GCET 2022 – Directorate of Technical Education, Goa has released the information brochure for Goa CET 2022. The application form is going to be available soon as per schedule on the official website, dte.goa.gov.in. Moreover, GCET 2022 examination is going to be held on May 11, 2022 and May 12, 2022, Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) is a state-level entrance test held for admission into BE and B.Pharm courses. The candidates who qualify for the entrance test are granted admission to the colleges of Goa. Candidates can check more details about GCET 2022from this page.
Latest – Directorate of Technical Education, Goa has released the notification for the GCET 2022 exam. Scroll down to check it.
GCET 2022/Goa CET 2022
Goa Common Entrance Test 2022 (GCET 2022) for admissions to Professional Degree Courses in Engineering and Pharmacy in the State of Goa for the academic year 2022–24. Admission in MBBS, BDS, BHMS (Homeopathy), BAMS (Ayurveda), Allied Health Sciences and Nursing courses will be done on the basis of NEET UG 2022, In architecture courses, admission will be granted on the basis of NATA 2022 scores.
GCET 2022/Goa CET 2022 Important Dates
Check the important dates for GCET 2022/Goa CET 2022 from below table.
|GCET 2022||Important Dates|
|Uploading of prospectus on website||31 Mar 2022|
|Start of receiving application forms||to be announced|
|Last date for receiving applications and issue of admit card|
|Last date for receiving applications and issue of admit cards (with additional late fees of Rs. 1500/-)||to be announced|
|GCET 2022 exam date||11 and 12 May 2022|
|Publishing of Answer Key||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||20 May 2022|
GCET 2022 Notification
Candidates can check the notification related to GCET 2022 exam from below image.
- Goa Medical College
- Goa Dental College & Hospital
- Goa College of Engineering
- Padre Conceicao College of Engineering
- Shree Rayeshwar Institute of Engg. & Info Tech
- Don Bosco College of Engineering
- Agnel Institute of Technology and Design
- Goa College of Pharmacy
- PESRajaram & Tarabai Bandekar College of Pharmacy
- Goa College of Architecture
- Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital
- Gomantak Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya & Research Center
- Institute of Nursing Education
- Vrundavan Institute of Nursing Education, Colvale
Goa CET 2022 Eligibility
Nationality: Indian candidates can apply. Non-resident Indians holding Indian passports may apply for seats reserved under the NRI category. Overseas Citizens of India (OPI) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) can also apply under this category.
Age: No age limit, minimum or maximum, is specified for admission to Engineering and Pharmacy Courses.
Qualifying Examination: An applicant must have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination of the Goa Board or an examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, or any other examination, which in scope and standard, is deemed to be equivalent to the HSSC examination of Goa Board.
For Engineering (BE):
- The candidates must have passed class 12th with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational,
- The candidates must have secured at least 45% aggregate marks in Physics and Mathematics with one of the following subjects Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational / Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Practices / Agriculture / Engineering Graphics / Business Studies (40% for SC / ST / OBC).
- The candidates must have passed Diploma (in Engineering and Technology) exam with at least 45% marks (40% for SC /ST / OBC),
- The candidates must have passed 12th class examination of the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent exam with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics and Biology subjects,
Who else can apply? The candidates who are appearing in the HSSC (12th science) or equivalent examination before the start of the academic session can also apply for GCET 2022.
Goa CET 2022 Application Form
Candidates can submit the GCET 2022 application form only through the online mode accepted by DTE. Given below are the simple steps to fill the application form:
Step 1: Log on to the website and follow the instructions stated.
Step 2: Register using email-ID and password.
Step 3: Click on the verification link sent on email-ID and login to fill the application form
Step 4: Fill all particulars on the application form, upload photo and signature and choose the subject options.
Step 5: Click on link to proceed to payment portal to pay GCET application fee.
Step 6: Upon successful completion of payment process, select exam center
Step 7: Submit the application form and take the printout.
The application fee for all categories is Rs. 2000/- and the with late fees is Rs. 3500/-
Mode of Payment
The applicants can pay the application fee using cash/card/net banking.
Goa CET 2022 Admit Card
The GCET 2022 admit card will be issued after the successful submission of the application form at your registered email address. The admit card is available for download and printing by candidates. In the event of any discrepancies in the admit card, candidates are required to immediately contact the exam conducting authorities. Candidates must also note that the GCET 2022 admit card is a mandatory document that is required to be carried on the exam day.
Goa CET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can follow the below exam pattern for GCET 2022 for better preparations:
- Mode of examination: Offline (Pen-paper based)
- Duration of Examination: 2 hours
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- No. of Questions: Each paper will have 75 questions
- Maximum Marks: 225
You can check the distribution of Marks from the table below:
|Subjects||No.of Questions||Total Marks|
- Correct Answer: +1 will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Incorrect Answer: There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
Goa CET 2022 Syllabus
GCET 2022 shall be based on the syllabus prescribed by the Goa Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Porvorim. It will be comprised of 3 subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of class 12th. The detailed syllabus is given below:
Syllabus: Click here to check the Detailed Goa CET 2022 Syllabus.
- Current Electricity,
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism,
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents,
- Electromagnetic Waves,
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation,
- Atoms and Nuclei,
- Electronic Devices
- Solid State,
- Chemical Kinetics,
- Surface Chemistry,
- P-Block Elements,
- d and f Block Elements,
- Coordination Compounds,
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes,
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers,
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids,
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen,
- Relations and Functions,
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Vectors and three-dimensional Geometry,
- linear programming,
How To Prepare for Goa CET 2022
The candidates can check the tips below that would help them to crack the examination:
- Plan your preparation strategy as per the syllabus.
- Divide the topics into two halves. In the first half note down the topic in which you are good at and in the second part note down the topics which you need to focus more on. Start your preparation by preparing those topics first which you find difficult.
- Candidates can make a suitable time table for the preparation for the exam.
- Clear your concepts by following NCERT and other preparation books
- Be consistent and try to finish one topic each day
- Practice at least one mock test paper every day to enhance your speed and accuracy level
- Try to remain healthy and sleep for at least 7 hours
List of Important Books for Goa CET 2022 preparation
Here is the list of books candidates can take help from and clear the concepts:
Goa CET 2022 Exam Center
Here are the test centers of GCET 2022 that shall be provided to the candidates. Each and every candidate must note down the test center as well.
Goa CET 2022 Answer Key
The GCET 2022 Answer Key will be available for download. It will be released by DTE Goa online on their official website. The purpose of the Goa CET 2022 Answer Key is to predict the marks and estimate the results. It is released for sets A, B, C, and D for the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Using the marking scheme and answer key, students can find the correct responses and calculate their probable scores in GCET 2022.
Goa CET Result 2022
The Goa CET 2022 result will be announced online at DTE Goa’s official website. Individual scorecards shall not be issued to the candidates. Furthermore, no correspondence with regard to revaluation and re-totalling is accepted. The result includes information such as the candidates’ roll numbers and marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
The Provisional merit lists of all professional courses and categories are displayed on the Notice Board at the Admission Center at Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim, Goa as per the time and date mentioned in the schedule of Admission and also will be made available on the website . All applicants should verify the correctness of their marks & merit position in the provisional merit list. In case of any detected errors, they should immediately inform the Chairman, Admission Committee, in writing, failing which, the Admission Committee shall not be held responsible for the consequences of such errors.
Goa CET 2022 Seat Reservation
Check the distribution of engineering seats from below.
|BE (Information Technology)||GEC, Farmagudi||75 + 4 + 11 (4)|
|BE (Information Technology)||PCCE, Verna||75 + 4|
|BE (Information Technology)||RIEIT, Shiroda||75 + 4|
|BE (Computer)||GEC, Farmagudi||75 + 4 + 11 (4)|
|BE (Computer)||PCCE, Verna||75 + 4|
|BE (Computer)||RIEIT, Shiroda||75 + 4|
|BE (Computer)||DBCE, Fatorda||60 + 3|
|BE (Computer)||AITD, Assagao||75 + 4|
|BE (Electronics & Telecommunication)||GEC, Farmagudi||75 + 4 + 11 (4)|
|BE (Electronics & Telecommunication)||PCCE, Verna||75 + 4|
|BE (Electronics & Telecommunication)||RIEIT, Shiroda||75 + 4|
|BE (Electronics & Telecommunication)||DBCE, Fatorda||60 + 3|
|BE (Electronics & Telecommunication)||AITD, Assagao||75 + 4|
|BE (Electrical & Electronics)||GEC, Farmagudi||75 + 4 + 11 (4)|
|BE (Mechanical)||GEC, Farmagudi||75 + 4 + 11 (4)|
|BE (Mechanical)||PCCE, Verna||75 + 4|
|BE (Mechanical)||DBCE, Fatorda||120 + 6|
|BE (Mechanical)||AITD, Assagao||75 + 4|
|BE (Mechanical)||RIEIT, Shiroda||75 + 4|
|BE (Civil)||GEC, Farmagudi, Pondi||75 + 4 + 11 (4)|
|BE (Civil)||DBCE, Fatorda||60 + 3|
|B.Pharm||GCP, Panaji||75 + 4|
|B.Pharm||PES, Farmagudi||100 + 5|
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Government of Goa in 1986 to promote, guide and regulate Technical and Institutions in the State of Goa created the Directorate of Technical Education. It Promotes and develops technical education in the State in a planned, integrated manner, consistent with National and State Policies. DTE, Goa develop need-based curricula for Diploma Programs and revise them periodically. It conducts examinations and awards Diplomas. DTE, Goa has collaborated with AICTE, MHRD, NITTTR, Universities, Industries and other employment agencies and Directorates of other States.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,