AIFSET 2022 – The result for AIFSET 2022 Phase 2 has been announced. A direct link to check the result is given below. The Phase 3 registration has also been started. The candidates can apply from the link given below or from aifset.com. AIFSET 2022 is being held for the candidates who want to pursue B.Sc or M.Sc Forensic Science program from the participating universities. The exam for Phase 3 will be held in the online mode on March 26, 2022. AIFSET stands for All India Forensic Science Entrance Test. After qualifying this science entrance test, the candidates have to take part in the counseling process. The participating universities of AIFSET are Eklavya University, Invertis University, Sage University etc. Know more about AIFSET 2022 from this page such as application process, important dates, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern etc.
Latest – AIFSET 2022 Phase 2 result has been announced. Click here to check.
Latest – AIFSET 2022 Phase 3 registration has been started. Click here to apply.
Overview of AIFSET 2022
Check the highlights of AIFSET 2022 from the table given below.
|Name of the exam||AIFSET|
|Full form of the exam||All India Forensic Science Entrance Test|
|Level of the exam||national level|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc in Forensic Science
M.Sc in Forensic Science
|Duration of the course||3 year for UG
2 year for PG
|Type of questions||MCQ|
|Participating Universities||VGU Jaipur (Vivekananda Global University)
APG Shimla University
Invertis University Bareilly etc
AIFSET 2022 Important Dates
In the given below table candidates can look for all the important events regarding AIFSET with their deadlines. Read the table below to learn more.
|AIFSET 2022 Events||Dates for Phase 1||Dates for Phase 2||Dates for Phase 3|
|Registration will start from||01 Dec 2021||Started||Started|
|Last Date to submit the application form||29 Jan 2022||26 Feb 2022||25 Mar 2022|
|Examination Date||30 Jan 2022||27 Feb 2022||26 Mar 2022|
|AIFSET Results||02 Mar 2022||28 Mar 2022|
AIFSET 2022 Result
The candidates can check AIFSET 2022 result online at aifset.com. Except for the online mode, by no other means, the official authority will announce the result. The result can be checked by providing the login credentials. No hardcopy of the scorecard is sent to the candidates via any other mode except the online mode.
AIFSET 2022 Application Form
The application form for AIFSET can be filled online at aifset.com. The application process is considered complete only after the submission of the application fee. Check the steps given below to fill AIFSET 2022 application form,
Step-1: Click on the direct link of the application form given above.
Step-2: The candidates will find the overview of AIFSET on the main page.
Step-3: On the top of the main page the candidates can see Application Form available.
Step-4: Click on the tab ‘Register Now’. Enter a valid email id or mobile number, state, district, name etc.
Step-5: After successful registration, the candidates will have to pay the application fee.
Step-6: After payment, the candidate must take a print out of the payment receipt.
- The application fee for AIFSET 2022 is Rs. 2,000.
- The application fee for AIFSET 2022 can be paid via online only such as Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Once the payment is made it cannot be refunded.
AIFSET 2022 Eligiblity Criteria
In this particular section, the candidate will learn about the eligibility criteria for AIFSET 2022.
- In order to be eligible for AIFSET 2022, the candidate must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) or any equivalent examination that includes main subject as Physics, Chemistry and Biology and/or Mathematics.
- The candidate must have secured minimum aggregate marks of 45% in the qualifying exam.
- The candidates who are appearing for the qualifying exam in 2022 can also apply for AIFSET 2022.
AIFSET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of AIFSET is based on 12th class syllabus. It contains topics from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- Living and Nonliving
- Origin and Evolution of Life
- Animal Physiology
- Genetic basis of inheritance
- Human Disorders
- Plant Physiology
- Cell Structure and Function
- Ecology and Ecosystems
- Reproduction in Plants
- Units and Measurements
- Heat Transfer
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Light and Sound
- Modern Physics
- Chemical Bonding
- The Atomic Structure
- The Periodic Table
- Mixtures, Solution and Solublity
- Water and Organic Compound in the Environment
- Forensic Sciences: Definition and History
- Police Organization
- Crime Scene
- Definition and Types of Crimes
- General Awareness and GK
AIFSET 2022 Exam Pattern
Given below is the exam pattern of AIFSET 2022.
- Number of questions: There are 100 multiple-choice questions in the test.
- Type of examination: The test is objective in nature. It comprises multiple-choice questions.
AIFSET 2022 Participating Universities
Here’s the list of universities taking part in AIFSET 2022.
- AP Goyal Shimla University
- Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur
- Invertis University, Bareilly
About B.Sc in Forensic Sciences Course
B.Sc in Forensic Sciences is a 3 year duration course. It basically trains the students to understand and analyze a criminal activity or a crime scene. Generally, Forensic Science is a crime-based science but, these days forensic science graduates are often consulted in civil cases such as at the time of proving the validity of a signature on a will or any other crucial document.
Professionals in forensic science are often consulted when people are involved in illegal activities. Forensic Science is majorly classified into 3 groups:
- Medical Data Science: This includes Psychiatry, Forensic Pathology, Forensic Medicine and Ontology
- Laboratory Sciences: This includes Biology, Chemistry, Toxicology, Fingerprints, Ballistics, Suspected Documents and marks and impressions.
- Field Sciences: This includes Crime Scene investigation that incorporates areas such as fire and explosion scenes and secret drug laboratories.
Career Opportunities After Qualifying B.Sc in Forensic Sciences
After doing Bachelor’s in Forensic Science, lots of career opportunities open up in front of the candidate. Listed below are the career opportunities that candidates can consider after graduating.
- The candidate can jobs in both government and private sector like agencies, hospitals and laboratories. Apart from these fields there are other areas which can be considered like Anti-Terrorist operations, Mass disaster management, Cybercrime investigation, protection of human rights, environment, consumer, and intellectual property rights.
- Few corporate organizations hire Forensic Science Graduates ad Document Experts.
- Forensic Science Laboratories (FSL) hires forensic scientists from all across the India.
- The professionals can also find other opportunities in other sectors like Civil Services, Police, Banks, Paint Industry, Clinical Research, Biotechnology, Pharamaceutical Industry and Software.
- The CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation , IB (Intelligence Bureau) and the country’s apolice department recruits forensic graduates.
- Forensic graduates can also practice freelance jobs, but this requires particular certificates by the State Forensic Department.
Email: [email protected]
Mobile number: +91-7411781692
Official Website: aifset.com
FAQs on AIFSET 2022
Ans AIFSET offers only B.Sc in Forensic Science.
Ans After B.Sc in Forensic Science several career opportunities opens up in front of you, the candidate can get jobs in various fields, both government and private sector like jobs in the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), Intelligence Bureau (IB) and country’s police departments etc.
Ans. Via AIFSET 2022, these three universities will grant admission; Invertis University, Bareilly; Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur; and AP Goyal Shimla University.
Ans To apply in AIFSET 2022, the candidate can visit the official website and register themselves succesfully through the registration link.
Ans. AIFSET stands for All India Forensic Science Entrance Test.
Ans. AIFSET 2022 will take place on January 30, 2022.