AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form – The AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form is expected to be out in the Month of July 2022, as per the last year’s schedule. The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, conducts AP POLYCET which stands for Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic common entrance test, to shortlist the candidates for different Diploma programs. The exam council releases the application form for AP POLYCET 2022 on their website ie polycetap.nic.in, In this article, there are more details about AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form such as the application fee, steps to apply, correction facility etc. Read on to know more.
AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form
There is not any official update about AP POLYCET 2022 dates and the application form. But candidates can check the council’s official website regularly to stay updated.
AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form notification would be released soon. Candidates can check the current status of the exam ,polycetap.nic.in
Important Points Regarding AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form
- Candidates can fill the application form on the official website, polycetap.nic.in
- Application Form will be filled in two ways. One is that an applicant can approach the nearest help line center (Polytechnics) or can apply online
- Fill the application form with true and authentic details
- Candidates should keep important documents such as 10th marksheet, 12th marksheet, Aadhaar card, etc. ready for application form filling
- Aspirants should fill their details very carefully before the final submission. You are not allowed to make changes in the filled entries after submission
- If it is found that an applicant is ineligible as per the eligibility norms, his/her admission will be canceled
- The minimum marks for a candidate to clear the entrance examination shall be 30%
- The candidates belonging to scheduled castes or scheduled tribes will be passed even if they score less than 30% in the entrance exam
AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form Dates
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, has not released any official update about AP POLYCET 2022 dates yet. Hence, the dates given in the table below are tentative,
|AP POLYCET 2022||Date (Tentative)|
|Commencement of filing of online application||4th week of July 2022|
|Last date for AP POLYCET application form filling||3rd week of August 2022|
|AP POLYCET 2022 admit card release||4th week of August 2022|
|AP POLYCET 2022 exam date||1st week of September 2022|
|Answer key declaration||1st week of September 2022|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of September 2022|
|Counseling process starts||To be announced|
AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form Overview
Candidates can check the highlights of AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form in the table given below.
|Entrance Exam||AP POLYCET 2022|
|Conducting Body||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Form Mode||AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form will be filled in both online and offline mode|
|Courses Offered||Diploma Courses in programs related to Engineering/Non – Engineering|
AP POLYCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applying candidates must read all the AP POLYCET 2022 eligibility norms in order to avoid their disqualification. The eligibility criteria for the exam is explained below:
- Applicant must have qualified class 10th examination by the State Board of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana/ other recognized board
- Applicant must have passed class 10th examination with mathematics as one of the subjects, and obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying exam
- Candidates who have passed class 10th examination from NIOS/ APOSS/ CBSE/ ICSE/ other exams should have passed all the subjects including mathematics, physics, chemistry, with minimum of 35% marks in each subject
- Candidates who have appeared or are appearing for class 10th examination are also eligible for AP POLYCET 2022
AP POLYCET 2022 Application Fee
The application form fee is the same for all the categories. The applicants can pay the application form fees at the helpline center or can pay online through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI. The fee once paid cannot be refunded.
|Category of candidates||Application Fee (INR)|
|For all the categories||Rs 400|
Documents Needed For AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form
Following are the documents required for filling AP POLYCET 2022 Application form:
- Aadhaar Card
- Mark sheet of 10th
- Hall ticket of class 10th
- Scan copy of passport size photo
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Reservation or category certificates.
- caste category certificate
- Specially Disabled Person (PWD) certificate
- Domicile certificate
How to Fill AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form
Submitting application form at the AP helpline centers
1st Step: Download the application form from the official website ie polycetap.nic.in
2nd Step: Fill out the application form by providing your authentic details
3rd Step: Paste your recent photograph, duly signed by your parents
4th Step: After all the information is filled, visit the nearest AP POLYCET 2022 helpline center
5th Step: Submit the application form at the help center
6th Step: Submit the application fee in cash
Note: If there is an error in your admit card get it rectified at the help center immediately.
Steps for filling the online application form:
1st Step: Visit the official website of AP POLYCET 2022 using the link provided above
2nd Step: Click on the Application Form icon
3rd Step: Fill in all the required details in the application form
4th Step: Upload your recent photograph and signature
5th Step: Proceed to pay the application fee amount using an online mode of payment
6th Step: After successful fee payment, click on the submit button
Requirements for Filling AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form
Candidates should fill in the following information carefully in their application forms and should check all the filled entries before final submission:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Aadhaar Number
- special category
- Required certificates
- Address details
- District, Pin
- Qualification details
- Qualifying examination
- 10th Class Hall ticket number
- Year of passing class 10th
- Subject group & code for entrance examination
- Status of qualifying examination- passed/appearing
- Examination center choices
AP POLYCET 2022 Admit Card
The AP POLYCET 2022 admit card will be available immediately after the application form submission. The admit card is a very important document and it is compulsory for the candidates to carry the same to the examination centre, otherwise they will not be allowed inside the examination hall. In the last few days of applying, the immediate availability of admit cards will not be possible due to the heavy rush on the website and candidates will need to visit the nearest helpline center to get their admit cards. It is therefore advised that applicants should fill out the application form as soon as it is made available.
Details on the AP POLYCET Admit Card:
- Candidate’s name
- Basic details
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s photograph with signature
- Date and time of the exam
- Location and name of examination center
About AP POLYCET 2022
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, will conduct AP POLYCET in offline mode pen & paper mode, to provide admission to aspiring candidates into polytechnic diploma courses related to Engineering/Non-engineering fields.
FAQs on AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form
Ans. No, there is no age limit for AP POLYCET 2022 admissions.
Ans. You may fill out the application either by approaching the nearest helpline center (Polytechnics) or they can apply online on the official website.
Ans, The registration fee for AP POLYCET 2022 is Rs 400 for all the categories. The application fees can be paid online via UPI/credit card/debit card or even internet banking and it can also be paid at the AP POLYCET help center in cash.
Ans. Aspirants can check the result on the official website mentioned on this page.
Ans. It is an offline pen & paper mode exam.