CLAT Previous Year Question Papers with Answers – Candidates can check the previous year question papers of CLAT exam from this page. Checking the previous year question papers helps the test-takers to have an idea about the examination. By solving the previous year question papers, the candidates can improve their speed to solve questions in less time. For more information about CLAT previous year question papers with answerscheck the information given on this page.
CLAT Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
Candidates can check the previous year question papers to know the diffculty level of the examination. Also, question papers act as a resource for the candidates who are about to appear for the examination.
Previous Year Question Papers for Undergraduate (BA LLB)
Previous Year Question Papers for Postgraduate (LLM)
CLAT 2022 Mock Test
Check the links of mock test given below in the table.
CLAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the expected exam pattern given below for CLAT 2022 both undergradute and post – graduate courses.
Exam pattern for UG admission
- Duration: 2 hours
- Nature of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Total no. of questions: 150
- Marking scheme: 01 marks for the correct answers. For the wrong answers, -0.25 marks are deducted.
|english language||legal reasoning|
|Logical reasoning||quantitative techniques|
|Current affairs including general
Exam pattern for PG admission
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 2 hours
- Type of questions: Objective type (multiple – choice questions)
- Maximum marks: The maximum marks is 120
- For the correct answers, +1 marks are awarded. For the wrong answers, -0.25 marks are deducted.
How To Use CLAT Previous Year Question Papers?
Check the significance of CLAT previous year questions given below.
- Previous year question papers act as a resource: Candidates can use the previous year sample papers to see what type of questions have been coming over the years.
- For checking the difficulty level of questions: By checking the previous year question papers, candidates can check the difficulty level of questions.
- For checking the weightage of questions: The candidates can see which topics have been coming again and again over the years.
- To gain confidence: The candidates get more confidence after solving more and more question papers.
About CLAT 2022
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Common Law Admission Test is conducted by NLUs for the students who want to pursue undergraduate and post-graduate courses in the field of law. CLAT is conducted at national level and takes place in the offline mode. The duration of the exam is 2 hours. UG exam comprises 150 questions in total. whereas the PG exam comprises of 120 questions in total.