AIIMS MSc Application Form 2021 , All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, has reopened the final registration portal from 19 May to 25 May 2021, at aiimsexams.org. The registration for AIIMS M.Sc 2021 entrance exam has to be done through PAAR (Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration). The registration is divided into two stages. First of all, the candidates have to do the basic registration and then, the final registration. In order to do the basic registration, the candidates have to enter their details such as personal, contact and address details. After this, the candidates have to log in and upload the images. Once the basic registration is complete, the candidates need to provide their qualification details, select the test centre, and pay the application fee. Check more information about AIIMS M.Sc application form 2021 from this page.
Latest: AIIMS has released the notice regarding the reopening of the final registration portal and exercise option to choose the city of examination. Scroll down to check it.
AIIMS MSc Application Form 2021
Without doing the basic registration, the candidates cannot proceed for the final registration. The candidates whose basic registration gets accepted will have to then generate the code for final registration. Check the important dates regarding AIIMS M.Sc application form 2021 from the table given below.
|AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2021||Dates|
|Commencement of online registration||13 Mar 2021|
|Last date to complete basic regitsration|
|Status update of basic registration||09 Apr 2021|
|Submission of corrections||09 – 15 Apr 2021|
|Final status of basic registration||20 Apr 2021|
|Uploading of prospectus||27 Apr 2021|
|Generation of code for final registration||28 Apr to 16 May 2021|
|Final Registration(Payment of fees and city choice||28 Apr to 16 May 2021|
|Reopening of final registration||19 – 25 May 2021 up to 5:00 pm|
|Final status of M.Sc Nursing application|
|Last date for submission of documents for
Apply Online: Click here to fill the AIIMS M.Sc application form 2021.
AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2021 Notice regarding Rescheduling date of Final Status
Click here to download the notice.
AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2021 Notice regarding Reopening Final Registration Portal and Choosing Exam Center
- Click here to download the official notification.
AIIMS M.Sc Application Fee 2021
To complete the final registration of AIIMS M.Sc, the candidates have to pay the application fee. Check the amount given below.
|GEN / UR||Rs 1500|
|SC / ST / EWS||Rs 1200|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.
Image Specifications for AIIMS M.Sc Application Form 2021
Given below are some important instructions that candidates have to keep in mind while uploading the images in AIIMS M.Sc application form 2021.
|Photograph||50 KB – 100 KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm||JPEG / JPG / PNG / GIF|
|Signature||20 KB – 100 KB||6 cm x 3 cm||JPEG / JPG / PNG / GIF|
|Left-Thumb Impressions||20 KB – 100 KB||4 cm x cm||JPEG / JPG / PNG / GIF|
- The photograph must be taken against a white background
- Click the photograph in the bright light using any digital device preferably with > 5-megapixel resolution
- Make sure that the face and eyes in the photograph are clearly visible.
- Do the signature with a blue / black tip pen (preferably fountain pen) only
- Draw a rectangular box of 6 cm x 3 cm on a white sheet of paper and put the signature in it
- The signature must not have only initials
- The signature must not be done in capital letters
- The image of the signature must be clear and there should be no overwriting
For Left-Thumb Impression
- To put the left-thumb impression, use a fresh black / blue ink pad only.
- Before doing the impression, practice on the rough sheet first in order to see the density or darkness of the colour.
- For putting the thumb impression, make sure your hand is clean.
- Ensure that the impression of the print must be clear, neither dark / smudged or light.
Documents Required to Fill AIIMS M.Sc Application Form 2021
In order to fill AIIMS M.Sc application form, the candidates need to refer the following documents:
- date of birth certificate
- A valid id proof (required to fill id number, place of issue etc.)
- All previous qualifying degrees and certificates
- Debit card / credit card / net banking details
AIIMS M.Sc Application Form 2021: An Overview
The application process for AIIMS M.Sc consists of the following steps:
- Basic Registration
- Generation of code
- Final Registration
How to Fill AIIMS M.Sc Application Form 2021?
Application form for AIIMS M.Sc releases online only. Given below are the steps to complete the application process.
Step 1: Basic Registration
- First of all, click on the direct link given above.
- Next, click on the ‘proceed for Basic Registration’ button.
- Next, enter the personal details.
- After entering the personal details, enter the address and contact details.
- Next, agree to the declaration.
Generation of id and password
After submitting the details, the candidates receive their registration id and password,
Step 2: Upload the Images
- Next, log in with the generated id and password.
- Now, upload the required images.
Step 3: Final Registration
- Then, log in with the registration id, RUC and password.
- Now, enter the qualification details.
- Next, select the exam centre.
- Lastly, pay the application fee and take the printout of the application form.
Details to be Entered in AIIMS M.Sc Application Form 2021
The candidates have to enter the following details in AIIMS M.Sc application form 2021.
- Full name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Id proof number
- Place of issue of id
- Validity of id details
- email id
- mobile number
- Alternate number (Optional)
- Pin code
- State / UT
- Full address
Qualification Details and Address Details
- Qualifying exam
- Status of qualifying exam
- Qualifying Exam Status
- Board name
- Exam subjects
- Name of the state
- Year of passing
- scoring scheme
- Exam passed
- Total marks
- Maximum marks
- Whether govt. employee or not
AIIMS M.Sc Application Form Status 2021
After filling AIIMS M.Sc application form 2021, the candidates have to check the status of the application form. The status of the application form can be checked online. To check the status of the application form, the candidates have to enter their login credentials. The candidates can check their status time to time after the submission of the application form. The status is uploaded after:
- Basic registration
- Final registration
AIIMS M.Sc Application Form Correction 2021
Once the application form for AIIMS M.Sc has been submitted, the candidates can correct the errors in their respective forms. To do so, the candidates have to log in by entering the required details. The errors can be rectified after the basic and final registration. It is to be noted that the candidates have to complete the form correction within the specified deadline only.
AIIMS M.Sc Admit Card 2021
The candidates can download AIIMS M.Sc admit card from aiimsexams.org. To download the admit card, the candidates have to enter their RUC number, registration number, password. It is necessary to carry the admit card to the exam centre. Without having the admit cardthe candidates cannot enter inside the examination hall.
Along with the AIIMS M.Sc admit card 2021, the candidates have to carry the following documents as well:
- A valid id proof
- A passport size photograph
About AIIMS M.Sc 2021
Subscribe For Latest Updates
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, conducted the entrance exam for M.Sc courses. The entrance exam for M.Sc courses is held in the online mode. The test consists of the multiple-choice questions. Each question is of 01 marks. There is a negative marking of 1/3 marks in case of wrong answers. After qualifying the entrance test, the candidates can take admission at AIIMS New Delhi, Bhubaneshwar, Rishikesh, Raipur, Jodhpur, Bhopal.
FAQs for AIIMS M.Sc Application Form 2021
Ques. Where can I fill AIIMS M.Sc application form 2021?
Ans. You can fill AIIMS M.Sc application form 2021 at aiimsexams.org.
Ques. Can I fill the application form AIIMS M.Sc via offline mode?
Ans. No, the application form for AIIMS M.Sc cannot be filled via offline mode.
Ques. Is it necessary to complete the basic registration?
Ans. Yes, it is necessary to complete the basic registration of AIIMS M.Sc. Only after the completion of basic registration, you can proceeded for final registration.
Ques. How can I pay the application fee?
Ans. The application fee can be paid via debit card / credit card / net banking.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,