Best Books for IGNOU B.Ed 2022 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) conducts an Entrance Test for B.Ed course. As you all know, books are the first and foremost thing that a candidate requires to prepare for any entrance exam. The candidates should pick those books with clear concepts and a lot of self-practice tests. IGNOU B.Ed entrance test comprises questions from General English Comprehension, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, Educational & General Awareness, Teaching Aptitude and Subject Awareness. Find the best-recommended books for IGNOU B.Ed 2022 from this page.
Best Books for IGNOU B.Ed 2022
Here are some books you should surely have to crack your IGNOU B.Ed 2022 entrance exam:
General English Comprehension Books
|Objective General English by Arihant||Check Price|
|A New Approach to General English by Prof. RS Dhillon||Check Price|
|General English for Competitive Examinations||Check Price|
|Complete General English Book by Yashpal Sharma||Check Price|
Logical & Analytical Reasoning Books
|A Modern Approach To Logical Reasoning by Dr. RS Aggarwal||Check Price|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning by Peeyush Bhardwaj||Check Price|
|A New Approach to REASONING Verbal, Non-Verbal & Analytical by Arihant||Check Price|
General Awareness Books
Teaching Aptitude Books
Significance of Best Books for IGNOU B.Ed 2022
The books are very crucial when it comes to preparing for any entrance exam. They play an incredible role in a student’s life. Hence, to secure good marks in any exam, it is vital to select the right textbooks that contain every detail about the related subject.
Here are some significant points about the best books for IGNOU B.Ed 2022:
- These books make the studies more interesting which further helps you to focus and study well for the exam.
- The good books help you stick to one source of learning and avoid any confusion regarding a particular topic.
- These even have some practice papers which makes it easier to understand the pattern of exam.
IGNOU B.Ed 2022 Preparation Tips
Given below are some of the preparation tips that candidates can refer to secure better marks in IGNOU B.Ed 2022.
- Firstly, go through all the topics in the syllabus and then start preparing.
- Make a time table. Give time accordingly to each subject.
- Newspapers and magazines should be read on a daily basis in order to know the latest news.
- Solve 2-3 comprehension passages daily. Also, learn the grammar rules and try solving the questions on the same. Keep learning new words.
- Go for good books for preparation, but do not refer to too many books as this might lead to confusion. Solve previous previous year question papers once the syllabus is over. By doing this, you will get to know about the pattern of questions and marking scheme.
FAQs on Best Books for IGNOU B.Ed 2022
Ans. You can refer the books given above on this page to prepare for IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam.
Ans. In order to study for this entrance exam, please select those books that have the concepts properly given. Also, look for those books that have ample number of questions.
Ans. The books that you will pick for your studies will help you to get better marks in the exam. So, a book that you will select for studies will help youto understand the concepts in a much better way. One can also evaluate themselves after solving the test papers present in the books.
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, complete your syllabus 1-2 months before the exam. Then, keep on revising the important topics. Solve previous years question papers and mock tests as well.