CEED Admit Card 2022 – IIT Bombay has released the CEED admit card on January 12, 2022. It is released online on the official website — ceed.iitb.ac.in, portal.iitb.ac.in. A direct link to download CEED 2022 admit card can also be accessed from this page. To download it, log in by entering your email Id and password. CEED 2022 entrance exam is scheduled for January 23, 2022. Candidates must carry a hard copy of the hall ticket on the day of the entrance exam. Check details on CEED admit card 2022 like release date, steps to download the admit card, exam day instructions, etc from the page below.
CEED Admit Card 2022
Download Here: Click here to download CEED Admit Card 2022.
The admit card for CEED 2022 entrance exam is released in online mode only. Candidates can download the admit card till the date of the examination.
CEED Admit Card 2022 Release Date
Aspirants can check the schedule for the release of the CEED 2022 admit card and post-event dates from the table below.
|Release of CEED 2022 admit card||12 Jan 2022|
|Last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card||14 Jan 2022|
|Last date to download the admit card||23 Jan 2022|
|CEED 2022 exam date||23 Jan 2022|
How to Download CEED 2022 Admit Card?
To download the CEED admit card 2022 from the candidate login, follow the instructions given below.
1st Step: Click on the direct link on the page above to download the admit card.
2nd Step: Next, the candidates need to log in by entering the following details (as provided during CEED 2022 registration,
- Registered email id
3rd Step: After this, click on the ‘login’ button to submit the details.
4th Step: As you will submit the details, your admit card is then displayed on the screen.
5th Step: Check the details given on your admit card and take a printout of it.
Also Check: CEED 2022 Syllabus
How to Download CEED 2022 Admit Card if Forgot Password?
In order to download the admit card for CEED 2022, it is crucial for candidates to log in. However, in case an aspirant does not remember their login password, they can retrieve it by simply following the steps given below.
- After this, enter your registered email id in the given space.
- Then click on the ‘Forgot Password‘ button again.
- Again the students will be redirected to the new page as shown above.
- Candidates will have to enter their date of birth.
- Candidates will have to write the answer to the security question they had selected during the registration.
- Then click on the ‘Proceed‘ button.
- The confirmation will be open on your screen by the official side that you have been sent an email with the reset password URL. (as shown above)
- Then the candidates are required to open their mail inbox and check the received mail by the IIT Bombay for reset password. (as shown above).
- Now click on the URL given by the authority.
- The candidates will be redirected once again to create the new password page. (as shown below).
- Now enter a new password. (must be of 8 characters having 1 number and a special character)
- Confirm the new password and click on the ‘Reset’ button.
- Now candidates can use the new password to login for downloading the admit card.
Details Given on CEED Admit Card 2022
After downloading CEED admit card, you will see that it consist of the following information –
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date & Timings
- Report & Registration Timing
- Address of the exam center
- Photograph of the candidate
Sample image of CEED admit card is given below…
CEED 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
On the day of the enrance exam, candidates should follow the instructions as given below.
- Carry the hard copy of the CEED admit card 2022 on the day of the exam.
- Carry you own hand sanitizer, face mask to the test center.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- You can also bring your own clear clipboard for marking answers on the OMR sheet.
- Along with the admit card, bring your valid ID proof.
- Report at the test center at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
- You should also bring your own stationary items like Pencils, Sketch pens, Poster colours.
Acceptable ID proofs to carry for the exam –
- College issued identity card
- voter id card
- PAN card
- aadhar card
- Printed e-aadhar card
- driving license
What Not to Carry for CEED 2022 Test Center?
Candidates should note that the following items are phrohibited inside the exam center. Thus, aspirants should ensure that you do not bring thye following items to the examination hall.
- Drawing sheets or Piece of paper
- Calculators or Logs
- electronic gadgets
- Smart or digital watches
What to do if there is Discrepancy in CEED 2022 Admit Card
Candidates should check the all mentioned details on the admit card. Candidates should intentionally read each detail of the admit card especially personal details. If they find any discrepancy or an error in the details of the admit card, they should immediately write and send an email to the officials at [email protected]
Candidates will have to write the details of the issue found on the admit card. The correction request will be received by the candidates within 7 days of the issue of the CEED admit card. After the stipulated time, no communication regarding the removal of discrepancy in the admit card will be entertained.
How to difficult is CEED entrance exam?
In the year 2021, students said the entrance exam was Moderate. In Part A, aspirants said that NAT and MSQ were Moderately difficult, and MCQ type questions were Easy. In Part B, candidates found some questions confusing.
From the past years’ exam analysis, it is being observed that the exam is of Moderate difficulty level.
CEED 2022 Exam Pattern
Aspirants can take a look at the examination pattern for CEED 2022 entrance exam from below.
Mode of the exam – The entrance test is conducted in Online mode for Paper A, and Pen and Paper mode for Paper B.
Duration of the exam – The exam is of a total of 3 hours duration, wherein, 1 hour is for Part A and 2 hours for Part B.
Medium of the paper – The questions will be asked in English medium.
Total Marks – The exam is of a total of 100 marks each for Part A and Part B.
Type of questions – In Part A aspirants have to solve NAT, MCQ, MSQ type questions, Whereas, in Part B will get Drawing based questions.
Question Paper Pattern for Part A
|Section||Maximum number of questions||Number of Question||Marks for correct Answer||Marks if Wrong||Maximum Marks|
|NAT||8||1 – 8||3||0||24|
|MSQ||10||9 – 18||3||0.25||30|
|MCQ||23||19 — 41||2||0.5||46|
|Total||41||1 — 41||,||,||100|
Question Paper Pattern of Part B
|Section||Number of Question||Marks|
About CEED 2022
CEED (Common Entrance Exam for Design) is a national-level entrance test. It is conducted by the IIT Bombay every year. The exam is organized to evaluate the drawing, visual, communication, creativity, and other skills of the aspirants. Through this test, candidates can get admission into M.Des & P.hD programs. Offered programs are provided by the IITs, IIITs, and IISc Bangalore. All Indian eligible candidates can appear for this test.
FAQs on CEED Admit Card 2022
Ans: The admit card will be available at [email protected]
Ans: The admit card will be released on January 12, 2022.
Ans: Candidates will be able to download the admit card by login into their account.
Ans: Candidates must enter the email ID and Password in the login window.
Ans: You should write an email to [email protected] within 7 days after the release of admit card.
Official website: iitb.ac.in,