Best Books for HARTRON SETC 2022 – HARTRON SETC 2022 also known as HARTRON State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation & Applications (SETC). This test is organized as post-requisite qualification for Clerks, Steno-typists, Junior Scale stenographers & Senior Scale Stenographers for grant of first annual increment for newly appointed employees and promotions.
It is a state-level based exam and Haryana state government has authorized HARTRON for conducting the SETC for Government employees on their behalf. As you all know books are the first and foremost thing that a candidate requires to prepare for an entrance exam, hence it is important to pick the good books. The candidates need books that are easy to understand. From this page, you can find the best books to prepare for HARTRON SETC 2022.
Best Books for HARTRON SETC 2022
Finding good and the best materials is very essential while preparing for a competitive exam. Because the right amount of knowledge is always beneficial when it comes to preparing for the exam. Here are some suggestions on what all materials to refer to while preparing. The links to buy these books online are also given.
|SETC (Popular Master Guide)||Buy Now|
|OBJECTIVE Computer Awareness||Buy Now|
|An Introduction To E-mail||Buy Now|
|Computer Knowledge by Shikha Agarwal||Buy Now|
|Essential Introduction to Computers||Buy Now|
|An Introduction to Word Processing||Buy Now|
Significance of HARTRON SETC 2022 Best Books
As you know, the right books can help you secure good marks in the exam. So why not always choose the simpler books to make the preparation journey a smooth one?
- These books help in time management as it has all the concepts clearly stated. They also have practice papers which give you the exact idea as to what is the pattern of the exam. This further helps you build up your speed of solving questions.
- The revision points given at the end will give you an overview of a particular topic and make it more understandable.
HARTRON SETC 2022 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The test is divided into two parts. The first part is a computer knowledge test whereas, the second part is the typing test. Check the exam pattern and syllabus of HARTRON SETC 2022 given below.
- Number of Questions: 50
- Type of Questions: Objective Type (MCQs)
- Qualifying percentage for Part I: 50%
Part II (Typing Test) – Only those candidates who qualify the Part I can appear for the typing test. Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Hindi will be tested on the computer. The speed typing test in English or Hindi is of 5 minutes. A candidate has to appear for the typing test in English / Hindi / both languages. The candidates must clearly specify their language while filling the application form. The Hindi typing test will be held in the KRUTI DEV 010 font.
- Introduction to Computer
- Introduction to Windows
- Word Processing
- WWW and web browsers
- Introduction to E-mail
General Preparation Tips for HARTRON SETC 2022
Here are some tips for the aspirants which might help you to prepare well-
- When it comes to preparation of this exam, firstly make sure that you go through the syllabus properly. A major mistake made by candidates is wasting time on unwanted portion. Hence, make sure you cross check your preparation with the syllabus provided.
- Take a hard copy of the syllabus. Make a timetable, and segregate time for each subject.
- Read and study your notes, books and make sure that you stick to one source to avoid any confusion and chaos.
- Do not ignore the important points. Understand the concepts so that you don’t get confused at the last moment.
- Keep revising and practicing daily. Solve practice papers and last year question papers to increase your speed and to familiarize yourself with the exam pattern.
- The best way to prepare for paper 2 is by practice. Do practice and improve your typing speed and accuracy. For paper 1 also you may try applying the computer applications you studied for better understanding.
FAQs on Best Books for HARTRON SETC 2022
Ans. The medium of the exam is English.
Ans. Practice papers act as the most important part of the preparation. Apart from this, prepare according to the syllabus.
Ans. Objective type questions (MCQs) are asked in the exam.
Ans. The exam date will be notified soon.