Bihar Board 12th Commerce Result 2022 – Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has released the Bihar Board 12th Commerce result online. Students can check it from the official website, biharhboardonline.bihar.gov.in. A direct link to check BSEB 12th Commerce result 2022 can also be accessed from here. To check the result, the students need to log in by entering their roll code and roll number. A week or two after the declaration of the result, students who pass the exam can collect their original mark sheets from their respective schools. Students who are not satisfied with their result can apply for revaluation/ rechecking. Check more details on Bihar 12th Commerce result 2022 from the page below.
Latest: Bihar Board BSEB Intermediate result 2022 Commerce stream has been released online. A direct link to check the result can be accessed from below.
Bihar Board 12th Commerce Result 2022
Register for Board Exam Result Updates
Check Result Here: Click here to check Bihar Board 12th Commerce Result 2022.
|Bihar Board 12th Commerce Result 2022||Dates|
|Bihar Board 12th exam date 2022||01-14 Feb 2022|
|Declaration of the Bihar 12th result 2022 commerce stream||16 March 2022|
The result for the Bihar Board 12th exam 2022 is released in online mode only. No hard copy of the result is sent to the candidates via post/ courier or email. Students must keep their Bihar Board 12th admit card 2022 ready to check the result.
How to Check Bihar Board 12th Commerce Result 2022 at biharhboardonline.bihar.gov.in?
To check BSEB Class 12 result 2022 online, students can check the step-by-step instructions as given below.
1st Step: Click on the direct link on the page above or visit the official website of the Bihar Board.
2nd Step: On the homepage of the website, click on the relevant link for checking the Inter result 2022.
3rd Step: Next, log in by entering your roll code and roll number in the given spaces.
4th Step: Submit the login details.
5th Step: As you will submit the details, your result is then displayed on the screen.
6th Step: Download or take a print out of the result for future reference.
Details Given on BSEB 12th Commerce Result 2022
In the provisional result for Bihar Board 12th exam 2022 commerce stream, you will see that the following details are given on it –
- Candidate’s name
- Father’ name
- college name
- roll code
- Roll Number
- Registration number
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Aggregate marks
BSEB Commerce Toppers List 2022
Along with the result, BSEB Chairman Anand Kishore will also announce the name of toppers of class 12 BSEB during the press conference. Students can check Bihar 12th toppers 2022 list for commerce stream from the table below.
|Rank||Toppers Name||Marks Obtained|
Bihar Board Class 12 Commerce Result 2022 Passing Criteria
To be eligible to obtain the pass certificate, students must fulfill the following criteria as given below.
- Should have scored at least 33 per cent marks in all subjects and in total.
- Should have obtained minimum marks separately in theory and practical papers.
- For theory exam, students will need to obtain 30 percent marks.
BSEB Class 12th New Exam Pattern 2022
As per the new Bihar Board exam pattern, Bihar board class 12th and class 10th exam consist of 50% multiple choice questions carrying 1 mark each. There will be only 35 MCQs in the theory paper of subjects having both theory and practical, The total exam duration is 3 hours 15 minutes. Before preparing for the annual exam students must be familiar with the BSEB Class 10th & 12th Syllabus 2022.
- Additional Subjects as Game Changers: If a student passes an additional subject and fails in one of his main subjects; The additional subject will be replaced by that subject and the candidate will be declared pass.
- Two language papers of 100 marks each: Now students need to appear in only two language papers, each carrying 100 marks. It will replace the existing language paper of NRB and MB of 50 marks each.
- Language Paper Rules: Paper 1 can be either Hindi or English. In Paper 2, students can choose from 10 languages such as Hindi or English (not selected in Paper 1) or Sanskrit, Urdu, Maithili, Prakrit, Bhojpuri, Arabic, Persian, Pali, Bengali, or Maghi.
- Apart from Paper 1 and Paper 2, students are free to choose a third language as an additional subject. Students must pass a paper in one language so that they can replace the other with an additional subject.
- More Choice in Additional Subject Option: Bihar Board has increased the number of subjects that can be opted as additional subjects. For example- Earlier only Math’s, Computer Science or Multi-media could be chosen as additional subjects in Science stream. Now PCM students can also choose Biology as an additional subject.
- It is to be noted that students are still free to appear in only 5 main subjects. This means that the choice of additional subjects is optional. Students can appear in 2 language papers and 3 optional subjects and can choose not to have additional subjects.