Best Books for CG B.Sc Nursing 2022 – Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board conducts an entrance exam for admission in B.Sc Nursing course every year. The exam contains questions from Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany. For the preparation of CG B.Sc Nursing 2022, the candidate must view the syllabus section-wise, prepare a time-table, and practice the previous year papers. Books play a huge role when it comes to preparation for the exam. So, we have segregated the best books for the preparation. In this article, you will get to know more about the best books for CG B.Sc Nursing, preparation strategy, syllabus and much more.
Best Books for CG B.Sc Nursing 2022
We have selected some of the best books recommended by experts and toppers.
Significance of Best Books for CG B.Sc Nursing 2022
Books are the best mentor when it comes to getting good marks in CG B.Sc Nursing 2022 entrance exam. These books help the candidate to build fundamental concepts. These concepts can convert the tougher sections into simple ones.
Also, the best books provide a variety of questions from the exam point of view. This helps in developing a routine of completing the exam in a given time and the candidates get to know the type of questions that are asked in the exam.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2022 Syllabus
We have listed some of the important topics that candidates must not leave while preparing for CG B.Sc Nursing 2022. Check the detailed syllabus of CG B.Sc Nursing 2022 given below.
- Units and Dimensions
- Work, Energy & Power
- potential energy
- Kinetic Energy
- Moment of Inertia
- Escape Velocity
- Uniform Circular Motion
- Newton’s Law of Motion
- Motion in 2 Dimensions
- Hooks Law
- Periodic motion
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Wave nature of light
- The velocity of light and Doppler’s effect in light
- Total Internal Reflection
- Bar Magnets
- The Human Eye
- Bohr model of the atom
- Columb’s law of electrostatics
- Structure of Atom
- Chemical Bond
- solid state
- Nuclear Chemistry
- chemical equilibrium
- Ionic Equilibria in solutions
- Thermochemistry and Thermodynamics
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Principles of metallurgical operations
- Chemical Periodicity
- Comparative Study of elements
- Transition metals
- Chemical analysis
- Chemical properties
- Calculation of empirical and molecular formula of organic compounds
- Nomenclature of organic compounds, common functional groups, isomerism
- Structure, shape, nomenclature, preparation and properties of alkanes, alkenes, and alkynes
- Preparation and properties of benzene petroleum, cracking, octane number, gasoline additives
- Nomenclature, properties, preparation of haloalkanes.
- Preparation, properties of DDT
- Polymers classifications
- Multicellularity – Structure and Functions of Animal Life
- Developmental Biology and Genetics
- Taxonomy Evolution Economic Zoology
- Structural Organization of Cell, Theory
- Mendel’s Law of Inheritance
- Five Kingdom Classification
Read Here: CG B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2022
Preparation Tips for CG B.Sc Nursing 2022
Aspirants must follow the tips given below to grab a seat in the colleges offering B.Sc Nursing courses. Given below are CG BSc Nursing 2022 preparation tips,
- Firstly, aspirants must get familiar with the syllabus. The aspirant should write the syllabus of each subject. After knowing the syllabus, divide your preparation of each subject as per the important topics.
- Candidates must prepare a strategic study plan for their preparation. Also, set some daily and weekly goals and try to achieve them.
- Assign a day for weekly revision and strictly adhere to it.
- Solve the previous year exam question papers. By doing this, one will get an idea of questions asked in the exam.
- The candidate must attempt mock tests once the syllabus is complete. Make a habit of completing the exam in the given time.
FAQs on Best Books to Prepare for CG B.Sc Nursing 2022
Ans: The best book for practicing questions is Arihant Chhattisgarh B.Sc. Pre. Nursing Entrance Exam 2021. You can check the link to buy this book.
Ans: The exam contains mainly 4 sections of physics, chemistry, zoology and botany.
Ans: An aspirant should make a study plan, schedule daily or weekly goals to achieve, practice mock and previous years papers.
Ans: Best books help you build your concepts, enhance your knowledge to convert weaker sections to stronger ones, provide better mock tests.