WBJEE 2022 – WBJEE 2022 application form correction process has been started from 18 Jan 2022 till 20 Jan 2022. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has announced the exam date for WBJEE 2022, which is going to be held on April 23, 2022. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) is conducted in state-level for admission into UG courses in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture in Universities, Colleges and Self-Financed Institutes in the state of West Bengal is granted. WBJEE will held in offline mode. Candidates have completed 10+2 or must be appearing can apply for exam. Qualifier candidates of WBJEE exam are eligible to take part in counseling process. Read this article to know more on WBJEE 2022 like exam date, application process, eligibility criteria, etc.
Latest – WBJEE 2022 Application form correction process has been started on January 18, 2022. Candidates can do the correction till January 20, 2022 Click here to do the application correction.
WBJEE is held in various districts of West Bengal every year. Candidates can check all the Exam dates for West Bengal JEE 2022 from the table below.
|Online application starting date||24 Dec 2021|
|Last date of application||16 Jan 2022 up to 6:00 pm|
|Form Correction Start date||18 Jan 2022|
|Form correction end date||20 Jan 2022|
|Release date of the admit card||18 Apr 2022|
|Exam date of WBJEE||23 Apr 2022
Paper – 1 (Mathematics): 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Paper – 2 (Physics & Chemistry): 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
|Result declaration||To be announced|
|Counseling starts from||To be announced|
WBJEE 2022 Application Form Correction
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board has started the facility to make corrections in the WBJEE 2022 application form.
- Candidates have to do the correction and rectification of the WBJEE application form before the deadline.
- To make the changes in the application form, candidates need to login application number and password.
Candidates may note that below-mentioned information can’t be rectified:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
WBJEE 2022 Admit Card
The details regarding the WBJEE 2022 admit card are given below.
- WBJEE 2022 admit card releases online at wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Candidates must note that no hard copy of admit card is sent via post or e-mail.
- WBJEE 2022 admit card can be downloaded from the official website using the login credentials.
- It is an important document and needed on the day of examination.
- Candidate will have to bring a valid ID proof along with the WBJEE Admit card to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates can also download the duplicate admit card only till 60 days after the date of declaration of result.
- To get the duplicate to admit card, candidates need to pay the processing fee. Last year the processing fee is Rs. 500/-
WBJEE 2022 Syllabus
The details regarding the WBJEE Syllabus 2022 are given below:
- Broadly speaking, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination syllabus is based upon PCM topics taught in classes 11th and 12th.
- Even so, WBJEEB specifies the complete WBJEE syllabus so as to make things easier for aspirants.
- Candidates can check the WBJEE syllabus from here or the information brochure. Since the syllabus is crucial and vast, it has been talked about separately.
Books recommended for WBJEE
WBJEE 2022 Question Paper
The details regarding the WBJEE Question paper 2022 are given below.
- Question paper of WBJEE 2022 will be separate for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Since WBJEE is an offline pen-and-paper based exam, students can take home the WBJEE question paper after exam.
- This is helpful for them as they can use question paper and answer key to check exam performance even before the board declares result.
- Question paper of WBJEE is also useful for students who will appear for WBJEE exam again as a previous year question paper which they can use to prepare for exam.
- For students who are appearing for the exam, it is advisable to go through last year’s exam question paper and practice.
WBJEE 2022 Application Form Last Date Extended
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has extended the last date to submit the WBJEE 2022 application form. Check the complete notice from below image.
WBJEE 2022 Application Form
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board released online application form for WBJEE 2022 at wbjeeb.nic.in. Candidates who are willing to apply for WBJEE 2022 exam, need to know the complete application process from below.
Step 1: Firstly, visit the official website, which is wbjeeb.nic.in.
Step 2: After that, the candidates need to complete the registration process by filling the following informations:
- Candidates Name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
Step 4: After registration, candidates need to fill the application form by log in with the application number and password.
Step 5: In this step, upload a scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
Step 6: At last, Pay the application fee and keep copies of the confirmation page.
Application Fee: Below mentioned application fee is based on last year record for reference purposes only:
|General||Rs. 500 + bank charges|
|SC/ST/OBC-A/OBS-B||Rs. 400 + bank charges|
Mode of payment of fee: Candidates can pay the application fee by the following ways:
Specifications of images to be uploaded while filling the WBJEE application form:
Candidates have to upload the images in the application form in a prescribed format:- (Last Year Record,
|Size||10 kb to 200 kb||4 kb to 30 kb||50 kb to 300 kb|
WBJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates can apply for WBJEE 2022, after checking the eligibility criteria. WBJEE eligibility norms is given below:
Citizenship – Indian (Subject to approval of the Competent Authority)
Age Limit – Candidates must be attained the 17 years age, as on December 31, 2022. There is no upper age limit in the examination.
- However, there is upper age limit for marine engineering is 25 years, as on December 31, 2022.
Education Qualification – For engineering courses:
- Passed 10+2 via regular mode maths and physics as main subject, and chemistry / biology / biotechnology / computer science / technical vocational subject / computer application as optional subject.
- Aggregate of 45% marks need in all the three subjects in case of general candidates. Whereas, the minimum marks for SC, ST, OBC, PwD candidates is 40% marks.
- Moreover, In english subject candidates needed 30% marks.
Note: Candidates who have done 10+2 from non-classroom-based schooling systems, like NIOS, are not eligible for B.Pharm admission.
About WBJEE Board
Subscribe For Latest Updates
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) was constituted in the year 1962 by the Government of West Bengal for the purpose of conducting Joint Entrance Examination for admission to various institutions in West Bengal imparting education in medical, engineering and technological courses.
WBJEEB conducts Common Entrance Examinations for various professional Undergraduate and Postgraduate level courses in the State through effective state-of-the-art technology. The qualifying candidates of WBJEE gets admission in universities, government colleges, self-financed engineering and technological institutes, it always endeavors to advocate transparency and implement effective state-of-the-art technology in conducting such examinations. All the details about the West Bengal entrance exams can be checked from a common website, wbjeeb.nic.in. From releasing the notification of the exams to conducting counseling and allocating seats, the entire process is carried by the Board.
Address: Controller of Examinations
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
AQ-13/1, Sector –V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
Official Website: wbjeeb.nic.in
For more details regarding WBJEE 2022, candidates can – Download Information Brochure,
FAQs on WBJEE 2022
Wengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) is conducting the WBJEE 2022 exam.
Candidates can check all the details related to WBJEE 2022 exam from official website, wbjeeb.nic.in.
WBJEE 2022 exam is going to be held on April 23, 2022.
WBJEE 2022 exam is conducting in offline mode.
Candidates have completed 10+2 or must be appearing in 2022 can apply for WBJEE 2022 exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,