AIMA RMAT 2022 – The AIMA 2022 schedule has been revised and uploaded on the official website, apps.aima.in, The application form for AIMA RMAT 2022 has been released at apps.aima.in/PHD2022. Candidates can apply online for AIMA RMAT till March 21, 2022. AIMA RMAT 2022 exam is going to be conducted on March 26, 2022. AIMA RAMT 2022 is conducted for PhD in Business Administration. Applicants must have a minimum aggregate percentage of 55% in master’s degree and 50% in graduation. Aspiring candidates must appear in the online RMAT and obtain qualifying marks followed by an interview conducted for the selected candidates. Read the complete article to get more information about AIMA RMAT 2022,
Latest , The AIMA has revised the AIMA 2022 application and exam schedule. AIMA RMAT 2022 Application form has been released. Click here to check.
AIMA RMAT 2022
AIMA and AMU Joint Ph.D program is aimed at providing formal training to budding faculty and working managers, with an inclination for academics, teaching research. Candidates aspiring to appear in AIMA RMAT 2022 must stay updated with the schedule given below.
|AIMA RMAT 2022||Dates|
|Availability of application form||Released!|
|Last date for online registration|
|Last date for receipt of filled in the application form at AIMA, 15, Link Road, Lajpat Nagar Part-III, New Delhi -110024|
|Admit Card||Check the Roll No. and Test Center details at apps.aima.in/PHD2022 from 15 Mar 2022 (2:00 pm) onwards.|
|Date of exam|
AIMA RMAT 2022 Schedule
Check out the complete revised schedule for AIMA RMAT 2022 from the image below.
AIMA RMAT 2022 Application Form
Candidate can apply the application form for the AIMA RMAT through the online mode only as per schedule. The applicants can visit the official website, aima.in. or the direct link provided in the page. Before filing the application form RMAT 2022, applicants must check the eligibility criteria and recheck before submitting online as no editing is possible after submission. Check the steps to fill the application form:
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: Create login ID by mentioning all the details required
- Step 3: Your login ID and a new password will generate
- Step 4: Next, login again with email ID and date of birth
- Step 5: Start filling the application form as required
- Step 6: Pay the application fees and submit the application form
- The application fees for RMAT 2022 is Rs. 1500/-
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can pay through both online and offline mode. Candidates can either pay through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net banking.
AIMA RMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate will be eligible for admission to a course of study leading to the degree of Ph.D. in Business Administration subject to fulfilling the following criteria:
Educational Qualification: A candidate will be eligible for admission by fulfilling the following criteria:
- Master’s Degree in Management or allied subjects like Commerce, Humanities, Science, Engineering and Law etc. or a PGDM/PGDITM duly approved by AICTE
- Must have secured not less than 55% marks or equivalent grade along with 50% marks in graduation level
- Candidate must have ,minimum five years of post qualification work experience in the industry at the managerial level OR
- Must have at least 5 years of teaching experience as full-time Faculty in a Management Institute approved by AICTE or affiliated to a University.
AIMA RMAT 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can use the registration number, email id, and date of birth to download the RMAT admit card, On the Admit Card details of the examination are mentioned on the exam date, time, and venue of the RMAT. No candidates are allowed to appear in the examination. So, candidates are advised to bring the hard copy of their to admit card along with valid identity proof such as Aadhaar Card, Voter Id, etc.
AIMA RMAT Syllabus 2022
AIMA has provided all the test takers with the complete syllabus to make the preparation easy and up to the mark. By the help of the syllabus provided below candidates can make their preparation easy. Check out the RMAT 2022 syllabus from the below-given information:
Part A- Basics of Management
- Functions of managers in business organizations;
- Managerial skills and levels;
- Meaning Power and authority;
- Functions of human resource managers;
- Fundamentals of human resource
- management- recruitment, selection, training and appraisal;
- Functions of marketing managers;
- Concepts and components of marketing mix;
- Functions of finance mangers;
- Indian financial systems;
- Basic accounting concepts;
- Balance sheet and its components;
- Globalization of business;
- Functions of operations managers;
- Statistical quality control techniques;
- Inventory costs and simple models;
- Elements of business environment.
Part B- Research Fundamentals and Aptitude
- Decisional and research problems;
- Steps in research; primary and secondary data;
- Types and properties of the four types of scales used for data collection;
- Population and sample;
- Types of sampling methods;
- Methods of data collection;
- Data interpretation;
- Types of variables;
- Logical reasoning;
- Research and teaching aptitude;
- research ethics;
- Overview of higher education system in India
RMAT Sample Paper
Here candidates can get the sample paper for RMAT from below:
Sample Paper: Click here to View/ Download the RMAT 2022 Sample Paper.
AIMA RMAT Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates can check the expected exam pattern for the RMAT 2022 from below:
- Mode of Examination: Online (CBT)
- Duration of Examination: 90 minutes
- Types of questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total no.of questions: 100 which has 4 options among which only 1 is correct
- Number of Topics: 2 (Basics of Management, Research Fundamentals and Aptitude)
- Marking Scheme: All question will carry equal marks and no marks will be deducted for the wrong answer hence, there is no negative marking.
Preparation Tips for AIMA RMAT 2022
Candidates must plan an exam strategy before start preparing for the examination. Knowing the complete syllabus and exam pattern is a crucial part of preparation so check that prior preparing:
- Time management is very important for completing the exam attempting all the question time.
- Practice sample papers, online mock tests for scoring well and preparing well for the examination.
- Work on networking skills and make note of the same.
- Start early- make notes of the subject you prepare. Start with the difficult and then followed by easy among the lot. It should be completely on your comfort basis
- Last but not least, taking care of your health in between the exam preparation is too important.
Important Books for AIMA RMAT 2022
Given below are the important books that will help you to acheive good marks in exam:
RMAT Exam Centers
Below mentioned test center for Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) is based on the last year record for reference only.
AIMA RMAT 2022 Result
The result of the Research Management Aptitude Test will be declared by AIMA. After the successful completion of the examinations, the list of selected candidates for the interview process will be announced. Candidates can check their results either by visiting the official website or from the link that will be updated. You can get the complete details about the RMAT result from here. Final results shall be displayed after coding both the written test and interview. Shortlisted candidates are invited to appear in the round of counseling.
The aspiring candidate will be screened through the following two stages.
- written test Research Management Aptitude Test (R-MAT)
- Interview at AIMA, New Delhi for RMAT shortlisted candidates.
The entire program will be conducted through face to face sessions and regular counseling by experts, external and internal guides. The self-contained multimedia course pack comprising of especially designed study guides, text books, reading material, assignments, etc. will be provided to each candidate. Personal Contact Session would also be provided at AIMA, Delhi during the Foundation Programme. Attendance at Personal Contact Session is compulsory and any exception needs special clearance of Research Committee. During the course work the candidate would be required to write an integrated case study and a research paper which would be treated as full course.
Fee Structure of AIMA RMAT 2022
The fee structure for the PhD Program is as under:
|For shortlisted candidate for admission interview||Rs. 3000/-|
|For foundation program of PhD for Module I and II||Rs. 78,950/-|
|For time of progression to module III & IV||Rs. 9000/-|
|Registration for research program for the degree of PhD||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
Candidates can also check the detailed fee structure for admission to PhD in Business Administration from below image:
About the AIMA
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AIMA (All India Management Association) is the national level body of the management profession. It has got the active support of the Government of India and Industry in 1957. It has contributed to the vast level in the progress of the Mangement field. It has a comprehensive base of 68 Local Management Associations including two cooperating LMAs abroad, with a membership over 37000 and close to 6000 corporate /institutional members. AIMA have major represented on Boards of Government bodies including the AICTEs, NBA, NPC and etc.