Are you looking for the Best Books for Electrical Engineering (EE) 2023 ? Then you are at the right place. We have listed all the most important GATE 2023 Electrical Engineering books here. These books help you cover the entire Electrical Engineering syllabus for GATE 2023 exam. While some GATE Electrical Engineering books are for specific books. Others are all in one book for GATE 2023 Electrical Engineering. We have also given the link to buy or check price for these books of GATE Electrical Engineering 2023 exam.
Best Books for Electrical Engineering (EE) 2023
Subscribe For Latest Updates
An essential part of GATE preparation for Electrical Engineering paper is to study from the best GATE books. Given here are the most important books for preparing for GATE EE exam. The books are listed topic wise specifically for GATE 2023 Electrical Engineering (EE) paper. GATE books for Electrical Engineering are given here for your reference. The books have been listed according to topic and sub topic that are to be read from them. Check out all the GATE EE books for preparation.
Complete List of Important Books for GATE EE – GATE Study Material for Electrical Engineering.
Books to study Engineering Mathematics.
- Advanced engineering mathematics by Erwin Kreyszig.
- Intermediate Mathematics by BVSastry and K.Venkateswarlu.
- Higher Engineering Mathematics By BS Grewal.
- Introductory methods of numerical analysis by SS Sastry.
How to score high in GATE Electrical Engineering Exam?
The GATE exam is all about understanding concepts and application in problem solving. You must start your preparation as early as possible. The major topics are covered in engineering colleges between 3rd and 6th semester. So pay attention to your Electrical Engineering college classroom notes. You must have also studied from Nagrath, Wadhwa books during your college. If you studied diligently during your semesters, you can refer to your notes for GATE preparation.
The biggest challenge in your GATE exam could be the numerical type questions. Do your calculations calmly and correctly. Even a digit change can lead to huge errors in final answer and you will lose marks.
Solve previous year papers.
Some other GATE Books for Electrical Engineering (EE).
- Network Theory – Engineering Circuit Analysis by HaytKemmerly
- Analog Devices – Electronic Devices and Circuit Theory by Boylestad
- Digital Circuits – Digital logic Design by Morris Mano
- Control Systems – Control Systems by NagrathGopal
- Electrical Machines – Electrical Machinery by PS Bimbhra
- Power Electronics – Power Electronics by UA Bakshi
- Power Systems – Power System Engineering by Nagrath Kothari
- Signals and Systems – Signals and Systems by Oppenheim Wilsky
- Engineering Mathematics – Advanced Engineering Mathematics by Kreyszig
- For Objective Problems – GATE for EE by RK Kanodia.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,