AP PGLCET 2021 Counseling – AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has released the seat allotment for AP PGLCET 2021on January 08, 2022. Candidates can check the allotment of seats at the official website, lawcet-sche.aptonline.in. Those candidates who come under the seat allotment, should self-reporting the allotted college from January 09 to 12, 2022. In the AP PGLCET 2021 Counseling process, candidates have to submit the required documents for verification and then they will get the opportunity to choose one of the options of the colleges for admission. The authority will allocate the seats to the candidates according to their scores and ranks. For more details of AP PGLCET 2021 Counselingyou can scroll down this page.
Latest – APSCHE has released the AP PGLCET 2021 021 seat allotment and college wise allotment report. Check from the direct link given below.
AP PGLCET 2021 Counseling
Check Seat Allotment: Click here to check the AP PGLCET 2021 Seat Allotment.
Check College Wise Allotment Report, Click here to check the AP PGLCET 2021 College wise Allotment Report.
If the candidate wants to withdraw from the process of counseling then they will have to fill the application form for it. They will have to consult with the authority or the helpline center regarding this. You can check the important dates related to AP PGLCET 2021 Counseling from the table given below:
|AP PGLCET 2021 Counseling||Dates|
|Counseling Starts on||18 Dec 2021|
|Last date to counseling registration||29 Dec 2021|
|document verification||23 – 30 Dec 2021|
|Web options from||30 – 31 Dec 2021|
|Edit the web options||
05 Jan 2022
|Seat Allotment for Admissions||08 Jan 2022|
|Self-reporting and Reporting at Colleges By the Candidates||09 – 12 Jan 2022|
AP PGLCET 2021 Processing Fee
The candidates will have to pay the processing fee at the time of the Certificate Verification. The shortlisted candidates can make the payment by the payment gateway available on the official website sche.ap.gov.in. To do so they will have to enter the Hall Ticket Number and Rank. This processing fee detail is mentioned below:
|OC/ BC||Rs 1000|
How to do AP PGLCET 2021 Counseling Registration?
Candidates have to follow the below steps to complete the AP PGLCET 2021 counseling process. Check the step-wise counseling procedure from below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of APSCHE, ie sche.ap.gov.in or Access the direct link is provided above.
- Step 2: Click the “AP LAWCET/PGLCET 2021” button, then new window will open.
- Step 3: Now, Look for “candidates registration” and press it to do counseling registration.
- Here candidates have to enter the PGLCET/LAWCET Hall Ticket Number & Date of Birth and submit it.
- Enter the candidates details like Personal Details, Educational Details and AP LAWCET 2021 exam detail and submit it.
- Step 4: In this step, candidates have to pay the counseling fee via credit/debit card/net banking/other channels.
- Step 5: Know Your Payment Status: Candidate has to ensure that the payment is successful in order to be eligible for selection of web options and further process by clicking on “Know your payment status”
Candidates can check and print the payment status as shown in below image:
- Step 6: Thereafter, candidates must printout the filled-in application form for further reference.
- Step 7: Re-Upload of Documents/Information: Candidates need to login with hall ticket number and date of birth and Verify OTP and up;oad document, press “submit” button.
- Step 8: Web Options: After completion of certificate verification candidates have to do web options for seat allotment process.
AP PGLCET 2021 Counseling Eligibility Criteria
Check out the AP LAWCET Counseling 2021 eligibility criteria from below:
Important Documents to be Carried for AP PGLCET 2021 Counseling
At the time of counseling, the candidates will have to carry some of the original documents and the Xerox of the documents. You can check the list from below:
- AP PGLCET 2021 Rank Card
- AP PGLCET 2021 Hall Ticket
- Degree / Intermediate or its equivalent pass certificate & memorandum of mark
- Transfer Certificate
- SSC or its equivalent Marksheet
- Study certificate giving the details of past seven years of study from 1st appearance of qualifying exam.
- Residence certificate for preceding seven (7) years of the qualifying examination in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education.
- Income Certificate / White Ration card, issued by the competent authority containing the name of the candidate
- Aadhar card OR any Govt. ID (PAN / DRIVING LICENCE)
- Caste Certificate etc, issued by competent authority containing the name of the candidate
- PH/Sports/ CAP/NCC
- EWS Certificate (if applicable).
- Minority Certificate (SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master)
AP PGLCET 2021 Seat Allotment
The authority will allocate the seats to the candidates after the first phase of the counseling. The candidates will be able to see the list of the allocated seats on the official website. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list. The candidates will get the seats according to their preferences. If the candidate is not satisfied with the allotted college then he/she can go for the second round of the counseling. Then along with the rest of the students, these candidates will also apply for the preferred choice of the college. The candidates will be called to one of the Help Centers for the process of Certificate Verification.