Army College of Nursing (ACN) Jalandhar Admission 2022 – Army College of Nursing has issued the notification for admission to B.Sc Nursing Course for the academic year 2022-23. The registration form is available from June 02, 2022 at AIN, Guwahati website. The OAT exam will be conducted on July 09, 2022, Candidates are offered admissions into the B.Sc Nursing course at Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. The Nursing Entrance exam is conducted on an online basis, the duration of which is 2 hours. There are 100 MCQ type questions and the OAT question paper is divided into 5 parts. The selection is done on the basis of merit ie on the marks obtained by the candidate based on the OAT for ACN examination. Scroll down to check eligibility criteria, application form, admit card, syllabus. exam pattern etc.
Latest: ACN B.Sc Nursing Application has been released on June 02, 2022. Click here to apply.
Army College of Nursing (ACN) Jalandhar Admission 2022
Candidates who submit the application form successfully get their admit cards as per schedule.
ACN Jalandhar Admission 2022 Overview
|Exam||ACN Jalandhar B.Sc. Nursing 2022|
|Institute||Army College of Nursing, Jalandhar|
|Course Offered||B.Sc Nursing program|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Website to apply||ainguwahati.org|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Question||100|
Important Downloads and Official Link
ACN Jalandhar Admission 2022 Important Dates
The schedule related to the application form and the entrance exam is given below.
|Date of Application to apply by Army College of Nursing||02 Jun 2022|
|Registration last date (without late fee)||25 Jun 2022|
|Registration last date with late fee||28 Jun 2022|
|Admit Card Availability||to be announced|
|Mock Test Availability||01 Jul 2022 onwards|
|Date of OAT||09 Jul 2022|
|Declaration of Result||14 Jul 2022|
ACN Jalandhar Admission 2022 Application Form
The application form of the ACN Jalandhar Admission can be filled out through the AIN Guwahati official website.
- Candidates must have to fill the exact details in the application form and submit it before the due date.
- The application form is available in online mode only. Before filling the application form candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria very carefully.
- The application form must be filled and submitted on or before its last date with the requisite application fees.
- To apply online a direct link is provided above.
Note: Only female candidates can apply for the course. Male candidates are not allowed to apply for the course and no correction is entertained after submission of the form.
ACN Jalandhar Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The admission to the B. Sc. (Nursing) course at ACN Jalandhar Cantt is exclusively for the female dependent wards of serving Army personnel, eligible Retired Army personnel and war widows of Army only.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- The candidates must have 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than the core course for English. OR
- The Intermediate examination in science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized body with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject. OR
- The pre-professional/ pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the pre-university or an equivalent examination. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject. OR
- The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology including a practical test in three subjects provided the examination is a “university examination” and the candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course. OR
- B.Sc examination of an Indian University provided that she has passed the B.Sc Examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following The subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. OR
- Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry, and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English.
Minimum percentage: Candidate must have passed in the subjects of (10+2) Physics, Chemistry, Biology (in English Medium) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (PCBE).
Minimum Age: Age should not be less than 17 years and not more than 25 years. The date of birth recorded in the Secondary Education Board only will be taken as authentic.
Physical fitness: The candidate should be certified by MH/RMO/Registered Medical Practitioner as physically and mentally fit to pursue the course. A certificate to this effect is required to be submitted by the candidate at the time of counseling.
ACN Jalandhar Admission 2022 Admit Card
AIN, Guwahati will be released admit card for OAT examination on the official website ie ain.cbtexam.in. The OAT admit card is only released for those who have filled their application form correctly. Candidates can download the admit card by using their Login ID and Password (Date of Birth). No candidate is allowed to appear for examination without their admit card and a valid identity proof. The OAT admit card comprises of crucial information like.
- Name of Candidate
- Timings of the examination
- Name and address of the test centre.
Candidates should note that the OAT for ACN admit card is not sent by post.
ACN Jalandhar Admission 2022 Exam Centers
The examination cities for Army College of Nursing (ACN) Jalandhar Admission 2022 are given below. Candidates are required to fill three choices among 09 Exam Centers Priority wise.
- Jalandhar Cantt
- Army Public School, Jammu
- Army Public School, Srinagar
ACN Jalandhar Admission 2022 Exam pattern
The test paper consists of 100 objective type questions in the following format. Each correct answer will fetch one mark whereas incorrect answers, multiple answers or doubtful answers will lead to a deduction of 0.25 marks.
- Part 1: Aptitude for Nursing (MCQs 20 marks).
- Part 2: Physics (MCQs 20 marks)
- Part 3: Chemistry (MCQs 20 marks)
- Part 4: Biology (20 Marks)
- Part 5: English (20 Marks)
Syllabus: The general standard of the entrance examination will be that of 11th and 12th class under the 10+2 scheme/ pre-medical/ intermediate science or an equivalent examination of the State Education Board/ Indian University.
Evaluation System: The evaluation will be done through computers. Each the correct answer will fetch one mark whereas incorrect answers will lead to a deduction of 0.25 marks (Negative Marking)
ACN Jalandhar Admission 2022 Selection procedure
The selection procedure of getting admission to B.Sc Nursing is as follows
- The admission will be strictly on merit ranking, based on marks obtained in the examination.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance test.
- In case of vacant seats due to certain candidates declining to join/not joining on the due date, the vacancy so created will be offered to the candidate next in merit.
- Medical Fitness Certificate of the applicants will be checked and medical test will be conducted at MH Jalandhar Cantt. Unfit candidates will not be allowed to join the college.
ACN Jalandhar Admission 2022 Result/Merit List
Merit list for ACN Jalandhar Cantt is prepared based on the candidates’ performance in the OAT. Merit list is released online on the official website and the direct link to view result is also updated here. The result of the entrance examination is available in the merit list form. The result of the ACN Jalandhar Online Admission Test releases in the online mode.
Tie Breaker Criteria: In the case of candidates securing an equal number of marks, their relative merit is reassessed by the following criteria:
- A candidate securing more aggregate marks (PCBE Subjects) in the qualifying examination ie 10+2 or it is equivalent.
- A candidate securing more marks in Biology in the examination.
- Seniority in the date of birth.
ACN Jalandhar Admission 2022 FAQ’s
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Ans: Application Form of Army College of Nursing Jalandhar can be filled in online mode only.
Ans: No, Application Fees are not refundable at any circumstances.
Ans: No, Admit Card will not be sent through post.
Ans. The result is obtained in the form of the merit list and merit list is prepared based on the marks obtained in the test.
Official website: acn.co.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,