BHU 2022 Application Form – The BHU RET 2021 for Peace Research is going to be held in Shift-2 (instead of Shift-1), ie 12:30 to 2:30 pm on March 16, 2022. Banaras Hindu University has released the BHU Application Form on its official website ie bhu.ac.in, Candidates will have to register themselves to fill the application form. The direct link for all the BHU 2022 Application Form related can be checked from this page. Eligible candidates have to submit their application forms before the last date in only online mode. Candidates are required to pay off a specified amount of application fee via using online payment gateways. Get here BHU 2022 Application Form for BHU UET, BHU SET, BHU PET, BHU RET, BHU PAT, BHU BA LLB, BHU Bsc Nursing, BHU MBBS BDS.
Latest , The BHU RET 2021 for Peace Research (957) is going to be held in Shift-2 (12:30 to 2:30 pm) on March 16, 2022.
BHU Application Form 2022
BHU Application Form 2022 for BHU UET, BHU PET, BHU SET, BA LLB, MBBS/BDS, BHU PAT, BHU B.Sc Nursing, FMS MBA, DM/M.Ch, MDS, MD/MS, M.Pharm, BHU RET, M. Ed can be accessed from the link below.2020
|BHU Entrance Exam/Admission||Application Form Started||Application Last date|
|– RET (Exempted) 2021
– Integrated M.Phil-Ph.D. Program in ESD (Exempted) 2021
– RET (Exempted) (Agri. & Vet.) 2021
|Started||28 Feb 2022|
|BHU FMS MBA||To be announced!||To be announced!|
|BHU SET||To be announced!||To be announced!|
|BHU MBA||To be announced!||Link will be available here!|
|BHU UET||To be announced!||Link will be available here!|
|BHU PET||To be announced!||Link will be available here!|
|BHU SCS||To be announced!||Link will be available here!|
|BHU MD / MS||To be announced!||Link will be available here!|
|BHU MDS||To be announced!||Link will be available here!|
|BHU MBBS/BDS||To be announced!||Link will be available here!|
|BHU DM/ M.Ch.||To be announced!||Link will be available here!|
|BHU B.Sc Nursing||06 Feb 2022||Link will be available here!|
|BHU MD/MS (Ayurveda)||To be announced!||Link will be available here!|
|BHU PAT||To be announced!||Link will be available here!|
|BHU M.Pharma (Ayurveda)||To be announced!||Link will be available here!|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the BHU 2022 Application Form.
Documents required for BHU 2022 Application Form
Candidates can check the list of the documents required for the BHU 2022 application form below.
- email id
- mobile no
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card details
Details of BHU 2022 Application Form
Candidates can check the details of the BHU 2022 application form below.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of BIrth Sex
- Blood Group
- Physical Disability (Yes/No)
- Sports Seat
- Mobile Number
How To Apply For BHU 2022 Admissions
Interested candidates can make a note of the following steps to apply for BHU Admissions. It will surely ease your understanding of the online BHU Application process.
- Registration: on the BHU Entrance Test Port for the online application process.
- Select the course of your choice.
- If you choose to apply for the selected course[doitafterconfirmingyoureligibilitydatesofEntranceTestetctheapplicationformwillappearonthescreen[doitafterconfirmingyoureligibilitydatesofEntranceTestetctheapplicationformwillappearonthescreenFill up the details in the application form which will have the following sections:
Correspondence Address and Details Parents
Your Preference of Entrance Test Center
Upload scanned image file of your Photograph and Signature
- Final Review of details entered in the Application Form and if they are corrected then ‘Confirm’ the submission. Else, edit the details before confirming submission.
- Fee Payment & Application Submission
- For subsequent applications (after the first course) process of filling up ‘Applicant Details’, ‘Correspondence Address and Parental Details’, ‘uploading of Photograph and Signature’ and ‘Preference of Test center’ will not be required. These details will be repeated automatically/ copied for all subsequent applications after the first application. If you choose to pay after selecting all the courses of your choice, a combined payment of Entrance Test Fee for all courses you have applied for can be done.
Step by Step Guidelines to fill up the BHU Application Form Online
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the BHU Application form.
- Step 1: Please click on “Apply for Admission” button given on the home page of the BHU Entrance Test Portal (bhuonline.in) or the links provided in the table above.
- Step 2: On clicking the link, you will be directed to a new page having an Applicant Login Box. Below the login fields, there is a link “Register Yourself”. Please click on this link.
- Step 3: When you click the link you will be shown a Registration Form asking for various details. Fields for information which is mandatory is marked with “Red colored bullets” and are to be essentially filled up. These fields cannot be left blank. Once you fill the details, you can click on the “Sign up” button at the bottom for completing the registration process.
- Step 4: Activation and validation of Registration
- Step 5: On successful submission of registration details, you would be shown a confirmation message on the screen. You will also receive an e-mail on the e-mail ID provided by you in the Registration Form and a validation code on your registered mobile number. This email will contain an activation link. You need to click on this activation link to confirm and complete your registration process. Check your Spam folder for the registration confirmation mail.
Benaras Hindu University is situated in Uttar Pradesh, India. BHU was established in the year 1916 by Madan Mohan Malaviya and Annie Besant. With over 30,000 students residing on campus, it has the title of the largest residential university in Asia. BHU is organized into 6 institutes and 14 faculties (streams) and about 140 departments. The university has over 75 hostels for resident students.
Ans. Candidates can fill the BHU RET Application form in online mode only.
Ans. Candidates will need a valid email id, mobile number and important documents to fill the application form
Ans. Candidates who have a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination of their respective courses are eligible to apply for BHU RET 2021. For more details, check the official site of BHU.
Ans. The Research Entrance Test (RET) will be comprised of 2 tests. In Test A, subject knowledge at the concerned Master‟s level subject and related areas are assessed, along with research methodology. This is an objective type test to test the logical and analytical capabilities of candidates. In Test B, the Research proposal and Personal Interview are covered.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,