CLAT 2020 Question Paper – Consortium of NLUs has published official CLAT question papers for UG and PG exams at consortiumofnlus.ac.in. The same can also be downloaded from this page. Using the CLAT 2020 question papers candidates can get the question asked in the exam. Since CLAT is an online exam, the hardcopy of the question paper is not provided. Util the official papers are uploaded, the memory-based questions and answers can help candidates estimate their CLAT 2020 scores. For more details read below.
Latest: CLAT 2020 official question papers for UG and PG exams are available. Download PDF file below.
CLAT 2020 Question Paper
The CLAT 2020 question paper has 5 sections that are English Language, Current Affairs, including General Knowledge, Legal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Techniques. Check the official CLAT 2020 questions below:
CLAT 2020 Question Paper Dates
The official CLAT 2020 answer keys and question paper will be available as per the schedule below:
|CLAT 2020 Question Paper||Dates|
|Publication of Official Answer Key and question paper||28 Sep 2020|
|Objections can be submitted from||28 Sep 2020|
|Last date to submit objections||29 Sep 2020 12:00 Midnight|
|Publication of final answer key||03 Oct 2020|
How to Download CLAT 2020 Question Paper?
The question paper for CLAT 2020 can be downloaded by simply following the steps as provided below –
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to download CLAT paper.
Step 2: After this, the question paper pdf will appear on the screen.
Step 3: You can save a copy of the question paper and can download it for future reference.
Structure of CLAT 2020 Question Paper
The following is the structure of CLAT 2020 Question Paper. Candidates can read and check the explanation of each and every element from down below.
- It signifies the serial number of the question paper booklet.
- This shows the set code that the candidate has received.
- Candidate has to write their admit card number in digits in this space.
- Here, the applicants need to sign clearly.
- This space is signed for the invigilator to sign.
- The point number 6 has the important instructions for the applicant.
CLAT 2020 Answer Key
The official authority releases the answer key for CLAT 2020 on the official website. It is provided in pdf format. Candidates need to login with their username and password to download the same. There are 2 types of answer key ie provisional and final answer key. Candidates can raise challenges against the CLAT 2020 provisional answer key, if not satisfied with the answer / question. They need to pay a nominal fee per question challenged. However, the final answer key cannot be challenged.
To estimate their probable score, the applicants need to add 1 mark. However, for the incorrect answer, the applicants need to deduct 0.25 marks.
CLAT 2020 Question Paper Pattern
Check the question paper pattern for both CLAT UG and PG given below.
- Type of questions: The question paper consists of multiple-choice questions
- No. of questions: There are 150 questions in the question paper
- Marking scheme: Each question is of 01 marks. In case of incorrect answers, 0.25 marks are deducted.
Distribution of questions
|Topics||No. of questions|
|Current Affairs, including GK||35-39|
- Type of questions: CLAT PG question paper consists of multiple-choice questions
- No. of questions: There are 120 questions in the CLAT PG question paper
- Marking scheme: Each question is of 01 marks. There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks in case of incorrect answers
Questions are framed from the topics such as:
- Constitutional Law
- Law of Contract
- Family Law
- Public International Law
- Tax Law
- Environmental Law
- Criminal Law
- Administrative Law
- Property Law
- Company Law
- Labor & Industrial Law
About CLAT 2020
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is conducted by the Consortium of NLUs. It is a national level entrance examination. CLAT is conducted for admission into courses like LLB, LLM, and other law courses. It is an online computer-based examination. The duration of the test is 2 hours. After qualifying CLAT, the candidates can take admission in UG or PG law courses at participating NLUs.