Best Books for IIAD 2022 – To qualify IIAD 2022 with flying colors, it is very important to study from the best sources and best books for IIAD 2022 preparation. The exam will be conducted in online mode as well as offline mode, in order to give admissions into Designing courses. The IIAD 2022 paper is divided into 2 sections ie, one of logical reasoning and the other of creative thinking and problem solving, combined of 200 marks. The duration of the test is total 2 hours. Candidates can check the relevant books for IIAD 2022 preparation from this page. For more information about the best books for IIAD 2022, exam pattern, and many more, you can scroll down.
Best Books for IIAD 2022
Books play the most vital role in any entrance exam preparation. Candidates can refer to any of the books given below to prepare for their own IIAD 2022 exam preparation.
For Logical Reasoning
For Creative Thinking and Problem Solving
How To Choose Best Books to Prepare For IIAD 2022
Everyone says that study from best Books to study, but here we are going to tell you, how you can choose the best Books for your own preparation journey.
- You should only refer to one book for one subject which is easy to understand and relevant for the IIAD exam.
- You should only refer to books written by known authors.
- You can also consult the IIAD previous year topper’s recommended books and study material.
- You should buy the most recent revised edition of the books, in order to stay up to date with the current syllabus and pattern of exam.
- It is recommended to get a book which includes previous years question papers, as well as mocks for additional test practice, to qualify the exam.
IIAD 2022 Exam Pattern
Students can check the IIAD 2022 exam pattern to strategize their preparation in the most efficient way.
- Mode of the examination: The exam is conducted in online and offline mode.
- Duration: 120 minutes for IDAT and 150 minutes for IMAT.
- Type of questions: Subjective as well as objective.
- No. of questions: There are 200 questions in IIAD 2022.
- Exam Language: IIAD 2022 will be conducted in English Language.
- Total marks of Exam: IIAD 2022 is total of 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for every correct answer and there is no negative marking in the exam.
How to Prepare for IIAD 2022
Candidates can follow to the given tips and tricks given below to ace in their IIAD 2022 exam.
- Make time table: Make a detailed timetable and give more time to the section that is difficult for you in order to make it strong enough.
- Solve previous year IIAD question papers: Solve as many previous years as you can, it will help you in improving your speed and accuracy for final IIAD exam, which will be held on 29 Jan 2022.
- Attempt Mock Tests: you should Attempt Time bound mock tests and evaluate your score and then, analyze your mistakes. This will allow you to preserve your time and making time management strategy for the final IIAD exam.
- Practice A Lot: You should practice a lot for the exam, as it is the only key to success. He consistent with your practice and revision.
About IIAD 2022
IIAD( Indian Institute of Art and Design) is a bridge between students and Designing industry in the world. IIAD has world class campus and well qualified faculty. IIAD provides studio based learning and internships in this industry to their students. IIAD is in collaboration with Kingston school of Art, and is located in Okhla, New Delhi. IIAD graduates will get their postgraduate degree from Kingston University, London.