CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022: Central Sanskrit Universityy, Delhi is all set to conduct the Shiksha Acharya Entrance Test (SAET) in 2022. The examination is conducted for admission to M.Ed (Shiksha Acharya) program on the University campus. The application form will be released at sanskrit.nic.in, As per last year details, A total of 100 seats in two campuses of the University in Bhopal and Jaipur are available for the M.Ed course in 2022. Read about complete exam details of CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022 in this article and know about eligibility, application form, exam pattern, results and more.
CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022
Central Sanskrit University has its two campuses located in Jaipur and Bhopal. For 2022 M.Ed (Shiksha Acharya) admissions through the SAET 2022 exam, there are 50 seats available in each of the two campuses of the University.
CSU Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) SSET 2022 Overview
|Exam||CSU Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) SSET 2022|
|Conducting Body||Central Sanskrit University|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Type of Question||Part A – Objective type
Part B – Descriptive type
|Duration||1.5 Hours for Part A
1 Hour for Part B
CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can check out the complete schedule of important events like application form date, correction window, exam date etc. in the table below.
|CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022||Date|
|Start of online applications||to be announced|
|Last date to apply w/o late fee||to be announced|
|Start of online applications with late fee||to be announced|
|Last date to apply online with late fee||to be announced|
|Application form corrections||to be announced|
|Release of SAET 2021 admit card||to be announced|
|SAET 2021 exam date||to be announced|
|SAET Results 2021||to be announced|
CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Central Sanskrit University will be released the official prospectus indicating certain minimum conditions of eligibility for the SAET 2022 exam. Candidates have to ensure that they are in full compliance with all eligibility conditions before applying for the exam. The following points highlight the key conditions of eligibility for the SAET 2022 exam.
- Candidates must be at least 22 years old as on October 01 of admission year.
- There is no upper age limit.
- There are no relaxations on the age limitations.
- Applicants must have passed Shashtri/BA (Sanskrit)/equivalent/Acharya/MA (Sanskrit)/equivalent and Shiksha Shashtri/B.Ed (with Sanskrit teaching) by securing at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- 5% relaxation on the minimum marks is applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ST, OBC and PWD candidates.
- Applicants must have secured 50% marks separately in Theory & Practical and 50% marks in aggregate in Shiksha Shashtri/B.Ed (with Sanskrit teaching).
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST, OBC and PWD categories, 5% relaxation in the minimum marks is available.
CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022 Application Form
Application form for the CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022 is available online at the website sanskrit.nic.in. Candidates have to register online and then login to fill up the application form by paying the requisite application fee. Complete details of the application process is explained below.
- Open the website sanskrit.nic.in.
- Under the notification section, click on the direct link to apply online for the SAET 2022 exam.
- Click on Registration and fill up the registration form to generate the login credentials.
- Login to the website and fill up the online application form.
- Upload scanned passport sized dated photograph.
- Pay the fees and submit the application form online.
- Generate a print out of the application form for future reference.
CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022 Application Fee
Candidates can check the one-time, non-refundable previous year’s application fee amount below.
|Without Late Fee||Rs 2000|
|With Late Fee||Rs 3000|
CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022 Admit Card
Admit cards for appearing in the offline CSU SAET 2022 exam is provided to registered candidates through the official website of the University. Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website as soon as it is released by entering the User ID and Password.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card along with a photo identity proof to the designated exam centre.
- Candidates have to download the CSU SAET 2022 admit card by entering User ID and Password on the official website.
- The admit card must be preserved even after the exam. At the time of admission, the original admit card must be submitted.
- Candidates are advised to read instruction on the admit card and follow them strictly during the exam.
CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022 Syllabus
Complete syllabus of the CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022 is available online in the official prospectus of the admission entrance test. Candidates can get the download link of the prospectus in this article. Candidates can check out the key indicative subjects as per the previous year’s syllabus below.
- Competency in Sanskrit Language
- Educational Psychology
- General Knowledge related to Education
- Teaching of Sanskrit
CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022 Exam Pattern
It is expected that SAET 2022 exam is conducted on OMR sheets ie offline. Candidates are provided question booklets and answer sheets and they have to darken circles to indicate choice of alternative on the OMR sheets as per question number. There are two parts where Part A comprises of objective type questions only while Part B comprises of descriptive type questions. The details of the exam pattern can be checked below.
|Exam Mode||Offline (OMR Sheet based)|
|Duration||1.5 Hours for Part A
1 Hour for Part B
|No. of Papers||Part A and Part B|
|Type of Questions||Part A – Objective type
Part B – Descriptive type
|Total Marks||Part A – 100 marks
Part B – 50 marks
Check out the distribution of marks across sections in Part A & B below.
CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022 Result
CSU SAET result is determined on the basis of merit in the entrance test. The University has set a minimum qualifying marks for the exam and only those candidates who secure the minimum marks are considered to have qualified the test. As soon as the result is declared on the website, candidates can check it on their own by opening the website.
- All India Basis Merit List is prepared by the CSU.
- Candidates can check the merit list online on the website sanskrit.nic.in.
- Admission to M.Ed course in CSU is offered on the basis of merit in the exam.
- CSU conduct admission as per their own policy.
- Campus transfer is not possible once admission is confirmed.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- Candidates have to secure 50% or more in Part A and Part B separately.
- Part B of candidates is not evaluated if they do not secure at least 50% in Part A.
CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) 2022 Seat Availability
As per the previous year’s official prospectus, there are 50 seats each in the two campuses of the Central Sanskrit University. Check out below.
|Campus||No. of Seats|
Subscribe For Latest Updates
On May 07, 2002, the Ministry of Human Resource Development declared the then existing Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan to be a deemed University. The institution was initially established as the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan for the development, propagation and promotion of the Sanskrit language. Attributed to the role played by the Institute in the field of Sanskrit education since its establishment, the institute was established as the Central Sanskrit University under provisions of the Gazette No. CG-DL-A-17042020-219068 of India Government dates April 17, 2021. From April 30, 2020, the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan was rechristened as the Central Sanskrit University.
Address: 56-57, Institutional Area, D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110058
Telephone: 011 – 28521258
Email: [email protected]
Important Downloads (Last Year)
Ans. Shiksha Acharya Entrance Test (SAET) is conducted by Central Sanskrit University for admission to M.Ed programs in 2022.
Ans. The exam date for CSU SAET 2022 is yet to be announced.
Ans. The exam is conducted on OMR sheets. Part A is objective type and Part B is descriptive type.
Ans. Yes. B.Ed (with Sanskrit teaching) is necessary.
Insofar, official details of CSU Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) SAET 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
Official website: sanskrit.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,