Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2022 – Banasthali Vidyapith has extended the last date to submit the application form for Aptitude Test 2022. Banasthali University conducts the Banasthali Vidyapith aptitude test for admission in UG and PG courses. The Aptitude Test will be conducted for B.Tech, B.Pharma, MBA, LLM, B.Sc B.Ed / BA B.Ed. Candidates can check complete details on the Banasthali University aptitude test from below.
Latest – Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2022 application form is now available till June 10, 2022, without late fee. Click here to apply.
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2022
Foreign / NRI / NRI sponsored candidates are offered admission based on merit and the applicants do not have to appear for the Banasthali university entrance exam 2022.
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2022 Overview
|Name of Exam||Banasthali University Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Institute||Banasthali Vidyapith|
|Year of Establishment||1935|
|Course Offered||Admission to UG and PG Courses|
Important Dates for Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2022
Check the complete schedule for Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2022 from the table below.
|Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2022||Important Dates|
|Last date of submission of Admission Form||10 Jun 2022|
|Last date of submission of Admission Form (With Late Fees)||25 Jun 2022|
|B.Tech. (CS/CSAI/EC/EI/EE/IT/BT/CE/MT) / B.Pharm.||18 June 2022|
|MBA||19 June 2022|
|LLM||18 June 2022|
|B.Sc B.Ed / BA. B.Ed||18 June 2022|
|B.Sc. (Nursing)||18 June 2022|
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2022 Application Form
Candidates can apply for aptitude test by filling the Banasthali Vidyapith online application form at the official website. Candidates can submit the application form in a given below ways:
Method 1 – Via the online mode:
- Candidates can fill the online application by providing his personal, commutation and qualification details. Candidates have to upload the images and have to pay the application fee.
Method 2 – Purchasing form the University campus:
- Candidates can obtain the offline application form along with prospectus by paying the cash in person at the Vidyapith college. Candidates can submit the form at the same time by filling the details required.
Method 3 – Downloading the form and sending it with a DD of requisite amount:
- Candidates can purchase the prospectus along with the application form by paying the fee through Demand draft / IPO. The DD / IPO must be drawn in the favor of “Banasthali Vidyapith” payable at Banasthali / Jaipur.
Application Fee (as per last year): Candidates can check the application fee from below:
|Regular applicant without late fee||Rs. 800|
|Regular applicant with late fee||800 + 900 (late fee)|
Mode of payment: The fee is to be paid through the given below ways –
- Offline – Cash or by demand draft.
- Online – Credit card / debit card / net banking.
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2022 Eligibility
The Banasthali aptitude test is not held for all the courses. Candidates can check the previous year’s eligibility criteria of the courses from below:
- B.Tech. (CS/CSAI/EC/EI/EE/IT/BT/CE/MT) – Candidates must have completed 10+2 with PCM and have obtain minimum 60% marks.
- B. Pharm – Candidate must have completed 10+2 with PCM/ PCB and have obtained minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- LLM – Candidate must have passed 5-year integrated law / 3-year LL.B.
- MBA – Candidate must have passed in bachelor’s degree with 50% minimum marks.
- B.Ed. – Candidates must have completed Graduation with minimum 50% (55% in case of Engineering or Technology) (45% for SC/ST candidates).
Banasthali University Aptitude Test Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates can check the pattern of the aptitude test from below:
The aptitude test for admission in B.Tech/B.Pharm./MBA/LL.M./B.Sc. (B.Ed.) and BA (B.Ed.) program will be conducted through online mode. The candidate can appear in the Aptitude test using mobile phone, desktop/laptop with webcam and the headset/earphone from her home.
B.Tech. (CS/CSAI/EC/EI/EE/IT/BT/CE/MT) / B.Pharm.
Check the B.Tech. (CS/CSAI/EC/EI/EE/IT/BT/CE/MT) / B.Pharm. the pattern of the exam from below:
- Marking scheme – Each correct question has one mark and for every incorrect answer -1/4 marks is given.
- Type of questions: Questions are of MCQs type.
- Qualifying exam – Admission is based on 50% marks in all India aptitude test and 50% of normalized aggregate percentage in 10+2.
Distribution table of questions ,
|Sections||No. of Questions||Duration (In Min.)|
|Physics & Chemistry Section||40||60|
|Mathematics/ Biology Section||40||60|
LLM Exam pattern:
Check the exam pattern of LLM from below:
- Marking scheme – For every correct answer +1 mark is given and for Section E for every correct answer 5 marks are awarded
- negative marking – for every incorrect answer -1/3 marks is deducted.
- Total marks – The exam is of 100 marks.
Check the distribution table of the number of questions per section from below:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
|A – English Communication||20||20|
|B – Current Legal Affairs||20||20|
|C – Legal Courses-I||25||25|
|D – Legal Courses-II||25||25|
|E – Legal Writing Skill Test||2||10|
MBA Aptitude Test Pattern:
The MBA exam pattern is as follows:
- Types of question – The questions are of MCQ type.
- Duration – The duration of 3 hours.
- Marking scheme – For every correct answer 1 marks are given and there is no negative answer.
- Distribution table of questions ,
|Sections||No. Of questions|
|Section A – Language Comprehension (English & Hindi)||50|
|Section B – Mathematical Skills||50|
|Section C – Data Analysis & Sufficiency||50|
|Section D – Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||59|
B.Ed Aptitude Test Pattern:
Check the pattern of the exam from below.
- weightage – The merit for this course is based on 50% weightage to marks obtained in the aptitude test and 50% to the marks of the qualifying examination
- Distribution table of question and section ,
|Sections||No. Of questions|
|Section A – Educational Awareness||30 (30 marks)|
|Section B – Reasoning Ability – Verbal, Spatial and Abstract)||40 (40 marks)|
|Section C – Reading Comprehension||15 (30 marks)|
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2022 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully submitted the application form can access the application form. The admit card will be released online on the official website and candidates can download it by entering login Id and password. Admit card is an important document to be carried at the exam centre. It carries the various important details like:
- Candidate’s name,
- Date of birth
- Course applied,
- Date of examination
- venue/test centre.
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2022 Result
The Result is declared over the official site of Banasthali University. The candidates need to check the result and appear in the further rounds as per the instructions by the University. To view the result, candidates need to enter their exam roll number and other login details in the window.
The result is prepared based on the marks of the aptitude test and also on the basis of the 10+2 marks. The candidates who have previously completed their schooling, bachelors of PG from Bansathali University are given certain credit in the admission process.After the declaration of the result, the candidates are called for the admission process in person. After the payment of the admission fee and completion of other formalities, the admission is finalised.
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2022 Preparation Tips
The candidates who are eligible for the exam and wish to apply for the same must know all about the Test to start with the preparation. Following are some preparation tips for candidates to follow:
- Study the exam pattern beforehand. This, in turn, will help in preparation. The candidates if aware of the distribution of marks in the exam, get an edge over their preparation
- Brush up your basic knowledge of subjects for whose course you are opting for.. And those details about subject can also be found in the booklet along with prospectus.
- Clear your basics,for study you can prefer any book. you should solve the previous year question papers.
- Brush up your IQ skills,puzzle solving ability and 12th class PCM.
- In mathematics mostly questions were from set theory. For chemistry you may prepare organic. Just study from your 11th and 12th books.
- The questions are usually framed on the basis of logical & conceptual things rather than bookish things. Prepare accordingly.
- Lastly revise all the concepts you have studied.
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2022 Important Books
Following are some Books candidates can refer to for Preparation :
|Important Books||Available at|
|RS. Aggarwal – Quantitative Aptitude||Buy here|
|RD Sharma Mathematics 11th and 12th||Buy here|
|PCM – Class 11th||Buy here|
|A Modern Approach for Logical Reasoning||Buy here|
About Banasthali Vidyapith
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Banasthali Vidyapith was established by a freedom fighter Hiralal Shastri and Ratan Shastri on 06 October 1935. Till now, the university has been featured in NIRF rankings, QS Gauge, and Times Higher Education rankings. It offers around 18 undergraduate, 61 masters and 32 Doctorates programm in disciplines of Math, science, commerce, atrs, engineering, aviation, education etc.
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2022 FAQs
While taking admission via the Aptitude Test, there are few questions that are asked by the students very frequently. Here are a few of them:
1. How does one apply?
A: After the admission notice is out the candidates have to fill the application form in the online or offline mode. Thereafter the application form is to be submitted before the deadline. The eligible candidates are selected for admission based on 10+2 scores or 10+2 and Aptitude Test performance.
2. Is Banasthali only for women?
A: Yes, the whole Banasthali University that includes classes nursery to PhD education, is only for the women.
3. What is the medium of instruction?
A: The medium of the instruction is Hindi. However, from Higher Education both English and Hindi are used as a medium of instruction.
4. Does Banasthali Vidyapith provide Scholarship?
A: Yes, there are many schemes for helping students financially such as scholarships.
5, Does Banasthali have a placement cell?
A: Yes, Banasthali Vidyapith has a placement cell. It is said that the University regularly attracts top Indian and multinational companies especially in the field of IT, Management, Biotechnology, Textile Design.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,