BRAOU B.Ed Result 2022 – Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University would release BRAOU B.Ed Entrance Test Result soon after the exam has been conducted. BRAOU Result would be declared online on braouonline.in, Results are to be declared in the form of Rank Cards. After the announcement of results, all the eligible BRAOU candidates would be invited for counseling.
BRAOU B.Ed Result 2022
BRAOU B.Ed Admission would solely be on the basis of marks obtained in BRAOU Entrance Exam. After the declaration of the results, counseling would be held to allot seats.
Direct Link for Results – The link for BRAOU Results would be available here.
BRAOU B.Ed Result 2022 Date
BRAOU B.Ed Result date are given below.
|Date and of Entrance Test: B.Ed.(SE) course||20 Mar 2022
2.00 pm – 4.00 pm
|Publication of results – Downloading Rank cards from the University website||To be announced!|
|To be announced!|
BRAOU B.Ed Result Overview
|HPU B.Ed Result 2022||Details|
|Name of Examination||BROAU B.Ed Entrance Examination 2022|
|Format Released in||Rank Card|
|Releasing Body||Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University|
|Website on which it is released||https://www.braouonline.in/|
How to Download BRAOU 2022 Result (Rank Card)
The steps to download BRAOU rank card are as follows:
Step 1: Click the link above.
Step 2: Enter registration number/ application number, and password
Step 3: Results would be displayed on screen.
BRAOU Result 2022 Tie-breaker Criteria
In case of two or more candidates obtaining the same marks in the examination, ranks would be assigned on the basis of the following criteria:
- Candidate scoring more in Part C would be allotted higher rank.
- If the tie persists, the candidate scoring more in Part B would be allotted a higher rank.
- If the tie still persists, the candidate scoring more in Part A would be allotted a higher rank.
- If tie still persists, the older candidate (in age) would be given priority.
BRAOU Counseling 2022
After the results, BRAOU counseling would be held in two Phases – I and II. Seats would be allotted on the basis of candidate’s performance in the B.Ed entrance test result, Candidates have to choose any one of the ‘Program’ centers for counseling, as per their convenience.
List of BRAOU Program Centers
The previous year list of BRAOU program centers is given below.
- Code No.901 – Andhra Mahila Sabha College of Teaching Education, Osmania University campus, Hyderabad.
- Code No.902 – Govt. College of Teacher Education, Subedari, Hanamkonda, Warangal
- Code No.903 – St. Mary‟s Centenary College of Teacher Education, Gnanapuram, Vishakhapatnam .
- Code No.904 – Institute of Advanced Study in Education, B-Camp, Kurnool
- Code No.905 – AL College of Education, Bradipet, Guntur.
- Center Code No.906 – Gurujada College of Education, Munasabpet, Srikakulam.
Original Certificates to be submitted at the time of Admission Counseling
- Degree/PG (relevant subject of Pedagogy) Provisional Pass Certificate/Convocation
- Degree/PG (relevant subject of Pedagogy) Year wise Marks Memos/Consolidated Memo
- Date of Birth Certificate / SSC Certificate
- Integrated Caste Certificate obtained after 1 st April 2018, if applicable
- Medical Board Certificate (for PH candidates/ Parent with Child disability issued by Competent Authority)
- Transfer Certificate of the last study
- Migration Certificate for other than Dr. BRAOU Students
- RCI approved Diploma/Degree Completion/Pass Certificate (if applicable)
- Intermediate / 10+2 certificate
- Study Certificates (IX to Degree) or Residence Certificate
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,