CMAT Response Sheet 2022 – CMAT 2022 Response Sheet will be released by NTA like every year. The Response Sheet contains the correct answer and the response of candidates. It is released before the official announcement of the result so candidates can download the response sheet from the official website ie cmat.nta.nic.in. In order to get the response sheet, you can log in from Application no. , Date of Birth, and security pin. You can calculate the score by the marking scheme allowed.
CMAT Response Sheet 2022
CMAT 2022 schedule is released by NTA, the entire schedule is given below.
|Starting date of online registration||16th Feb 2022|
|Closing date of registration||17th March 2022|
|Correcting the particulars||19th – 21st March 2022|
|Release of the admit card||to be announced|
|CMAT 2022 Exam||9 April 2022|
|Release of recorded responses and provisional answer key||to be announced|
|Declaration of result||to be announced|
How to Download CMAT Response Sheet 2022?
The steps to Download CMAT 2022 Response Sheet are as following:
- 1st Step: Click on the CMAT Official Website cmat.nta.nic.in
- 2nd Step: Go on to the Display Question Paper and Answer key Challenge 2022
- 3rd Step: You will see two login options
- Through Application Number and Password
- Through Application Number and Date of Birth
- 4th Step: If you login through application number and password so you will need to fill the following details –
- Application form, Application no. , password and security pin.
- And If you login through Application number and Date of Birth Application form, Application no. , Date of birth and security pin.
- 5th Step: Click on the view Question paper button
- 6th Step: The response sheet is dispayed on the screen.
- 7th Step: The Candidate can use the ‘Question Paper’, ‘Response Sheet’ and the allotted ‘Marking Scheme’ to calculate the probable score.
How to Calculate marks using CMAT 2022 Response Sheet
- STEP 1 : Download the ‘Question paper’ and ‘Response Sheet’ from the official website.
- STEP 2 : You can estimate the raw score by the marking scheme. For this count your correct answers and inccorect answers. Unattempted answers do not impact CMAT score.
Use this formula to calculate the CMAT 2022 score.
CMAT 2022 raw score= 4* (no. of correct answers) – 1* (no. of incorrect answers)
- STEP 3 : You can cross-check you answers and calculate the probable score.
CMAT 2022 Answer Key
National Testing Agency (NTA) released two types of answer keys: One is Provisional Answer key and the other is where the official CMAT Result is declared. If in the response sheet you have to raise any objection against the provisional answer key, by paying through online mode by Debit Card, Credit Card and Netbanking a sum of 1000 rs per question.
CMAT Result 2022
The NTA will release the result after the release of the final answer key. The marking scheme is decided as;
- For each correct answer 4 marks are given.
- Every incorrect answer will be awarded -1 mark.
- For each answer not attempted no negative marking will be given.
About CMAT 2022
CMAT(Common Management Admission Test) is a National Level Entrance Examination conducted by NTA(National Testing Agency). It is a Computer-based test that consists of 4 sections- Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability, and Reading Comprehension and General Awareness.
FAQ about the CMAT Response Sheet 2022
If the Objection is found to be genuine then the notification will be issued by NTA.
To calculate CMAT Score, match responses in the response sheet and match it with the correct answers. Calculate your score by the marking scheme allotted.
No, you cannot challenge the CMAT Final answer key.
1000rs has to be paid for every objection raised. The fees have to pay through online mode via debit card, credit card, or Netbanking.
You can pay it through online mode
1. Debit card
2. Credit card