CPNET 2022 Exam – Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS) conducts Combined Paramedical, Pharmacy, and Nursing Entrance Test (CPNET) every year at the state level. Through CPNET, admissions in nursing, pharmacy, and paramedical courses are given. The exam is held offline in which candidates have to solve 100 multiple choice questions in 120 minutes. To appear for the exam, the candidate must have qualified 10+2 and fulfill other eligibility criteria. Scroll down to check in detail about the CPNET 2022 exam pattern, eligibility, application form process, and so on.
CPNET 2022 Exam
Candidates who qualify for the exam are given admissions in the colleges of UPUMS in the nursing, pharmacy, and paramedical courses.
CPNET 2022 Exam Overview
An at-a-glance view of the CPNET 2022 Exam has been summarised in the table below:
|Exam||CPNET 2022 Exam|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS)|
|Course Offered||Admissions in nursing, pharmacy, and paramedical courses|
|Medium||English and Hindi|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Question||100|
CPNET 2022 Exam Important Dates
Candidates can check the schedule for the CPNET 2022 from the table given below.
|CPNET 2022 Exam||Dates|
|Start date of Online Application||to be announced|
|End date of Online Application||to be announced|
|Admit card available for download||to be announced|
|Entrance exam date||to be announced|
|Answer key publish date||to be announced|
|Result declaration||to be announced|
|Registration Date for Scrutiny||to be announced|
|Publication of merit list||to be announced|
|1st Round Counseling|
|1st round online counseling registration||to be announced|
|1st round offline counseling||to be announced|
|2nd Round Counseling|
|2nd round online counseling registration||to be announced|
|2nd round offline counseling||to be announced|
|Mop-Up Round Counseling|
|Mop-Up round online counseling registration||to be announced|
|Mop-up round offline counseling||to be announced|
CPNET 2022 Application Form
The Application form will be available on the official website of the CPNET. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to fill the application form,
Procedure to fill the application form:
- Candidates have to visit on the official website to apply for the online application form.
- Read all the information given on the screen then tick the declaration box.
- Now candidates have to register themselves by entering all the required details.
- After that the candidates get the OTP on their registered mobile number.
- Then the username and password will be send on the registered mobile number and email.
- Again Login by entering their username and password and complete the application form.
- Upload all the required documents according to their specification.
- At last, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Candidates have to take the print of the application form after the completion.
Application Fee (as per last year): Candidates can check the expected fee from below.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee in online mode through the following methods.
- credit card
- debit card
- net banking
CPNET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the previous year’s eligibility for CPNET 2022 from the below-mentioned steps.
- Candidate must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates have to submit a domicile certificate. However, if a candidate has completed their High school and intermediate from Uttar Pradesh then there is no need to submit the domicile certificate.
- Candidate must be minimum 17 Years old as on December 31 of the admission year.
- For GNM Course, candidate must not be more than 35 Years of age as on December of the admission year.
- For ANM Course, candidate must not be more than 30 Years of age as on December of the admission year.
Candidate must have qualified 10+2 from the field in which they wish to apply in CPNET from a recognized board.
CPNET 2022 Admit Card
Admit card will be available for download on the official website
- Candidates who have filled the application form can successfully download the admit card by using their username and password.
- Candidates must download the Admit cards and take a print out and carry them on the day of examination.
- Without it, candidates will be not allowed in the examination hall.
- All the details related to the entrance exam is mentioned in the admit card.
Details on the CPNET 2022 Admit Card
The following are the details mentioned on the admit card of CPNET 2022.
- Roll number of the candidate
- Address of the exam center
- Date of the examination
- Time of the exam
- Other important information
CPNET 2022 Exam Pattern
Two papers are prepared for CPNET. Paper one (1) is for the candidates of science field and paper two (2) is for the candidates of arts, commerce and other fields. Both the papers are held on the same and at same timings. Candidates can check the scheme of the CPNET from below.
- Duration: CPNET is of two (2) hour duration.
- Language: The questions in the exam are given in Hindi and English both the languages.
- Mode of exam: It is an offline paper.
- Number of questions: There are a total number of 100 questions in CPNET.
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice questions are asked in CPNET Exam.
Candidates can check the distribution of marks for both the examinations from the table given below.
|Paper-1 (Only for Science Students)|
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Paper-2 (Only for Arts/ Commerce/ Other students)|
CPNET 2022 Result
The result of CPNET examination will be declared by the university.
- The result will be released on the official website and candidates can download the result from the website by entering their Login Id.
- Candidates get the opportunity to challenge the result based on the calculated score.
- Candidates have to pay the fee to challenge the result. Last year, the amount of fee was Rs.500/-.
- In case, the challenge came correct then the fee will be returned to the candidate.
- Candidates can also check the merit list which will declare on the official website and no candidate will be notified about the result/merit list through post or any other medium.
Details on the Result
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Marks obtained
- Rank secured in the test
- Category rank
- Subcategory rank
CPNET 2022 Seat Details
Candidates can check the previous year’s CPNET Seat Details from below.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Courses||Number of seats|
|1||Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT)||60|
|2||Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)||60|
|3||Bachelor of Radiology & Imaging Technology (BRIT)||60|
|4||Bachelor of Optometry (B. Optom.)||60|
|5||Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)||60|
|6||Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm)||60|
|7||General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)||60|
|8||Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery in Nursing (ANM (Only For Female))||50|
|9||Diploma in Operation Theater Technicians (DOT)||30|
|10||Diploma in Optometry (D. Optom.)||20|
|11||Diploma in Physiotherapy (DPT)||20|
|12||Diploma in Dialysis technician (DDT)||20|
|13||Diploma in CT scan technician (DCT Scan)||20|
|14||Diploma in Cardiology technician (DCT)||20|
|15||Diploma in MRI technician (DMRI)||15|
|16||Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician (DETCT)||30|
|17||Diploma in blood transfusion technician (DBT)||15|
CPNET 2022 Reservation
The expected reservation criteria for CPNET is as follows.
CPNET 2022 Exam Centers
The following are the expected exam centers for CPNET 2022 as per the last year’s information.
|Name of the Center||Center Code|
|Saint Vivekanand Sr. Sec. Public School||11|
|Sir Madanlal Institute of Pharmacy||12|
|Suditi Global Academy||13|
|Delhi Public School||14|
|St. Mary’s Inter College||15|
|Government Inter College||16|
|Theosophical Inter College||17|
|HMS Islamia Inter College||18|
|Archana Memorial Saraswati Gyan Mandir Inter College||19|
|Mount Litera Zee School||20|
|Ch. Charan Singh PG College||21|
|Tiwari Jwala Prasad Arya Kanya Inter College||22|
|Police Modern Sr. Secondary School||23|
|Narayan College of Science and Arts||24|
|Sughar Singh Memorial Shiksha Niketan Inter College||25|
|SS Memorial Senior Secondary Public School||26|
|Government Girls Inter College||27|
CPNET 2022 Answer Key
The university will release the CPNET Answer Key along with the result. Candidates can check their answer key and response sheet on the official website. The CPNET answer key will contain all the correct answer of the question paper. Candidates can compare the response sheet and answer key to calculate the score. They will also get the photocopy of the OMR sheet that they have filled at the time of the exam.
CPNET 2022 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the last year’s fee structure from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS) is a medical school or medical research public university located at Saifai. It’s formerly name is UP Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research. This university introduces the different courses in paramedical, pharmacy and nursing. Interested candidates should apply on the official website of the UPUMS. It will conduct the entrance examination for the admissions in these courses. Candidates those will be qualified the entrance examination only they will be able to apply for further rounds. The final admissions will be done based on the counseling.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: As per last year information candidates will be able to apply for application form in online mode only. There was no provision for an offline application form. If there will be any updates then we will inform on this page.
Ans: Yes, the minimum age to apply for these courses will be 17 years and the maximum will be set according to the course selected by the candidate.
Ans: Candidates should check the application form once again, if it was filled correctly. Then candidates should contact to the university before the last date.
Official website: upums.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,