Chandigarh ITI 2022 Admission: The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) will release the application form for Industrial Training Institute (ITI) admissions on the official website – itichdadmission.edu.in- on May 20, 2022, Last Date of form submission would be Jun 30, 2022, Candidates who are interested in taking admission into ITI’s in Chandigarh have to fill the application form online. Candidates should have attained the age of 14 years while applying for admissions. They should be physically fit for the ITI trade. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the merit of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Chandigarh ITI Provisional Merit List would be announced on July 4, 2022, Notifications for discrepancies by students would be allowed till July 5, 2022. Chandigarh ITI Final Merit List would be announced on July 7, 2022. Display of Final Admission List with Allocated Trade / Institute would be on July 14, 2022.
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Admission
Candidates should fill the application form before the last date else they will not allow for the admission procedure. The details like application start and end date, admit card release date, examination center, application fee etc will be updated here once the brochure will be released.
|Online Application form begins on||20 May 2022|
|Online Application form closes on||30 June 2022|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||4 July 2022|
|Notification of Discrepancies by Students up to 3:00 pm||5 July 2022|
|Display of Merit List||7 July 2022|
|Display of Final Admission List with Allocated Trade /
|14 July 2022|
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Courses Offered
Industrial Training Institute, Chandigarh offers ITI in different traits. Candidates are advised to opt for the trait wisely. The list of trades offered by ITI Chandigarh are given below.
- General Carpenter
- Tool & Die Maker(Press Tools Jigs &Fixtures)
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Machinist Grinder
- Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance Maintenance(ICTSM)
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Stenographer and Secretarial Assistant (English)
- Stenographer and Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)
- Sewing Technology
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
- Marketing Executive
- Finance Executive
- Human Resource Executive.
- Computer Operator & Programmer Assistant.
- Swing Technology.
- Basic Cosmetology
- Dress Making.
- Stenography & Secretarial Assistant (English/Hindi/Punjabi).
- Surface Ornamentation Techniques(Embroidery).
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Application Form
The Application Form for the admissions in ITI Chandigarh is available on the official website. Candidates who are interested then they will first register by entering their details such as mobile no., email ID and name. After that candidates will get their login ID and password from their registered mobile no. Complete the application form by entering all the required details. After that candidates have to pay the non-refundable application fee. The application fee is mentioned below.
Apply Online: Candidates can fill out the Chandigarh ITI 2022 Application Form as per the official announcement.
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates will be notified about the application fee after the release of the notification.
Documents required to fill the application form
- Matric (10th) detail mark sheet certificate
- Scanned passport size photograph of the applicant (not more than 50 kb)
- Scanned signature of the applicant (not more than 50 kb)
- Scanned copy of documents (PDF format)
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria, then only they will be considered for the admissions in ITI. There are many courses and the eligibility will be according to the course. The last year’s eligibility criteria as mentioned below. Candidates can check it for reference.
- Candidate should attain the age of 14 years old till the month of August in the admission year.
- Candidate should be fir for the work involved in the trade of ITI.
- He/ She should be of good moral character.
|Name of the Trade||Duration||Qualifying Exam|
|General Carpenter||1 year||Passed 10th class|
|welder||1 year||Passed 10th class|
|Plumber||1 year||Passed 10th class|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||2 Years||Passed 10th with Math & Science|
|Mechanic Diesel Engine||1 year||Passed 10th with Math & Science|
|fitter||2 year||Passed 10th with Math & Science|
|Machinist||2 year||Passed 10th with Math & Science|
|Turner||2 year||Passed 10th with Math & Science|
|electrician||2 year||Passed 10th with Math & Science|
|Instrument Mechanic||2 year||Passed 10th with Math & Science|
|Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||2 year||Passed 10th class|
|Draughtsman Civil||2 year||Passed 10th class|
|Electronic Mechanic||2 year||Passed 10th class|
|Tool & Die Maker||2 year||Passed 10th with Math & Science|
|Draughtsman Medical||2 year||Passed 10th with Math & Science|
Chandigarh ITI 2022 Merit List
The Merit List for ITI Chandigarh admissions will be released by the Industrial Training Institute, Chandigarh on the official website. Candidates who have filled the form must check their name in the merit list and if they wish to take admission in the course. The merit list is be divided into 2 parts: the UT pool and the General pool.
UT Pool: 85% of the seats will be filled by the candidates those have their qualifying examination from the school/ college recognized by Chandigarh and situated in Union Territory.
- 10th class total of first five subjects marks will be considered for the merit list.
- In case the score is available in CGPA then it will be converted into percentage by multiplying CGPA by 9.5.
- If candidates score same marks then the preference will be given on the basis of the Date of Birth. If the date of birth is the same then they the preference will be given on the basis of higher marks in Math and Science. If still their are more than one candidate then the preference will be given on the basis of higher marks in English.
General Pool: 15% seats will be filled by those candidates who pass their qualifying examination from the institution other than those located in the Union Territory and Chandigarh.
- Grand total score will be considered for preparing the merit list, if the grand total score will be not available then the first five subjects marks will be considered for the preparation of the list.
- In case candidates have the CGPA score then they will be converted into percentage marks.
- In case of Haryana Board if grand total will not given and GPA is given then multiplication factor of 10 will be considered for the merit.
About Directorate of Technical Education, Chandigarh
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Directorate of Technical Education, Chandigarh (DTE) was established in November 1966. There are two government institutes that are running under DTE, Chandigarh. They introduces admissions to many ITI courses. For the admissions in these courses candidates have to fill the application form online on the official website. Then the board will release the merit list on the basis of the candidates scoring marks in their qualifying examination. After that the final selection will take place on the counseling process.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Candidates can only apply for the application form in the online mode. There will be no provision for offline application form.
Ans: As per last year candidates will be able to apply for more than one course. If there will be some changes then we will inform you.
Ans: Yes, candidates need to use the original documents for scanning. The scanned document should be clear at the time of uploading.
Official Website: itichdadmission.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,