BITSAT 2022 Application Form – BITS Pilani will release BITSAT application form 2022 on its official website bitsadmission.com. As per the recent update, the details for BITSAT 2022 will be updated soon on the official website as the admission process for 2021-22 is now complete. We will get more information about the application form then. The exam date for BITSAT 2022 is also expected to be updated soon. Candidates seeking admission in BITS Pilani will have to fill out the common application form and appear for the entrance test. The registration will be done first, followed by filling of the application form, uploading documents and then paying the one time fee for registration. Details about how to register, documents needed for applying and more is available in the article below.
BITSAT 2022 Application Form
Direct Link to Fill Form: Apply for BITSAT 2022 from here.
BITSAT 2022 Application Form Date
As the official dates have not released for BITSAT 2022, candidates can get an idea of application form start date, end date, duration of application window opening, etc. from the table below.
|Year||Application Form End Date||Exam Date||Days Gap|
|2021||29 May 2021||24-30 June 2021||25|
|2020||31 March 2020||16-25 May 2020||45|
|2019||20 March 2019||16-26 May 2019||56|
|2018||13 March 2018||16-31 May 2018||63|
Overview of BITSAT 2022 Exam
Candidates can get an overview of the BITSAT 2022 Exam from the table which is provided below:
|Full Form of Exam||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test|
|Conducting Body||BITS Pilani|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Exam Type||MCQs or objective-based|
|Programs / Courses Offered||BE, B.Pharma and Integrated M.Sc programs|
|Duration of the exam||3 hours or 180 minutes|
|Academic Qualification||Applicants must have cleared class 12th from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.|
|Application fee||Rs. 3400 (Male), Rs. 2900 (Female)|
BITSAT 2022 Application Fee
The candidates must pay the one time application fee when they apply for BITSAT 2022. The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The Application Fee for the BITSAT 2022 Application Form will be as follows:
|For Male candidates||Rs. 3400/-|
|For Female candidates||Rs. 2900/-|
|For applicants opting Dubai as exam center||Rs. 7000/-|
Mode of payment: The Application Form fee can be submitted only through the online mode. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and numerous other Net Banking Payment Gateways for the payment of the application fee.
Documents / Details Required to do BITSAT 2022 Registration
The candidates must have the following details / documents ready before starting with their BITSAT 2022 registration:
- Valid and active email id
- Active mobile number
- Scanned copy of photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
- Qualifying exam mark sheets
- Debit card / credit card / net banking details (whichever applicable)
Image Specifications BITSAT 2022 Application Form
Before applying for BITSAT 2022, make sure to keep the scanned images of the photograph and signature ready. Check the image specifications given below.
|Passport Size Photograph||JPEG / JPG||4 KB – 100 KB|
|Signature||JPEG / JPG||1 KB – 50 KB|
- The photograph must be a colored one.
- The photograph that has to be uploaded must be taken against a plain and white background.
How to fill BITSAT 2022 Application Form
There are three steps to fill the application for. The steps have been elaborated below.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Visit BITSAT 2022 official website and click on the link for BITSAT Registration
- A new window will open with some instructions. Read all the instructions carefully and select ok.
- You will be redirected to a new window. Click on the link for “New Registration”.
- You will notice the application form where you need to enter your personal information such as Name, Date of Birth (DOB), Gender, Nationality.
- Mention a valid mobile number and email Id.
- Write the captcha code and click on ‘Proceed’.
Once the student is done with these steps, a unique application number will be issued which the students need to save for future use.
Step 2 – Filling the Application Form
- Candidates will be asked to fill up the application form on the screen and enter personal and academic details along with their desired program, marks obtained in the qualifying examination, etc.
- In the case of Personal Details, you have to write and mention your Father’s name, mother’s name, address, nationality, etc.
- In the case of Qualification Details, you have to write and mention the information for Class 12th exam such as name of the school, name of the Board of Examination, marks, etc.
- Candidates will now have to select any three BITSAT exam centers of their choice from the options in the drop-down menu.
- After filling the details, candidates are required to click on the “Confirm and Submit Details” option. In case of any correction, click on the ‘Edit above details’ option.
Step 3: Upload Required Documents
- Candidates have to upload scanned pictures of their signature and also their photograph.
STEP BY STEP Process to Fill Application Form
1. Firstly, candidates need to click on the direct link of the application form provided in the official website, bitsadmission.com ,
2. A new page will be opened after that. The applicants need to read through the instructions and click on ‘Allow me to Apply Online’.
3. Now, select the ‘New Registration’ button.
4. Enter the required details and click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
5. Now, check and verify the data provided. Next, click on the ‘Confirm and Submit’ button (Click on edit button if details have to be edited). After this, the unique application number and password will be generated.
6. Next, enter the other personal details carefully
7. Add the 12th examination details.
8. After entering all the required information, select the test centers based on preferences and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
9. Then, click on the ‘Confirm and Submit’ button.
10. Next, upload the images of the photograph and the signature. Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
11. Then, select the payment option and pay the application fee which is prescribed by the exam conducting body.
12. At last, take the printout of the submitted application form for future uses.
Details to Provide in BITSAT 2022 Application Form
The candidates are required to fill the application form with the following details in BITSAT 2022.
- Date of birth
- email id
- mobile number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Father’s mobile number
- Landline number
- Name of the institution last attended / presently studying in
- Name of the board
- Year of passing / appearing
- Subject opted for BITSAT
Thing to Note while filling BITSAT 2022 Application Form
The important instructions while filling BITSAT 2022 application form are given below:
- Jot down the unique application number somewhere safe as it will be applicable even for future references.
- Do not use the ‘back’ button while filling up the application form online. If you do so, all the information will be wiped out. After submitting the form, close all the browser windows to be on the safe side.
- The email id and mobile number submitted during the registration process must be kept active until the counseling process begins.
- Do not send the application form via post to BITS Pilani because it will be rejected then.
BITSAT 2022 Exam Centers
Three exam centers have to be submitted based on preferences while filling the application form. Check the complete list of the exam centers provided below:
|Dubai Campus of BITS||Ghaziabad|
|Goa Campus of BITS||Gorakhpur|
|Hyderabad Campus of BITS||Indore|
|Patna||Pilani Campus of BITS|
BITSAT 2022 Application Form Correction
The applicants can correct the mistakes in the details in the submitted BITSAT 2022 application form at bitsadmission.com. The corrections have to be submitted within the specified deadline only and no query regarding corrections will be entertained after that.
BITSAT 2022 Hall Ticket
BITSAT 2022 hall ticket can be downloaded from the website bitsadmission.com. The hall ticket is issued only for those applicants who have completed the slot booking procedure. To download the hall ticket, enter the login credentials.
- It is mandatory to carry the BITSAT 2022 hall ticket to the exam centre. Without it, entry is restricted.
- BITSAT 2022 hall ticket will not be sent via post. It has to be downloaded from the official website itself.
- Important details like exam date, timings of the exam, address of the exam centre, general instructions etc can be found in the hall ticket.
About BITSAT 2022
BITS Admission Test is a computer-based test held for admission into Engineering, Pharmacy and many other Integrated M.Sc programs. It comprises four parts in total. The test comprises only multiple-choice questions. The candidates who qualify the exam are then offered admission at BITS Pilani in any one of its campuses.
FAQs on BITSAT 2022 Application Form
Answer: Details of BITSAT 2022 will soon be uploaded on the website as per the official announcement. The exam date for BITSAT 2022 will be revealed then.
Answer: The exam will be a computer-based online test which will be conducted at an exam centre.
Answer: The medium of the question paper is English.
Answer: The duration of the exam is 3 hours.