APRCET 2022 Syllabus – Syllabus for Andhra Pradesh Research Common entrance Test (APRCET) 2022 is released by Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam. Students can check the syllabus form the official site sche.ap.gov.in. Syllabus for the students who already studied post graduation and wish to pursue courses of M.Phil and PhD degree is provided online. The exam is a state-level exam. Candidates can check syllabus for the test of art, science, engineering, law and management in PDF format. Also, the method to prepare and books are also provided below.
APRCET 2022 Syllabus
Candidates can check the syllabus provided below.
Note – Details of APRCET 2022 have not been announced yet. The information on this page is as per the last exam and only for reference purpose.
The syllabus pdf given below are of last exam
APRCET Part A Syllabus
|Part A: Teaching and Research Aptitude||Download Here|
APRCET Part B: Subjects of Arts
APRCET Part B – Sciences Syllabus
APRCET Part B – Engineering, Pharmacy & Architecture Syllabus
How to prepare for APRCET 2022?
Students can follow the steps given below for the preparation of APRCET 2022.
- Practice as much questions of research aptitude as you can.
- Awareness of the surroundings, people, environment and natural resources is must.
- Study as much books for the subject appearing for or specific subject chosen.
- The preparation during the study of post graduation is going to be helpful for answering the questions in the entrance exam.
- Focus on the specific subject and prepare well for it with the help of timetable and notes.
Books for APRCET 2022
Students can study from the books given below which are provided for the preparation of the exam.
|Book and Author||Buying Link|
|Research Methodology||Buy Here|
|Teaching and research Aptitude General||Buy Here|
|Previous Year Solved Question Papers||Buy Here|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,