CIEAT 2022 Application Form – Crescent Institute of Science & Technology has released CIEAT application form 2022 online at crescent.education. CIEAT application form is released for the candidates who want to take admission in B.Tech programs. Those who have passed class 12th with PCM can fill the application form. To fill the CIEAT 2022 application form, candidates need to provide personal details, qualification details, course preferences, etc. Candidates can check more details about CIEAT 2022 application form here such as image specifications, process to apply, application fee etc.
Latest , CIEAT 2022 Examination date has been released by the Crescent Institute of Science & Technology.
CIEAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates are required to fill correct information in all the required fields of the application form. The direct link to fill the CIEAT 2022 Application Form is provided below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the CIEAT 2022 Application Form.
CIEAT 2022 Application Form Dates
Check the importnat dates regarding CIEAT 2022 application form.
|CIEAT 2022 Application Form||Phase 1 Dates||Phase 2 Dates|
|Availability of Online Application||Released!||Released!|
|Last date of Online Application||,||TBA|
|CIEAT Exam Date||05 Mar 2022||18 Jun 2022 (09:30 am – 12:00 noon)|
CIEAT 2022 Application Fee
The applicants can pay the CIEAT 2022 application fee via both online or offline mode. Candidates can check the application form fees in the section below.
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay Rs 1050.
Mode of payment
- Online Mode: The application fee can be submitted via debit card / credit card / net banking.
- Offline Mode: Candidates could choose to pay through cash at the fee counter of the university. also, candidates can pay via DD (Demand Draft) in favor “BSAbdur Rahman University, GST Road Vandalur, Chennai – 600048, Tamil Nadu, India”
CIEAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the CIEAT 2022 application form, candidates must check the eligiblity criteria for the same. The eligibility criteria is mentioned in the section below.
Age Criteria: Candidates must have been born on or after July 1, 1998 are eligible to apply for this test.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam with 60% marks in Physics & Chemistry, Mathematics from State Board / CBSE / ICSE or any recognized board.
- For admission to B.Tech lateral entry, candidates must have passed diploma course of 3 years in engineering and technology or have a B.Sc degree with a score of 60% marks during study.
Documents Required to Fill CIEAT 2022 Application Form
While filling CIEAT 2022 application form, aspirants have to submit some documents. It is essential to have those important documents ready to avoid any delay. Here is the list of documents which you have to submit while filling out the application form.
- Academic documents to fill the qualification details.
- A valid mobile number or email id for verification.
- Scanned image of your passport size photograph.
- A valid Credit / Debit card to pay the application fee.
CIEAT 2022 Image Specifications
Scanned images of photograph is important to upload while filling CIEAT 2022 application form. Image of photograph should be uploaded according to specified specifications.
|Size||Upto 80 kb|
How to Fill the CIEAT 2022 Application Form
Step 1, Visit the official website, crescent.education or click on the link provided above.
After clicking on the link, you will be asked to provide your basic personal details like name, gender, religion, mother tongue, father’s name, mother’s name etc. you will also be asked for your preference, of course, your communication address, educational details, and upload photographs.
Personal Details: The personal details screen is shown below.
Step 2, Course Preference: In this section, candidates shall be required to provide three (3) prefred branch of B.Tech. The final branch will be allotted on the basis of CIEAT 2022 merit list.
Step 3, In this section, candidates shall be required to enter the qualification details such as qualifying examination, year and month of passing/appearing, medium, etc.
Step 4, Upload images – Candidates will have to upload the image as per the specifications mentioned above.
Step 5, Fees Payment – Lastly, you have to pay the application fee. Take a printout of the confirmation page as well for future reference.
Details to be Entered in CIEAT 2022 Application Form
- Mother Tongue
- aadhar card number
- Date of Birth
- Parents details
- Choice of test city
- Address for communication
- Qualifying exam
- Year and month of passing
- name and address of school
- Marks obtained in qualifying exam
CIEAT 2022 Admit Card
The details regarding the CIEAT Admit card 2022 are given below.
- CIEAT 2022 admit card will be issued by the Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology to the candidates who submitted the CIEAT application form 2022 successfully.
- The admit card will be issued through online mode.
- The eligible candidates can get the CIEAT2022 admit card entering their registration number and date of birth.
- CIEAT admit card will comprise all the necessary information related to the exam such as exam time, exam date, address of the examination center will be mentioned on the admit card.
About CIEAT 2022
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test, commonly called as CIEAT, conducted by BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology for admission to B.Tech programs offered by the institute. Candidates with valid JEE Main scores are exempt from appearing for CIEAT and can apply based on their JEE Main ranks for which a separate merit list will be prepared and announced by the University. The Exam is conducted in online mode for a duration of 2 hours. There is no negative marking in the exam.
About Crescent Institute of Science and Technology
BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology, formerly BS Abdur Rahman Crescent University, is a deemed to be university situated in Tamil Nadu, India. The institute has 10 schools of study. The university conducts the entrance exam for admission to the B.Tech courses. Crescent Institute of Science and Technology is spread over 64 acres along the GT Road.
Ans. the application form has been released on the official website for 2022.
Ans. No, candidates have to fill the application form in online mode.
Ans. The CIET application fee is Rs. 1050.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,