ATMA 2022– ATMA 2022 February session results are declared, visit the link below to check. ATMA 2022 April session exam would be conducted 29 May 2022. ATMA Admit card will be released on 26 April 2022. AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA) is a national-level management entrance exam. ATMA 2022 is conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) for management aspirants seeking admission in MBA, MCA, PGDM and allied management programmes over 200 business schools in India. This exam is conducted about four-five times a year. All the updates and information regarding ATMA 2022 will be provided on the official website i.e., atmaaims.com. This entrance examination takes place in online mode and the total duration of this examination is 3 hours. Get to know all the details about ATMA 2022 here such as syllabus, registration dates, admit card, exam pattern, books, preparation tips etc.
AIMA has released dates for ATMA February 2022 session. Go through the following section to know more about this.
|Events||February session||April session||May session||August session|
|Registration starts on||08 Dec 2021||1 March 2022||to be announced||to be announced|
|Last date to pay fees||19 Feb 2022||21 May 2022||to be announced||to be announced|
|Last date for registration||20 Feb 2022||22 May 2022||to be announced||to be announced|
|Last date to print the application form||22 Feb 2022||24 May 2022||to be announced||to be announced|
|Admit card release date||24 Feb 2022||26 May 2022||to be announced||to be announced|
(02.00 pm – 05.00 pm)
|29 May 2022||to be announced||to be announced|
|ATMA result date||4 March 2022||3 June 2022||to be announced||to be announced|
ATMA 2022 Overview
|Particulars of ATMA 2022||Details|
|Full-Form||AIMS Test for Management Admissions|
|Conducting Body||Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Who are eligible to apply||Graduation Completed Candidates as well as Candidates in their final year.|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Courses offered||MCA, MBA, PGDM, MMS|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Mode of Question Paper||English|
|Marks Per Question||1 Marks|
|Negative Marking||0.25 Marks|
|Duration||180 minutes (3 hours)|
ATMA 2022 Syllabus
ATMA 2022 Syllabus consists of a total of 6 sections i.e., Analytical Reasoning (1&2), Quantitative Aptitude (1&2), and Verbal Skills (1&2). Candidates can check the important topics from each section mentioned below.
Analytical Reasoning Syllabus
- Data sufficiency
- Statement and Conclusion
- Blood Relations
- Odd one out
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Time and Distance
- Permutation and combination
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Set theory and function
- Number Systems
- Simple and Compound interest
Verbal Skills Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence correction and completion
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Para Jumble
- Reverse Analogies
- Fill in the blanks
ATMA Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates going to appear in ATMA 2022 needs to understand the examination pattern very well to secure better results. We have provided all the information regarding the exam pattern of ATMA 2022. Go through the following details.
- Total Questions – 180
- Duration of Test – 3 hours
- Question Type – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Marks provided for every correct answer – 1 Marks
- Negative marking – 0.25 Marks
- Mode of examination – Computer based test (CBT/Online mode).
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Analytical Reasoning – I||30||30|
|Verbal Skills -I||30||30|
|Quantitative Aptitude -I||30||30|
|Analytical Reasoning -II||30||30|
|Verbal skills -II||30||30|
|Quantitative Aptitude- II||30||30|
|Total||180 Questions||180 Marks|
How to Prepare for ATMA 2022
In this section, we have provided the tips and strategies that candidates need to keep in their minds while preparing for ATMA 2022.
- Applicants need to understand the examination pattern, marking scheme, syllabus and important topics very well.
- While preparing for quantitative aptitude section, try to focus more on the topics like algebra, profit and loss, percentage, interest, probability, mensuration etc.
- Make a seperate notes for important formulas, shortcuts, theorems and applications. This will save your time during your revision session.
- Improve your reading habit, grammar and vocabulary too. Read newspapers, articles and blogs on a regular basis.
- Improve your command in Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence correction and completion, Analogies, idioms and spelling corrections.
- Solve previous year questions of ATMA and give mock tests regularly. Analyse your accuracy and speed. Take this as a challenge.
Best Books for ATMA 2022
In this section, we have provided the name of books that are suggested by Experts and Toppers for ATMA Preparation.
For Analytical Reasoning
|Book Names||Author||Buying Link|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning||R.S.Aggarwal||Click here|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||A.K. Gupta||Click here|
|Verbal Reasoning||Bhupendra Kumar Singh||Click here|
|Analytical Reasoning||M.K. Pandey||Click here|
For Quantitative Aptitude
|Books Name||Author||Buying Links|
|Quantitative Aptitude||R.S. Aggarwal||Click here|
|Fast track Objective Arithmetic||Rajesh Verma||Click here|
|How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT||Arun Sharma||Click here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive examination||Abhijit Guha||Click here|
|Quantitative CAT||Sarvesh K Verma||Click here|
|The Person Guide to Quantitative Aptitude||Dinesh Khattar||Click here|
For Verbal Skills
|Book Names||Author||Buying Link|
|Word Power made easy||Norman Lewis||Click here|
|English is easy||Chetananand Singh||Click here|
|Objective General English||R.S. Aggarwal||Click here|
|Verbal Ability and Reading comprehension||Gautam Puri||Click here|
|Verbal Ability and Reading comprehension||Nishit K. Sinha||Click here|
ATMA 2022 Cut-off
Every year the Cut-off of ATMA releases after the result is disclosed. Candidates who appeared in ATMA and Passes the minimal required qualification and passes the cut-off will be later called for the counselling process. Factors considered and that determines the Cut-off are –
- The total number of candidates appearing in ATMA.
- The total number of applicants that are qualified and their obtained marks.
- The total number seats available.
- The difficulty level of question paper.
- Institute Reservation Policy.
- Marking Scheme
- Category wise Reservation Policy.
Cut-offs vary from College to College. After the declaration of the result, candidates will be able to check their cut-off and according to that, they can apply for different colleges.
ATMA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to apply for ATMA 2022 Entrance Examination should meet the following Eligibility Criteria.
- Applicants must be the Citizen of India.
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Technology or any other professional courses.
- The age of the Applicants should be more than 20 years at the time of Admission.
- Final year Applicants are also eligible for ATMA 2022.
ATMA 2022 Application Form
Candidates who want to appear in ATMA 2002 compulsorily need to fill the online Application/ Registration form. It is the first step for applying for the examination.
How to fill the Application Form?
Follow the steps given below to fill the Application Form of ATMA 2022.
Step 1 – Fee Payment
- At first open the official Website of ATMA. Click on “Apply”, a new page will open for fee payment. Fill all the required details like your Name, Date of Birth, City Name, Mobile Number and a valid e-mail id.
- Now proceed for ATMA Payment as instructed.
- You can pay through any mode i.e., Debit/Credit Card, Net banking or Bank Transfer.
- After completing the Payment Procedure you will receive a PID (Personal information Number) in your registered mail id. Go through the instructions provided in that mail.
Step 2 – Registration Completion
- Follow the instructions provided in your mail, click on the “Registration link” to register yourself for ATMA 2022. To Login, Use you PID number and Date of birth.
- Upload your Photo and Signature in the Registration Form.
- After filling all the required details click on the tab named “Click here to register for ATMA Exam”. And your Registration process completes here.
- After registering yourself successfully, Take two printouts of the Application Form.
- You will receive an auto generated mail which will have your login credentials i.e., Username and Password. Through this details you can print your application form.
ATMA 2022 Application Fee: The application fee have to be paid in Online mode i.e., through Debit/ Credit Card, NetBanking or Bank transfer. This fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 1600 /-(including gst).
- 25% exemption in fee is offered for female applicants.
- 50% exemption in fee is offered for the residents of Eastern Candidates.
Documents required for Application Form :
- Higher secondary education certificate.
- A valid ID Proof.
- Degree Certificate.
- Caste and Residential Certificate (if applicable).
- Scanned Photo
- Scanned Signature
- Transaction details for making online payment.
Photograph Image Specifications :
- The Photograph should be a Recent, Coloured picture also it should be scanned properly.
- Make sure the photo is taken against a light coloured, preferably white background.
- Dimensions 200× 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of the file should be between 20kb – 50kb.
Signature Image Specifications :
- Candidates need to sign on a white paper with Black Inked Pen.
- Preferred Dimensions is 140×60 Pixels.
- Size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
ATMA 2022 Slot Booking
Slot booking is the process where Applicants can choose their date and timings as per their preferences from the given slots specified by the exam. Slot Booking is important as –
- You’ll not be able to give the examination without this.
- You cannot get admission in the college.
- All your application money will be wasted as it is non- refundable.
Who can book the slot: The Candidates can book their slot online by using their login credentials. Candidates can book seats as per their preference of date and timings.
The slot booking will be available on the official website. Applicants can book the slots by following these steps.
- At first, Go through the official website of ATMA.
- Login to your account by entering correct details that are required.
- Now, Go to the examination registration menu.
- Click on book slot exam online, now you can choose date and timings according to your preference.
ATMA Admit Card 2022
AIMS will release the admit card on their Official Website. Candidates can download their admit card by following the steps given below –
- At first, Visit the official website of AIMS ATMA.
- Now you can see a tab named “Candidates Login”, click on it.
- Choose the exam date and enter your PID and Password.
- The Admit Card for ATMA 2022 will now appear on your screen.
- Download the Admit Card and take printouts of it, as it is one of the important document for ATMA 2022 Exam.
Details mentioned in your Admit Card are –
- Candidate’s Name
- Application number
- Roll number
- Date of Examination
- Venue of Examination
- Time slots
- Photograph and Signature
- Important Instructions for ATMA 2022
Things to be carried along with the Admit Card –
- A recent passport sized photo
- A valid identification proof such as – Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card or Driving License.
ATMA 2022 Answer Key
AIMS releases the Answer Key of ATMA on their official website. Candidates can go through the following section to know how to download the Answer Key for ATMA 2022.
- Visit the official website of ATMA AIMS.
- Now, Click on the tab of ATMA Answer Key.
- Login yourself using your ATMA Credentials.
- You’ll be directed to a new page, there you can find a PDF file. Select your set and Click on the “download tab”.
- Now you can check your performance based on the answer Key.
ATMA 2022 Result
AIMS Will Release the Results for ATMA 2022 on their official website. A scorecard will be provided for the candidates where you can find your section-wise obtained marks. Candidates can download their Scorecard by following the steps given below –
- Visit the official website of AIMS ATMA.
- Click on the “candidate login” tab.
- Select your exam date.
- Now enter your PID and Password generated at the time of your Registration.
- A new will open after entering the above details, Your scorecard will appear on your screen.
- Download the Scorecard and save it for your future reference.
Details mentioned in your Scorecard are –
- Candidates Name
- Roll Number
- Section wise Marksheet
- Overall Score Obtained
- Total Scaled Score
ATMA 2022 Counselling
ATMA Counselling is offered by the Participating Institutes which accept ATMA scores for their Admission Procedures. Candidates can apply for the counselling process, shortlisted candidates will be called for their Counselling Session. The Counselling Process Includes 3 Phases/Rounds i.e., group discussion, personal interview and written ability test.
Documents required at the time of Counselling are –
- Confirmation Letter (Original as well as Photocopy).
- Class 10th marksheet
- Class 12th marksheet
- Graduation marksheet
- ATMA 2022 Scorecard
- ATMA 2022 Admit Card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- Recent Coloured as well as black and white photographs.
ATMA 2022 Participating Institutes
College/Institute Accepting ATMA Scores (North Zone)
|College Names||Course offered|
|Master School of Management (MSM)||PGDM|
|Institute of Rural Management (IRM)||Post Graduate Diploma in management, Postgraduate Diploma management – Rural management|
|Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB)||PGDM|
|Delhi School of Business||PGDM|
|New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM)||PGDM (G)
|IPS Business School||MBA|
|Institute of Management, JK Lakshmipat University||MBA|
|Sri Sukhmani Institute of Management||PGDM|
|Accurate Institute of Management and Technology||PGDM, MBA|
|Bharti Vidya Bhavan’s Usha and Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management (BULMIM)||PGDM|
College/Institute Accepting ATMA Scores (West Zone)
|College Name||Courses Offered|
|Institute for Technology and Management (ITM)||PGDM|
|Indian Institute of cost and management studies and research (IndSearch)||MBA|
|Christ Institute of Management (CIM)||MBA and PGDM|
|Dr D Y Patel B – School||PGDM|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management (JIM)||PGDM|
|Oriental Institute of Management||MMS|
|Bharti Vidyapeeth Institute of Management Studies and Research (BVIMSR)||PGDMB|
College/Institute Accepting ATMA Score (South zone)
|College Names||Course Offered|
|GITAM Institute of Management||MBA|
|Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research||PGDM|
|Hyderabad Business School (HBS), GITAM||MBA|
|R V Institute of Management (RVIM)||MBA|
|GIBS Business School||MBA and PGDM|
College/Institute Accepting ATMA Scores (East zone)
|College Names||Course Offered|
|Institute of Business and Computer Studies (IBCS)||MBA|
|Institute of Management Study (IMS)||MBA|
|Department of Management (DM-NBU), University of North Bengal||MBA|
|The ICFAI University||MBA|
|Institute of Business Management||MBA|
FAQs Related to ATMA 2022
Answer – Candidates more than 20 years are eligible to apply for ATMA Examination.
Answer – There will be a total of 6 sections in the ATMA Question Paper.
Answer – No, the Application form can only be submitted through online mode.
Answer – ATMA 2022 will be held in the English language only.
Answer – For every correct answer you’ll get 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted with every incorrect answer.
Answer – If there’s any fault in your Admit Card then immediately contact the conducting authority via email or phone number mentioned on their official website.
Answer – It is Conducted about Four- Five times a year.
Answer – Yes, You can surely apply for ATMA 2022 if you’re a final year student. You just need to submit your graduation certificates at a specific time given to you.
Answer- The details which will be there in the Scorecard are –
Total Scaled Score
Overall Marks Obtained
Answer – No, Once you submit your application form you’ll not be able to edit anything. So, fill in all the details correctly and re-check the form before submission.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.