BITSAT 2022 Result – BITSAT 2022 Result would consist of 2 parts – Score and Merit List. Candidates BITSAT 2022 Scores would be immediately visible to them after completion of the exam, which they have to manually enter in the portal to finally finish taking the test. This Score report would also be available to the candidates on the next day of their test, to access which they have to login on the official BITSAT 2022 website – bitsadmission. After both sessions of BIYTSAT are over, candidates have to apply for BITS Admission and submit their class 12th Marks and preferences on the portal. After BITS Admissions are over BITSAT Merit list of the candidates selected for admissions would be released. Merit lists would be released in several iterations along with a BITSAT waitlist for candidates who would be granted admissions in case of a vacancy.
BITSAT 2022 Result
The board toppers can take direct admission in BITS campuses without BITSAT 2022 scores. For others, the admission would be made on the basis of BITSAT Results 2022, the details of which are given below.
Check Merit List Here: Link to View BITSAT 2022 Merit List would be available Here Upon Release.
Apply for BITSAT Admissions: Link to Apply for BITS Admissions would be available Here Upon Release.
What is BITSAT Score Report?
BITSAT Score Report is the next score obtained by the candidate in the test, with the number of correct and incorrect answers by them.
- Candidates can view their BITSAT score immediately after completing the exam.
- Candidates would be required to go through their BITSAT score report and enter the final score obtained by them in the exam portal, only then they would be allowed to log out.
How is BITSAT 2022 Score Compiled?
BITSAT result is compiled according to the BITSAT marking scheme which is given below.
- For every correct answer, 03 marks are awarded to the candidate.
- For every incorrect answer01 marks are deducted from the total score.
Formula to calculate BITSAT 2022 score: 03 x No. of correct answers – 1 x No. of incorrect answers
Can I View my BITSAT Score Report Again?
BITSAT Score of the candidate would be uploaded on the candidate’s login on the next day of the exam. Candidates can view their BITSAT Scores again by logging into the bitsadmission.com
To Login on the website, visit : BITSAT Login
What after BITSAT 2022 Exam?
After both the sessions of BITSAT are over, candidates would be required to apply for BITS Admissions. (Link Above)
Apply for BITS Admission
- During this form fill-up candidates would-be required to provide their class 12th marks. To be eligible for admissions candidate should have a minimum of 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology all taken together, as well 60% in each subject.
- There would be no additional cost for applying to BITS Admissions
- Candidates also have to provide their preference of courses and campuses.
- Following the submission of Admissions, BITS Merit lists of the candidates selected for admissions would be released over a short period.
BITSAT 2022 Merit List
Candidates who have submitted their admission application form after mentioning the Class 12th class marks, preferences of different degree programs and have cleared BITSAT are included in the merit list. The merit position of such eligible candidates is prepared according to the marks obtained by them in BITSAT 2022.In total 2 merit list would be released:
- For Courses Other than B. Pharma
- For B. Pharma Courses
Tie-Breaking Criteria for BITSAT 2022 Merit List
If two or more candidates obtain the same marks in BITSAT, then, the following tie-breaking policy is followed to resolve the ties.
- First, the candidate who obtains higher marks in Mathematics / Biology (for B. Pharma) are given the first priority.
- If the tie is till there, then, their marks in Physics of the entrance test are considered and candidate with higher marks is given preference.
- If the tie is still not resolved, then the candidate with higher marks in Chemistry is placed higher.
- In case the tie still exists, then, their total PCM / PCM marks obtained in class 12th is considered.
BITSAT 2022 Cutoffs
BITSAT 2022 Cutoffs would be released soon after the conduction of the exam, the candidates clearing the cutoffs would be invited for admissions.
BITSAT 2020 Cutoffs
Click here to check previous years BITSAT cut off.
BITSAT 2022 Iteration and Admission
BITS fills the seats for all the campuses in more than one round. The number of rounds depends on the vacancy available. Around 6 rounds of admission and seat allotment process are held last year. After the declaration of the merit list for each of the rounds, candidates have to complete the admission process like the payment of the fee and all as per the schedule. Each round if admission is called the iteration.
BITSAT 2022 Fee Structure
Candidates may check the BITSAT fee structure given below. Candidates can check the fee structure from last year to get the idea which is given below.
CLICK HERE to view BITSAT 2022 Fee Structure
About BITSAT 2022
Subscribe For Latest Updates
BITS Admission Test (BITSAT) is conducted by BITS Pilani for the admission into Integrated first degree programs. It is a computer-based online test. BITSAT is conducted for the admission into 3 campuses situated at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. The test consists of 4 parts. The MCQ Questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology.
FAQs BITSAT 2022 Result
You can check BITSAT 2022 result at bitsadmission.com
No, BITSAT score reports are not sent individually to the candidates. BITSAT Score is immediately available after the exam, and will be available on website the second day of the exam
A total of 2 merit lists are released for the BITSAT 2022. First one is for every program and the second one is for B.pharm course.
An iteration depicts the admit and wait list of the candidates. The cut-off scores are released for every iteration. Those candidates who meet the cut-off list are included in the admit list and those candidates who are not selected are included in the wait list.
Official Website: bitsadmission.com
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,