Best Books for UCEED 2022 – To qualify UCEED 2022 with flying colors, it is very crucial to study from the best sources and best books for UCEED 2022 preparation. The exam is conducted in two parts, part A and part B, online and offline, respectively, in order to give admissions into Bachelor of Designing courses. The UCEED 2022 paper is divided into 4 sections ie, 3 sections in Part A and 1 section in Part B. The paper has 68 multiple-choice questions in Part A and 1 design based question in Part B. The duration of the test is total 3 hours. Candidates can check the relevant books for UCEED 2022 preparation from this page. For more information about the best books for UCEED 2022exam pattern, and many more, you can scroll down.
Best Books for UCEED 2022
Books play one of the most vital role in any competitive exam preparation. Candidates can refer to the books given below to prepare for their own UCEED 2022 exam preparation.
Books for Mock Tests
|Book Name||Buy Here|
|UCEED mock test series and question bank||Buy Here|
|cracking CEED and UCEED (2021 edition)||Buy Here|
Books for Aptitude
|Book Name||Buy Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for competitive exams||Buy here|
|General aptitude theory and practice||Buy here|
Books for Design Drawing
Books for Reasoning
|Book Name||Buy Here|
|How to crack test of Reasoning||Buy Here|
|Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning||Buy Here|
|Verbal and non verbal reasoning||Buy Here|
How To Choose Best Books to Prepare For UCEED 2022?
To ace UCEED 2022, candidates must choose the best books available in the market.
- Candidates should only refer to one book for each subject that is easy to understand and relevant for the exam.
- They should only refer to books written by known authors.
- Candidates can also consult the UCEED coaching institutes recommended books and study material.
- They should buy the most recent and revised edition of the books in order to stay up to date with the current syllabus and pattern of exam.
- It is recommended to get a book which includes UCEED previous years question papers, as well as mocks for additional test practice.
UCEED 2022 Exam Pattern
Students can check the UCEED 2022 exam pattern to strategize their preparation in the most efficient way.
- Mode of the examination: The exam is conducted in online(Part A) and offline (Part B)
- Duration: The duration of the Exam is 3 hours, Part A is of 2 hour 30 minutes and Part B is of 30 minutes
- Type of questions: There are multiple choice questions (MCQs) in Part A and drawing based Question in Part B.
- No. of questions: There are 68 questions in total in UCEED 2022.
- Exam Language: UCEED 2022 will be conducted in English Language.
- Total marks of Exam: UCEED 2022 is total of 240 marks.
|serial number||Types of question||Number of Question||Total Marks|
|1.||Numerical Answer Type (NAT)||18||72|
|2.||Multiple select question (MSQ)||18||72|
|3.||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)||32||96|
How to Prepare for UCEED 2022
Candidates can follow to the given tips and tricks given below to ace in their UCEED exam.
- Make time table: Make a detailed timetable and allot more time to a subject or topic that is difficult for you in order to make it strong enough.
- Solve previous year UCEED question papers: Solve as many previous years as you can, it will help you in improving your speed and accuracy for final exam.
- Clear your Basics: In every subject, firstly you should clear your fundamentals and then, start solving questions, which are relevant for exam.
- Attempt Mock Tests: you should Attempt Time based mock tests and evaluate your score and then analyze your mistakes. This will allow you to preserve your time and making time management strategy for the final exam.
- Revise: Revise every topic as many times as you can. It will help you in recalling topics easily in your UCEED 2022 Exam.
About UCEED 2022
UCEED stands for Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design, which is a national level entrance examination of 3 hours exam duration. UCEED 2022 will be held on 23 January 2022 Sunday with timings 9 am to 12 noon. UCEED 2022 will be conducted to give admissions into Bachelor of designing courses in five different Indian Institute of Technology.
institutes giving admission via UCEED 2022:-
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Guwahati
- IIT Hyderabad
- IIITDM Jabalpur