CMAT 2022 Response Sheet – Candidates can download the response sheet for CMAT 2022 from the official website ie cmat.nta.nic.in. They need to login with their application form number, DOB and security pin to do so. The applicants can use the CMAT 2022 response sheet along with the question paper and CMAT 2022 answer key to estimate their probable score in the examination. Scroll down to check out the steps to download the response sheet, how to use it and much more.
CMAT 2022 Response Sheet
There is a respective individual response sheet for every candidate for Common Management Admission Test 2022 examination. The response sheet contains the question id and the ids of all the four options. Shown below are the important dates.
|CMAT 2022 Response Sheet||Dates|
|Exam Date||09 Apr 2022|
|Release of response sheets||to be notified|
|Last date to download response sheet||to be notified|
Download Here: Candidates can download CMAT 2022 response sheet as per schedule https://cmat.nta.nic.in/
What after? , CMAT Result 2022
Must Read – CMAT 2022 Answer Key
CMAT 2022 Response Sheet Release Date
The NTA will display the recorded responses and Question Paper attempted by the candidates on the NTA website cmat.nta.nic.in prior to declaration of result. The recorded responses are likely to be displayed for two to three days.
CMAT Response Sheet 2022 will be displayed along with the CMAT 2022 answer key,
Also check – CMAT Admit Card 2022
How to get CMAT Response Sheet 2022 at CSC?
Candidates can also get the response sheet of CMAT 2022 at the CSC. Online claim for CMAT 2022 response sheet or Answer Key will be provided against Rs 25 + GST service charge.
Important read – CMAT 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
How to know your score as per CMAT 2022 Response Sheet?
Candidates can use the marking scheme given below in order to calculate their marks using the response sheet of CMAT 2022.
- Each question carries 04 (4) marks.
- For each correct response, candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
- For each incorrect response, 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Un-answered/un-attempted will be given no marks.
- To answer a question, the candidate needs to choose one option as correct option.
- However, after the process of Challenges of the Answer Key, in case there are multiple correct options or change in key, only those candidates who have attempted it correctly as per the revised Answer key will be awarded marks.
- In case a Question is dropped due to some technical error, full marks shall be given to all the candidates irrespective of the fact who have attempted it or not.
Also read – CMAT Registration 2022
How candidates entered responses in CMAT 2022 exam?
To navigate between questions within a Paper, candidate needs to do the following: Procedure for answering a multiple-choice type question-
- To select the option(s), click on the corresponding button(s) of the option(s)
- To deselect the chosen answer, click on the button of the chosen option again or click on the “Clear Response” button.
- To save the answer, the candidate MUST click on the “Next” button.
- To mark the question for review (without answering it), click on the “Flag” button.
Candidate will have the option to change previously saved answer of any question, anytime during the entire duration of the test. To change the answer to a question that has already been answered, first select the corresponding question from the Question Palette, then click on “Clear Response” to clear the previously entered answer and subsequently follow the procedure for answering that type of question.