KIMS University Nursing Admission 2022: Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences offers admission in Nursing course through an Entrance Test. All the candidates who want to get admission in Nursing course need to appear in the exam. KIMS offers admission to various UG and PG Nursing courses through Nursing entrance test, All the candidates who want to opt for nursing as a career option can apply for the exam. In order to apply for the exam, candidates need to fill an online application form. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the exam on the official website. To get more information about KIMS University Nursing Admission 2022, check this page.
KIMS University Nursing Admission 2022
Candidates can check the expected schedule for KIMS University Admission 2022, which includes different events related to conduct of exam.
KIMS University Nursing Admission 2022 Overview
|Exam||KIMS University Nursing Admission 2022|
|Conducting Body||Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Course Offered||UG and PG Nursing courses|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
KIMS University Nursing Admission 2022 Important Dates
The expected schedule for the conduct of exam is as follows.
For B.Pharmacy, BPTh, B.Sc. Nursing and PBBSc Nursing
|Event||B.Pharmacy, BPTh & B.Sc Nursing||PBBSc. Nursing|
|Application Form Start Date||to be announced||to be announced|
|Application Form Last Date||to be announced||to be announced|
|Entrance Exam Date||to be announced||to be announced|
|Date of Counseling||to be announced||to be announced|
|Commencement of Classes||to be announced||to be announced|
For MPTh, M.Sc. Nursing & M.Sc
|Event||MPTh, M.Sc. Nursing & M.Sc.|
|Application Form Start Date||to be announced|
|Application Form Last Date||to be announced|
|Entrance Exam Date||to be announced|
|Date of Counseling||to be announced|
|Commencement of Classes||to be announced|
KIMS University Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the respective course. If any candidate found to be not fulfilling the eligibility criteria at any stage of exam will be disqualified from the examination process. Eligibility criteria for different courses are mentioned here.
- One must be 17 years of as on or before 31 December (year of admission).
- Must have passed 10+2 (Intermediate) or it’s equivalent with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects with one mathematics or biology or biotechnology individually with 45% marks in PCB/PCM/PCMB.
- 5% relaxation for backward class categories
For BPTh and B. Sc. Nursing
- One must be 17 years of as or on beforer (year of admission).
- Must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Engish individually with 45% marks in PCB
- 5% relaxation for backward class categories
For M.Sc Nursing
- The applicant should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife of equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- Should have passed B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- 5 % relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates
- The applicant should have minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing and a minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Candidate must have passed BP Th. examination (Recognized by IAP/OT.PT, council of Maharashtra)
For M.Sc. Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care
- Candidate must possess a registered with a minimum of one year of clinical work experience.
- Must have undergone the B.Sc. in an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Must have scored not less than 55% aggregate marks in B.Sc. program.
- In-service candidates should apply through proper channel.
KIMS University Admission 2022 Application Form
In order to appear in the exam candidate need to fill out an application form which is made available on the official website. The application process will take place in online mode only.
Expected Application Fee: This fee of Rs 500/- for reference only.
KIMS University Admission 2022 Admit Card
Admit Card For KIMS University Admission 2022 will be made available on the official website.
- How to download Admit Card: Candidates can download the admit card in online mode from the official website by using their login credentials such as application number and password.
- Importance of Admit Card: All the candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination center failure of which may lead to disqualification from the exam process.
KIMS University Nursing 2022 Test Centers
The test centers where KIMS University Nursing entrance exam will be conducted is given below as per last year’s information.
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences “Deemed to Be University”, Near Dhebewadi Road, A / p. Malkapur, Karad – 415 110 Dist – Satara, Maharashtra.
- Parish Hall, St. Thomas Malankara Catholic Church, MC Road, Chengannur, Kerala.
KIMS University Nursing 2022 Seat details
AS per last year’s informationthe seat details for KIMS University Nursing Admission 2022 is given below, candidates can check for the same.
|Courses||No. of Seats|
|Community Health Nursing||4|
|Maternal Health Nursing||4|
|Child Health Nursing||4|
|Mental Health Nursing||4|
KIMS University Nursing 2022 Result
The result of Nursing entrance exam will be made available on the official website.
Important Instruction Regarding Result
- The result will be declared in the form of a merit list.
- All the qualified candidates will then be called for the counseling process for admission in the nursing course.
- Candidates need to report at the venue on time which will be notified later.
- The detailed process regarding the counseling process will be updated on the official website.
- All the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official websites for regular updates.
KIMS University Nursing 2022 Fee Structure
The detailed fee structure for Nursing course at KIMS University is mentioned below. The details given regarding the fee structure is according to previous year’s information.
Important Download (Last Year)
For more information regarding admission in KIMS University Nursing 2022 Download last year’s
About Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Krishna Institute Of Medical Sciences, Deemed to be University, Karad is located in Western Maharashtra. The university offers various courses Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Ph.D courses to students which helps them in choosing a better career option. University offers admission to courses like Nursing, MBBS, BDS and many more. University conducts entrance exam for all the courses and on the basis of merit of the exam , the admission process takes place.
KIMS University Nursing Admission 2022 FAQs
Ans. application form to be filled in online mode only on the official website, when available as per schedule.
Ans. Application fee to be paid by Demand Draft, as per last year’s information available
Ans. The expected application fee for the exam will be Rs. 500.
Insofar, official details of KIMS University Nursing Admission 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
Official Website: kimskarad.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,