BRAOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 – Dr. BR Ambedkar University organizes the B.Ed entrance test for admission into its B.Ed courses. The application form for it is released on the official website, braouonline.in. Candidates who want to pursue a B.Ed course can fill out the form online mode. The entrance test is going to be held on March 20, 2022. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill out the application form. The admission will be granted on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the entrance test. Read down below to know more on BROU M.Ed entrance test, application form, fee, eligibility, etc.
BRAOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2022
Latest – Details about the BRAOU B.Ed entrance test is provided here. Click here to check.
BRAOU B.Ed Entrance 2022 Dates
The authorities have announced the dates for the events of the BRAOU B.Ed entrance test, which is as follows:
|BROU B.Ed Entrance 2022||Dates|
|Issue of Notification||09 Feb 2022|
|Commencement of Registration||10 Feb 2022|
|Last date for Payment of Fee and Submission of Online Application Forms||11 Mar 2022|
|Download of Hall Tickets from the University website||16 Mar 2022|
|Date and of Entrance Test: B.Ed.(SE) course||20 Mar 2022
2.00 pm – 4.00 pm
|Announcement of results – Downloading Rank
Cards from the University website
|4th Week Of March 2022|
BRAOU B.Ed Entrance 2022 Overview
The overview for the BROU B.Ed entrance is as follows:
|Full Form of Exam||Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University B.Ed Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||Dr. BR Ambedkar University|
|No. of Times Exam is Held||Once a year|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|No. of Questions Asked||100|
|Sections in Exam||2|
|Marks per Question||1|
|Official E-mail Id||https://www.braouonline.in/|
BRAOU B.Ed Entrance 2022 Eligibility
Before appearing for the exam, it is very important to be fully aware of its eligibility. The eligibility criteria for BROU B.Ed is:
Age Limit – Candidate should have completed 21 years. No upper age limit.
Education Qualification ,
- Candidates should have passed with at least 50% of marks either in BA/B.Sc./B.Com./BCA/ B.Sc.(Home Science)/BBM and/or in the Masters Degree in Commerce/Social Sciences/ Humanities/Sciences at the time of submitting the application for B.Ed. Entrance Test. Candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in BE/B.Tech. With Science/ Mathematics as one of the subject or any other qualification equivalent there to, are eligible for admission to the programme. However the candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/PH should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates appearing for final year examination in Qualifying Examination (Bachelor or a Higher Degree) can also apply. But they will be required to submit the marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission counselling. Otherwise they are not allowed for admission.
Nationality: The candidate should be Indian National.
BRAOU B.Ed Entrance 2022 Application Form
How To Apply: The application form will release on the official website and can be filled in online mode only. Candidates need to fill in basic details, upload the required details and pay the fee.
Application Fee: The application fee for BROU B.Ed is Rs. 600/-
Image Specification: The candidates are required to upload scanned photographs and signatures in less than 60 KB in the application form.
BRAOU B.Ed Entrance 2022 Syllabus
There shall be two sections in the BROU B.Eed entrance exam. The syllabus for BROU B.Ed is as follows:
Part-A: General English Comprehension
o Reading Comprehension.
o Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling.
o Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
o Transformation of Sentences-Simple, Compound and Complex; Voices; Direct Speech and
Part-B General Mental Ability
o Logical & Analytical Reasoning
o Verbal & Abstract Reasoning
BRAOU B.Ed Entrance 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for BROU B.Ed entrance exam is:
- Exam Mode : The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Language : The medium of the exam will be english and Telugu only.
- Duration : The exam will be for 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: The qustion will be asked in MCQ type.
- Total Questions: Tthere shall be 100 questions in the exam.
- Total Marks: The exam will be for 100 marks.
- Marks per Question: There shall be one marks for one question.
The distribution of questions is as follows:
|General Mental Ability||60||60|
BRAOU B.Ed Entrance 2022 Admit Card
The admit card can be fetched by the following ways:
Details Needed to Download Admit Card: Candidates can download the admit card using their application number.
How to Download Admit Card: The admit card can be downloaded the admit card using the application number.
How to Carry Admit Card: The admit card has to be carried in the colored printout.
What Other Documents to Carry With Admit Card: Candidates can carry one valid ID proof, pen/pencil, water bottle, etc with admit card.
Details Mentioned in Admit Card – Admit Card contains important instructions of candidates like candidate’s name, exam center, exam timing, etc.
BRAOU B.Ed Entrance 2022 Exam Center
The BRAOU B.Ed will be held at the following centers:
- Govt.Degree College for Men, Adilabad;
- Govt Degree College for Men, Ananthapur;
- Govt. Degree College for Men Kadapa;
- Sir SRR College, Eluru;
- JKC College, Guntur;
- SRR Govt. College, Karimnagar;
- SR & BGNR Govt. College, Khammam;
- Silver Jubille College, Kurnool;
- MVS Govt. Arts & Science College, Mahaboobnagar;
- Nagarjuna Govt. College, Nalgonda;
- Sri Sarvodaya College, Nellore;
- Giriraj Govt. College, Nizamabad;
- CSR Sarma College, Ongole;
- Govt. Degree College, Rajamundry;
- Govt. Degree College Siddipet;
- Govt Degree College forMen, Srikakulam;
- SV Arts College, Tirupathi;
- Dr.VS Krishna Govt.Degree College Vishakapatnam;
- MR College, Vijayanagaram;
- University Arts & Science College, Subedari, Warangal;
- Govt. Degree College for Women, Begumpet, Hyderabad;
- New Govt. Degree College, Khairatabad, Hyderabad; SRR & CVR Govt Degree College, Vijayawada,
- PG Study Centre,Learners Service Centre, BRAOU Campus, Jubille Hills, Hyderabad.
BRAOU B.Ed Entrance 2022 Result
The result will be declared online at the official website.
How to Check Result: Candidates can visit the official website to check the result. The result will be released in merit list form.
Details Mentioned in Result: Details like candidates name, parents name, marks obtained, rank, etc will be mentioned.
Tie Breaking: Candidates will be ranked in the order of merit in the B.Ed.SE-ODL Entrance Test. In case of candidates getting equal marks, Part- II marks will be taken into account to decide relative ranking. In the case of candidates getting equal marks in two parts of the test paper, age shall be taken into consideration for relative ranking among the bracketed candidates.
Qualifying Marks: The Qualifying mark in the B.Ed. SE Entrance Test for all candidates is 35. For candidates belonging to SC/ST communities, there is no qualifying mark for ranking
BRAOU B.Ed Fee
For B.Ed 2 years course
The Tuition fee is Rs. 25,000/- for the entire program of two years. The total Tuition fee has to be paid at the time of admission in a single payment through Demand Draft. The examination Fee has to be paid as per the norms of the University. A candidate has to pay an additional amount of Rs. 700/- for change in methodology.
For B.Ed 2.5 years
The Tuition fee is Rs. 30,000/- for the entire program of Two and half years (2½ Years) ie Five Semesters. The Candidate has to pay the Tuition fee in one installment. The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of the Registrar, Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad, and submit the same to the respective Program Coordinator.
FAQs For BRAOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2022
Ans. The exam will be held on 20 March 2022.
Ans. The application form for BRAOU is available, candidates can fill it in the online mode on the official website.
Ans. There shall be two sections.
Ans. The exam will be for 2 hours.