AIEED 2021 Result: ARCH College of Design and Business will release the AIEED 2021 Result online on the official website. Candidates can check/access their result by entering their control no and password which generated at the time of AIEED application form, Selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of final result. Qualified candidates will be selected for the documents verification round. A confirmation email will be sent to the candidates in which all the details related to the documents verification process will be mentioned. For more information regarding AIEED 2021 Result, scroll down the article.
AIEED 2021 Result
Selected candidates should reach to the prescribed venue on the allotted time and date. Candidates are required to carry all the original documents at the time of document verification. To stay updated with AIEED 2021 result, follow the below given schedule.
Schedule for AIEED 201 Result
|Exam Date slots||
12 Apr – 2nd May 2021
05 – 15 May 2021
|Date of Result||To be announced!|
Check Result here : Test takers can check their AIEED 2021 result online on aieed.com,
How to check AIEED 2021 Result?
Candidates appeared in AIEED 2021 can check their result online on the official website by following the below given steps.
Step 1 : Visit the official website and click on the relevant link for ‘AIEED 2021 Result’
Step 2: A page will be displayed where candidates need to enter their Control number and Password. (screenshot below)
Step 3 : Once you enter your login credentials, AIEED 2021 result shall be displayed on your screen.
Step 4 : Candidates must download the result and take a print out of the same for future references.
AIEED 2021 Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of merit marks that candidate have scored in the AIEED examination. Selection of candidates is strictly based on merit. Conducting body shall judge the cumulative performance in all parameters and all these parameters will be considered for the final selection of candidates. Following are the parameters to be judged.
- Performance in past education
- AIEED exam result (combining all stages of examination)
- Performance in Personal Interview and portfolio
AIEED 2021 Admission Procedure – Guidelines
Candidates those have qualified the AIEED examination have to deposit the admission fee as prescribed in the selection letter within stipulated time in order to secure admission. Candidates can check some rules that will be followed at the time of admission:
- The final selection of the candidate will only be considered when the candidate fulfills all the requirements mentioned, as well as fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- In case of discrepancy in producing the relevant documents then candidates can result in cancellation of admission.
- Candidates those get admission before their 12th result, they have to submit the passing certificate before the start of the class.
- Students securing admission before giving in results for 12th or Graduation have to submit a non-judicial stamp of Rs 50 stating that the admission is provisional subject to passing the qualifying exam (12th or Graduation). Format can be obtained from the Admission office at ARCH.
- Selected Students would be required to submit a Letter of Recommendation from any of the following: Practitioner Doctor, Gazetted Officer, Chartered Accountant / Company Secretary.
Documents Required for Admission Procedure
Candidates should carry their original documents at the time of admission procedure. The list of documents as mentioned below:
- 4 Color Photographs
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- 10th and 12th passing certificate
- School Leaving
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Passing certificate for Post Graduate Courses. ,
- SC/ST, Others (Physically Challenged, NRI, Defense, Artisans)
ARCH College of Design & Business conducts the exam of All Indian Entrance Exam for Design – Scholarship Aptitude Test (AIEED – SAT). This exam is conducting for providing scholarship opportunities to meritorious students. It is a scholarship test conducted every year for awarding scholarships to deserving students. Scholarship will be given to students on the basis of the following criteria: AIEED result, Performance in past qualification, Interview + Portfolio, Income of the family, Ward of a single parent, Servicemen, Craftsmen or artisan etc. In addition, scholarship is provided on the basis of following:
- Performance in AIEED 2021
- Performance in the last qualifying examination for UG and Graduation for PG Course.
Scholarships are also awarded in the following special cases for students of:
- Defense Personnel.
- For Artisans Children.
- For Single Mother-Child and Children of weaker sections of society
Note : Scholarship can be availed on a first come first served basis. Student failing to secure scholarship within the stipulated time will lose the scholarship and it will be awarded to the next student on the waiting list.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
All Indian Entrance Exam for Design (AIEED) conducts the exam for the admissions in designer course. The exam will be conducted in online mode as well as in offline mode. Candidates first have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test (GAT) and the duration of the exam will be 2 hrs and it is compulsory for all candidates. Second stage will be Creative Aptitude Test (CAT) and the duration of the exam will be 3 hrs. Candidates have to select their slot of time and date for the exam as per preference. The candidate have to take the exam on the selected slot. Candidates are not allowed to change the slot once selected.Then the candidates will appear for personal interview.
About ARCH College of Design & Business
The Arch College of Design & Business was founded in 2000 and is suited at Jaipur. This institute introduces the design education of UG and PG courses. Candidates can also check the B. Voc and BBA courses. There will be different types of designing such as fashion designing, interior designing, jewelry designing, product designing and graphic designing. There will be two exams. General Aptitude Test (GAT) will be compulsory for all the candidate and Creative Aptitude Test (CAT) will be for UG candidates. After the entrance exam candidates have to appear for personal interview and portfolio.