CMC Ludhiana 2022 Results: Christian Medical College (CMC) will be released the merit list for General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) and M.Sc. Nursing on the notice board of the CMC Ludhiana. A merit list of all the qualified candidates will be displayed and candidates can check their names in the same. The selection will be done on the basis of the score of the entrance exam only as there is no other provision for admission to the said course. All the CMC Ludhiana 2022 Result Qualified candidates will be called for counseling process for which the schedule and venue will be decided by the concerned authority.
CMC Ludhiana 2022 Results
Results: Candidates can check the CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing 2022 Result as per schedule.
Official Website: cmcludhiana.in
CMC Ludhiana 2022 Results Important Dates
The expected schedule for result declaration is provided below, interested candidates can check for the schedule and can proceed according to it. Details for the same are as follows.
|Events||Important Dates for M.Sc Nursing||Important Dates for GNM|
|Admission written test||to be announced||to be announced|
|Declaration of the Result||to be announced||to be announced|
|Counseling/Scrutiny of Certificates||to be announced||to be announced|
|Medical examination||to be announced||to be announced|
|Orientation / Classes||to be announced||to be announced|
|2nd Counseling||to be announced||to be announced|
CMC Ludhiana 2022 Tie-breaking Criteria
In case one or more candidates score equal marks then in that case inter- se-merit is prepared by taking the following points into consideration.
- Marks obtained in AWT in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics
- Marks obtained in AWT in Biology
- Marks obtained in AWT in English
- Candidate older in age
For M.Sc. Nursing:
- Marks of written test out of 180
- Candidate older in age
CMC Ludhiana 2022 Cut Off
- Cut off score is the score that decides the qualifying criteria for admission to the course.
- All the candidates who will score marks equivalent to cut off will be marked as qualified candidates.
- The cut off for CMC Ludhiana GNM course is 30%and for M.Sc. Nursing 35% as per last year’s information.
- Candidates who have appeared in the NEET UG or NEET PG and have qualified the exam will be eligible to take part in the counseling process on the basis of the score of NEET UG and NEET PG.
- All the qualified candidates will be called for the counseling process for admission to the respective courses.
How To Check CMC Ludhiana 2022 Result
In order to check the result for CMC Ludhiana 2022 Admission Test, candidates need to follow some simple steps as follows.
- Step 1: Visit the official website cmcludhiana.in
- Step 2: Check for the notice regarding the result declaration and click on the same.
- Step 3: Check the dates for the result declaration in the notice.
- Step 4: Visit the office of the concerned authority on the date mentioned in the notice.
- Step 5: Check the result displayed on the notice board of the college.
- Step 6: Check your name on the list and proceed accordingly to it.
CMC Ludhiana GNM 2022 Counseling Process
All the candidates who have qualified the admission test will be called for counseling process as per their ranks. The venue and date for the counseling process will be declared by the conducting body. The counseling process will takes place in offline mode only. Candidates have to visit the venue of the counseling and need to carry all the relevant documents with them. If any of the candidates fail to carry the relevant documents then the admission will get canceled and that seat will be allotted to the next candidate. Counseling process will take place category wise and it will end when seats in all the respective categories will be filled.
Documents to carry at the time of CMC Ludhiana GNM 2022 Counseling
The candidates who will be called for counseling need to carry all the relevant documents that are attached along with application form with them failure of which may lead to rejection from the process. A list of required documents is mentioned here, candidates can check.
- Class 10th certificate showing date of birth
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Residence/ Domicile Certificate
- SC / ST / BC Certificate (if applicable)
- Baptism Certificate, Confirmation Certificate (if applicable) Church Membership. (For Christian Candidates only)
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
About CMC Ludhiana Admission Test
Christian Medical College Ludhiana will take admission to GNM and M.Sc.Nursing course through an admission test. The Admission test will takes place in offline mode only and consists of 100 questions in total for GNM course and it will contain 180 questions for M.Sc Nursing Course. The exam for GNM will consists of topics like physics, chemistry, mathematics (up to class 10), general awareness and aptitude. The exam for M.Sc. Nursing will contain questions from syllabus of B.Sc. Nursing. All the candidates who want to get admission into the said course need to appear in the admission test, There is no other provision for admission into the said course.
About CMC Ludhiana
Christian Medical College was established and governed by the Minority Christian Community. The main purpose of CMC is to teach and train Christian Men and Women in the field of Health and medicine for healing others. The campus is located at Ludhiana, Punjab and consists of total of 775 beds in the hospital. It offers admission to various courses related to medical and health.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Ans. No. There is no provision for a scorecard for any of the candidates.
Ans. No. Result can be checked only by visiting the office of the concerned authority.
Ans. Yes. Candidates need to carry both original as well as xerox copies of all the relevant documents.
Ans. No. Candidates are not required to register themselves separately for the counseling process.
Ans. No. Admission to the course will depend on the rank of the candidate and the availability of seats.
Insofar, official details of CMC Ludhiana Result 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
Official website: cmcludhiana.in,
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,