CMAT Admit Card 2022 – National Testing Agency (NTA) releases CMAT 2022 admit card on its official website ie cmat.nta.nic.in. NTA releases CMAT admit cards usually 2 weeks before the exam. To download it, you will need to log in by entering the application number and date of birth. The admit card for CMAT 2022 consists of important details of the candidate as well exam details like the address of the exam center, exam timings, etc. NTA CMAT 2022 admit card is an important verification document to be carried out on the day of the entrance test.
CMAT Admit Card 2022
CMAT 2022 Admit Card – The link to download CMAT Admit Card 2022 will be available soon.
Only those candidates who successfully registered for CMAT 2022 will be able to download the admit card. Aspirants must ensure that the details printed on the CMAT hall ticket are correct. Candidates can check the schedule for the release of CMAT admit card 2022 from the table below. The below table is based on the trend of the last 3 years.
|Closing date of registration||17th March 2022|
|Release of the admit card||10 days before the date of the exam|
|CMAT 2022 Exam||9 April 2022|
How to Download CMAT Admit Card 2022?
CMAT 2022 admit card will only be available in online mode only. To download the admit card/hall ticket for CMAT 2022 from the official website, you may follow the instructions given below.
1st Step: Visit the official website of CMAT 2022 ie cmat.nta.nic.in.
2nd Step: Next, the candidates will need to log in by entering the following details –
- Application Number (as obtained after completing CMAT 2022 registration).
- Date of birth.
- Security Pin.
3rd Step: After this, click on the submit button.
4th Step: Once you submit the login details, your admit card is then displayed on the screen.
5th Step: Finally, you can download & take a printout of it to carry on the exam day.
Note: In case, the candidate is unable to download the admit card, then he/she can approach the helpline number 0120-3946612 between 10 am to 5 pm.
Details Given on CMAT Admit Card 2022
Soon after downloading the admit card, the candidates must check the details carefully. Thus, the particulars that are mentioned on the admit card is as follows-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Scribe details
- Application Number
- course name
- Reporting time
- Gate closing time
- Examination date and time
- Test Center Number
- Venue details
- Exam Instructions
The sample image of the CMAT admit card is as follows…..
Errors to look for in the CMAT Admit Card 2022
After downloading the admit card, candidates must ensure that the details printed on it are accurate. Candidates should check their CMAT 2022 admit card for these errors:
- Application number should be same as the one generated at time of CMAT 2022 registration.
- Name on admit card is same as your photo identity card.
- Date of birth, category, gender is correct
- Exam date is similar to the one officially declared.
- Photograph and signature must be clearly visible.
What if there is any discrepancy in CMAT Admit Card 2022?
In case, there is any discrepancy or error in the detail(s) given on the CMAT admit card, then you must contact the CMAT authorities immediately. Besides the personal details in the hall ticket, you can not request for change in the examination center, unless the NTA issues a notice for the same.
What to do if forgot CMAT 2022 login details?
Applicants who have misplaced their login details can retrieve it back. However, candidates must keep checking their registered number and details for updates.
So, the steps to retrieve the CMAT Application Number is as follows –
- Visit the link – testservices.nic.in/ExamSys21/Root/Home.aspx
- Then click on “Forgot application number”
- Enter candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, security pin.
- The application number is then sent to the registered email id.
- Note and save the mail for future purposes.
Steps to retrieve password for CMAT 2022.
- Visit the website – testservices.nic.in/ExamSys21/Root/Home.aspx
- Click on “forgot password”.
- Now select one of the ways to retrieve password – using security question and its answer (created during registration), using verification code sent on registered mobile number, or using reset password link sent to registered email address.
- Choose any step and fill in the required information.
- Now create a new password. Write it down somewhere for future references.
What to Carry for CMAT 2022 Entrance Exam?
On the day of the entrance, candidates must carry the following documents along with CMAT 2022 Admit Card.
- Printed copy of the admit card on an A-4 sized paper.
- A transparent ball point pen.
- Personal hand sanitizer (50ml), and a personal transparent water bottle.
- One passport size photograph
- Authorized photo identity proof such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID card etc.
- PWD Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, the candidate must show the relevant document at the time of exam. Marriage Certificate / Divorce / Decree / Legal Name Change Document.
CMAT Admit Card 2022: Important Instructions
On the day of the entrance exam, the candidates are advised to follow the important instructions as given below.
- Candidates must carry the admit card along with the above-mentioned documents.
- The applicants must report to the exam center 2 hours before the exam time.
- The registration desk will close 90 minutes prior to the exam.
- Candidates must go through all the instructions printed on the admit card.
- Candidates should take their seat immediately after opening of the Examination hall on their allotted seat.
- No candidate is allowed to change their exam hall during examination. Their candidature will be canceled.
- The candidate should ensure that the question paper is available on the computer as per the opted Subject Code mentioned in the admit card.
- No baggage is allowed in the exam.
- Sheet will be provided for rough work at the center in the Examination Room. This has to be handed to the invigilator after the exam.
- The candidate must sign and paste the photograph on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place.
Highlights on CMAT Admit Card 2022
The key highlights for CMAT admit card. hall ticket 2022 is as follows.
- The hall ticket will not be sent by post. The candidates have to download the admit card from the official website only.
- Candidates can download the hall ticket using application number and password.
- The duplicate hall ticket will be available at the examination centres.
- Applicants must keep the hall ticket for future purposes.
- Candidates who have submitted incomplete application form will not receive the admit card.
CMAT 2022 Examination Centers
The details of the exam centers will be mentioned on the CMAT Admit Card 2022. Candidates must check the address and details of the test center carefully. However, the centers cannot be changed once it is allocated. So, the list of the centers are as follows-
- Andaman and Nicobar
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal.
CMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Students who are appearing for the exam must have knowledge regarding the CMAT 2022 exam pattern. Candidates can refer to the following information for CMAT 2022 exam pattern.
- The common management admission test is computer-based.
- The time duration of the entrance test is 3 hours. Additional 30 minutes is given for the new section.
- A total of 125 questions are asked in the exam.
- Sections included in the entrance exam- Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, General Awareness, Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
- For correct answer, 4 marks are awarded. And for an incorrect answer, -1 marks is awarded.
Marking Scheme of the examination
|Quantitative techniques and data interpretation||25||100|
|Innovation and Entrepreneurship (optional)||25||100|
CMAT Admit Card 2022 – FAQs
Ans. It is observed that the CMAT 2022 Admit Card is generally released 10 days before the date of the exam. Hence, the same can be expected for this year as well.
Ans. In order to download the hall ticket, candidates will require details like their registration number and date of birth/ password.
Ans. The applicants must carry the following documents- One passport size photograph, a valid ID card, and PWD Certificate (if applicable).
Ans. No, the applicants cannot change their exam center once allotted.
Ans. No, only the hard copy of the CMAT admit card is considered valid to get entry inside the examination center.