AKU Nursing Application Form 2022 – Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU) released the AKU Nursing application form on the official website. Candidates can submit the application form till September 30, 2022. AKU Nursing Admission Test (ANAT 2022). Applicants can fill the AKU Application forms from the akuexams.in website or from the link that is mentioned below. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the course. Candidates who apply for the Entrance Exam will be issued the admit card before the exam. Check more details about AKU Nursing Application form in the article.
Latest: AKU Nursing Application Form 2022 process is closed on September 30.
AKU Nursing Application Form 2022
Candidates those who have filled the application form in online mode will be required to take the print out of it. Check the AKU Nursing schedule from the table below:
|Last date to Apply Online||30 Sep 2022|
|AKU Nursing Exam 2022||10 Oct 2022|
Application form process is closed now.
official website akuexams.in
The Nursing Admission Test fee has to be paid through online Payment only of Rs. 1,500/- and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates only before online registration.
Note: Receipt of fee will be verified against Receipt No mentioned in filled registration form for eligibility to appear in ANAT-2022
AKU Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For M.Sc Nursing
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
For Basic B.Sc Nursing
- A candidate should have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English Core/ English Elective and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination (10+2) from the recognized board under AISSCE / CBSE / ICSE / SSCE / HSCE or other equivalent board.
- Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government having science subjects and English only with 45% marks.
- English is a compulsory (Core/Elective) subject in 10+2.
- Candidate shall be medically fit. However, Color Blind candidates should be considered for admission to Nursing Courses subject to the condition that Color corrective contact lens and spectacles are worn by such candidates.
- Candidate shall be admitted once in a year.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1986, will be eligible for admission.
- Obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) and registered as RNRM with the State Nurses Registration Council.
- Candidate must complete 6 months of internship.
- The Maximum age for admission shall not be Greater than 50 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- Candidate must be registered under any STATE NURSES REGISTRATION COUNCIL and bear Registration Number.
Note: Appearing candidates may also apply for the ANAT 2022 with the condition that “their result must be announced before the date of admission announced by the university” else his/her candidature will be canceled automatically without any information.
List of Documents required for AKU Application Form
The following documents are reuired by the applicants while filling the application form also these documents will be needed at the time of admission for original verification.
- Attested copy of the Marks-sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Attested copy of the Matriculation Certificate for the proof of age.
- Attested copy of the Caste Certificate, issued by an officer authorized by the Govt. for the purpose in respect of SC/ST/BC/OBC candidates, seeking admission on reserved quota.
- Attach two copies of color photograph (Write your name, Acknowledgment No. on the backside)
The university provides the online facility to check the status of the application form. Candidates can check the application status by providing the Acknowledgment Number and Date of Application. If any applicant has the doubt about the application submission, can check the application status. if your application is in the record or database it will reflect the same with its current status.
Important Considerations While Applying for AKU Nursing Admission Test
Candidates should keep some key instructions in mind while filling the AKU Nursing application form 2022. The instruction are as follows:
- Candidates are strictly advised to not send original documents with the printed application form to the university. However, the original documents will be required at the time of admission for verification.
- Original documents will be returned to the candidate immediately after verification and comparison
- Half or incorrectly filled application form will not be considered
- There is no provision of exemption of course fee & other charges for any category of candidates.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been called for the written test/ counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility.
- Admission to M.Sc Nursing, Basic B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing program is subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the candidates. In case of any discrepancy, even at later point of time after admission, the University reserves all right to cancel the candidate’s admission and this decision shall be final.
AKU Nursing Admit Card 2022
Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU) will issue the AKU Nursing admit card after the completion of the application process. The admit card of AKU Nursing Admission Test will be released on the official website of the University. The applicants can download the admit card by entering the Acknowledgment Number [AckNo] issued by the university. ANAT 2022 admit card holds the necessary information such as Candidate’s name, exam date, medium of exam, time of exam etc. Admit card is an essential document for the exam point of view. Without it, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam. Candidates must keep the downloaded copy with them to appear for the exam.
also check, AKU Nursing Result 2022
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna established by the Government of Bihar. It’s name has been taken from the great Indian astronomer Aryabhatta.The main objective of the university is to promote professional education related to technical, management,medical and allied professional education. The University conducts Entrance exam for admission in Nursing courses.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,