AIN Guwahati 2022 Application Form – AIN Guwahati has opened the application form for M.Sc Nursing and candidates can download the form, fill it and send it to the institute by 15 Jun 2022 (without late fees), and by 25 Jun 2022 with late fees. AIN Guwahati M.Sc application fee is INR 600.Before filling the application form candidate must make sure that the full minimum eligibility criteria set by the university is met by them. AIN Guwahati 2022 offers admission into B.Sc Nursing and M.Sc. Nursing courses. Candidates can get full information on the AIN Guwahati 2022 Application Form from the below article.
Latest – AIN Guwahati has released application form for B.Sc Nursing 2022. Scroll down to download it.
AIN Guwahati 2022 Application Form
AIN Guwahati 2022 has different eligibility criteria for B.Sc nursing and M.Sc.nursing courses. Candidates have to fill the application form with valid and correct personal details. The direct link to download the application form is provided on this page below. In the table below you will find all the important dates related to the application process.
Download Offline Form for M.Sc Nursing: Click here to download application for AIN Guwahati B.Sc Nursing 2022. (Form available at the end of the prospectus)
Schedule for M.Sc Nursing
|Registration End Date (Without late fees)||15 Jun 2022|
|Registration End Date (With late fees)||25 Jun 2022|
|Date of Written Admission Test (WAT)||17 Jul 2022|
Schedule for B.Sc Nursing
|Availability of Application Forms||To be announced|
|Registration End Date (Without late fees)||To be announced|
|Registration End Date (With late fees)||To be announced|
|Date of Online Admission Test (OAT)||To be announced|
AIN Guwahati Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates check the details eligibility criteria is given below:
For M.Sc Nursing:
The candidates should fulfil the following minimum conditions to become eligible for admission to M Sc Nursing course.
- The candidate should have passed B. Sc. Nursing/ B. Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing in the first attempt with a minimum of 55% marks in
aggregate from an institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
- A minimum one year work experience after Basic B. Sc. Nursing OR Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing prior to joining the course.
Note: Admission to M.Sc Nursing will be provisional subject to verification of eligibility and registration by the university.
For B.Sc Nursing:
The previous year criteria is as follows:
No candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to the Bachelor of Nursing (B Sc Nursing) course until she has passed the qualifying examination as a regular candidate in the first attempt (Those who have repeated the XII Std/ have given supplementary examination in any subject and students who have passed XII as private students or from open board are not eligible). Details are as under:
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th in the first attempt with a minimum of 50% marks each in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- The Higher Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10 + 2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years of study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education. Or
- The Intermediate examination in science of an Indian University / Board or the recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject. Or
- Pre-professional / Pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the Pre University or any equivalent examination. The pre-professional/permedical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, along with English a compulsory subject. Or
- First year of three-year degree course of a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a practical test of all three subjects provided the examination is a “University Examination” and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course.
- B.Sc examination of an Indian University provided that she has passed the B.Sc examination with not less than two of the following subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and further that she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English.
AIN Guwahati 2022 Application Form Fee
Application form fee payment for AIN Guwahati is provided below for reference.
- For B.Sc Nursing: Rs 1000/- and Rs 50/- for gateway charges.
- For M.Sc Nursing: Rs 600/-
Fees submission mode:
- For M.Sc – DD Drawn in favor of ‘ARMY INSTITUTE O NURSING, GUWAHATI’ PAYABLE AT GUWAHATI
- For B.Sc – Online
How to fill AIN Guwahati 2022 Application Form for M.Sc Nursing?
It is important that the candidate fill and submit the Application Form as per schedule. The candidate will get the Application Form from the official website. But the candidate has to download the Application Form and send it via post for M.Sc Nursing. Steps to submit the M.Sc Nursing Application Form are provided below:
- Click the link above to download AIN M.Sc Nursing Application form.
- Three recent (passport size) colored photographs with white background should be affixed on the application form. The application forms with different photographs are liable to be rejected. These photographs should not be stapled or pinned. Photocopies of photographs are not acceptable.
- Application Form and Certificates must be filled in and duly signed by the applicant/parent/guardian (as applicable). Incomplete application form (s) shall be rejected.
- For all civilian candidates photo copy of PRC is mandatory while submitting the filled form. Admit Card will not be issued to those candidates who submits Temporary PRC.
- Form No – 5 ‘Medical Fitness’ is mandatory for all candidates.
- No application will be accepted without “Demand Draft” or Print copy of “Sate Bank Collect” Receipt on account of M.Sc. Nursing Prospectus Fee.
Demand Draft Details for M.Sc Nursing Application
DD of INR 600 (+100 in case of late fees). DD Drawn in favor of ‘ARMY INSTITUTE O NURSING, GUWAHATI’ PAYABLE AT GUWAHATI
For B.Sc – Online
Which Address to send AIN M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022?
Completely filled form have to be sent at:
How to fill AIN Guwahati 2022 Application Form for B.Sc Nursing?
In order to fill the Application Form the candidate would have to pay the requisite fee. The Application Form will be available on the official website, and the candidate would have to fill the Application Form before last in order to avoid late fee. Below we have provided the steps to fill the previous year online Application Form:
Step 1: First step would be to go on the AIN Guwahati official website.
Step 2: After clicking on the AIN Guwahati Application Form link on the official website, they will be redirected to a new window.
Step 3: On the New Window candidate will see ‘Save & NEXT’ and EXIT. If the candidate have already registered they need click on Login. But if the havn’t registarded yet they would have to first register.
Step 4: After they have clicked on the Registration link they would have to fill the asked details like Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Category, Education Qualification, Parents Details, etc. Candidate should fill the detail carefully as the same information would show in your AIN Guwahati Result.
Step 5: Once they have entered all detail they would have to click on Submit button. After submitting the Form the Candidate would be directed to the Fee payment page.
Step 6: On the fee payment page the candidate would pay the fee via any online payment mode. After they successfully submitted the fee, they candidate would Login credentials on there email ID.
Step 7: With the help of which the candidate will Login the Application Form, and download it for future use.
Documents to be enclosed along with the Application Form
Given below are the documents required to enclosed along with the application form for B.Sc Nursing.
- Proof of age as per Std X / XII or Equivalent Examination Mark-sheet/TC.
- Statement of Marks of qualifying examination with aggregate marks.
- Appropriate certificates in respect of various categories to avail priority of admission which are as under:
- Certificate No 1. For dependents of serving army personnel having 10 years continuous service in the army, retired/ released/ discharged after 10 years of service/killed in action/died during service/disabled in action/medically boarded out with a pension.
- Certificate No 2. Stepchildren of Army Personnel who were born from wedlock where at least one parent belonged to the army/adopted children of army personnel who have been adopted at least 05 years prior to the commencement of course.
- Certificate No 3. Children of Army Medical Corps /AD Corps Officers serving in Air Force /Navy Medical establishment/MNS/APS and TA personnel.
- Certificate No 4. To be submitted by wards of Gallantry Awardees/ War Widows (Veer Naaris) for claiming weightage as per para 19 above.
Documents Required for M.Sc. Nursing 2022
Application forms must be accompanied by the following documents:-
(a) Proof of age as it appears in the mark- sheet of SSC/Class 10/equivalent examination (photocopy).
(b) Photocopy of Certificate of passing (10+2) CBSE/equivalent qualifying examination. (c) B Sc Nursing/ Basic B Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B Sc Nursing Degree certificate & mark sheet of all years.
(d) Registration certificate from respective state nursing council duly updated as per existing policy. Registration with Assam Nursing council prior to admission is mandatory.
(e) Address for correspondence.
(f) Experience Certificate issued by the employer.
(g) NOC from the appointing authority in case of Govt. Servant/ Private employee.
(h) Transfer Certificate and Migration certificate (for those who have done graduation other than from SSUHS, Assam.
(i) Conduct/Character Certificate from the educational institution last attended or present employer.
(j) Documents regarding proof of study in the INC recognized IGNOU study center in case of candidate passed from IGNOU.
(k) Domicile Certificate from Deputy Commissioner (DC) of the respective district for civilian students from North East. (for Civil Category students only)
(l) Two passport size photo (unattested) with name and Application No on reverse.
(m) Copies of certificates attached to the application form (whether Xerox or typewritten), should be attested by the Principal of the Institute/Gazetted officer/Special Executive Magistrate/Head Master of Secondary School or a staff member of an Institute not below the grade of Lecturer.
AIN Guwahati 2022 Admission Exam Center
Online Admission Test (OAT) for admission into B Sc (Nursing) Course exam center in all over India. Candidates should choose the exam center in filling the application form.
General Instructions for the Candidates
The general instruction for the candidates is provided below.
- Candidates need to provide original details in the application form.
- Incomplete applications are liable for rejection.
- Submission the Applications form by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Application Form must be submitted on or before the last date.
AIN Guwahati 2022 Admit Card
Once the candidate have successully filled the Application Form, they would be able to download the AIN Guwahati Admit Card. It is important that the candidate keep the Admit Card safe througout the admission process, as it is required at various levels of examination. Also, the information on Admit Card should be correct if faced with any issue during exam regarding incorrect or wrong information that may result in cancellation of admission. All admit cards for Online Admission Test are Provisional and do not by any means confirm the eligibility of the candidate for admission to AIN. Candidate will be able to download the Admit Card from our Admit card link for which will be provided on our page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Ques 1. Is there any document required for the civil candidate appearing for admission?
Ans 1. For all civilian candidates photocopy of PRC is mandatory while submitting the filled form.
Ques 2. Sir, can I apply for MSc nursing?
Ans 2. You may please check the official website to get the Application detail. Applicant should have minimum one-year work experience after registration with state nursing council as a registered nurse/ registered midwife nurse.
Ques 3. I am facing problem while filling up Name and Address fields. What should I do?
Ans 3. Due to security reasons, some reserved words and special characters like (!,@,#,$,%,^,&,*,(,),<,>,?,/,~,`, etc) are not acceptable in the Name and Address fields of the Online System. Please retry after deleting special characters.
Ques 4. What document / certificates must be in my possession if i want to claim any type of reservation/ relaxation?
Ans 4. Candidates seeking reservation / relaxation benefits available for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes / Economically Weaker Sections / Persons with Benchmark disabilities / Ex-Servicemen must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation / relaxation in accordance with the eligibility prescribed in the Examination Rules/Notice. They should be in possession of all the requisite certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claims for availing reservation before applying for the examination, and these certificates should be dated earlier than the closing date for receipt of applications for the examination, unless otherwise prescribed in the Examination Notice/Rules.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.