Rajasthan ITI Admission 2022 , DTE Rajasthan has released the application form to take admission in various engineering and non-engineering courses in various ITIs in Rajasthan. The last date to submit the online application form is July 08, 2022, Admission in the ITI courses is strictly done according to the merit of the candidates in the previous qualifying examination. Read the information given on this page to know more about Rajasthan ITI admission 2022,
Latest: DTE Rajasthan has released the application form to take admission in various engineering and non-engineering courses. Scroll down to apply.
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2022
The applicant should be a citizen of Rajasthan to apply for the Rajasthan ITI 2022.
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2022 Overview
|Name of Exam||Rajasthan ITI Admission 2022|
|Conducting Institute||Department of Skill, Employment & Entrepreneurship
Directorate Of Technical Education, Rajasthan
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Courses Offered||Various engineering and non-engineering courses|
|Address||W-6 Residency Road, Jodhpur – 342011|
Important Downloads and Official Links
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Releasing of Application form||31 May 2022|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||08 Jul 2022|
|Releasing of Provisional Merit List||13 Jul 2022|
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2022 Application Form
The official authority has released the application form for Rajasthan ITI 2022 online only. Candidates need their valid email id and phone no to complete the registration process. Candidates should read the instruction carefully before filling the Rajasthan ITI 2022 application form. They should choose ITI and Trade according to there preference while filling the application form.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for Rajasthan ITI Admission 2022.
Registration, application form and choice form for admission in government/private industrial training institutes will be filled online through the integrated portal of Rajasthan government at sso.rajasthan.gov.in or E-mitra Kiosk.
- The information filled by the applicant will be useful during the training period and beyond, so the information should be filled carefully. This information will be used for all the work like admission, fees, scholarship, examination, mark sheet, certificate etc.
- Online application, from E-Mitra in person or through the portal prescribed admission application fee of Rs.100/- (non refundable) for general candidates and Rs.75/- (non-refundable) for SC/ST candidates by depositing the fee. Can be done by the candidate himself or through E-mitra Kiosk.
- In addition to the fee mentioned in point no. 3, processing fee of Rs.100/- (non-refundable) per application will have to be deposited at the time of online application.
- Before applying online, the candidate must check the admission brochure and available seats which are available on the website. The candidate should carefully note the fact that all the entries have been correctly marked by him in the online application form. Candidature of the applicant is liable to be canceled at any stage of admission in the event of filling up of false information or willfully furnishing false information in any way, for which he himself will be responsible. According to the instructions of DGT, New Delhi, it is necessary for the candidate applying for admission to have Aadhar Number, Unique Mobile Number and E-mail ID. Those who are also required to keep active from the beginning of the admission process till the completion of the training.
- Keep the following documents / copies ready for applying:-
- Passport size photograph and signature on plain paper.
- 8th/10th mark sheet.
- Documents related to the original residence (if 8th / 10th is done from outside Rajasthan)
- Reservation category certificate.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Rajasthan ITI Admission 2022 candidates should check the eligibility criteria.
Age Limit: Minimum 14 YrThere is no upper age limit to apply for Rajasthan ITI.
- Candidates must have passed there 8th and 10th from the Rajasthan Board.
- If any candidate is living outside Rajasthan than he/she has to submit domicile of Rajasthan.
- Married women candidates can also apply only when she is married in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2022 Reservation Criteria
Admission will be conducted on the basis of reservation. Reserved category candidates will have to submit their category certificate for verification. 30% of Seats are reserved for Widow and Divorced women candidates under Horizontal reservation. According to the government, there will be no fee charged for training from the women. Candidates can get some ideas for seats on this basis of that. Reservation criteria of different categories are given below:
|More Backward Class||05%|
|economically weaker section||10%|
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2022 Result
After the successful completion of the application form process, the merit list will be prepared.
- The Rajasthan ITI 2022 result will be published in the form of a merit list.
- Applicants can have the option to download the merit list from the official site. A separate merit list releases for engineering and non-engineering courses.
- Candidates have to enter user id and date of birth to get the merit list.
- After each seat allotment candidates have to report at the allotment center with all the documents within the given time frame.
About Directorate of Technical Education, Rajasthan
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Directorate of Technical Education conducts exams for Polytechnics and ITIs in the Rajasthan. Its head office is in Jodhpur district of Rajasthan. It was established to provide technical education to the candidates. Its vision is to enhance the competitiveness of State technical manpower to global standards by imparting high quality & state of the art technical education and training to all sections of the society. The aim of the DTE is to focus on skill development in engineering trades. Now, the DTE will conduct Rajasthan ITI Admission 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans 1. Yes, there is 30% reservation for women in horizontal basis.
Ans 2. Candidates need to pass Class 10th examination.
Ans 3. No, candidates can fill the Rajasthan ITI 2022 application form online only.
Official Website: hteapp.hte.rajasthan.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,