AIE Delhi Application Form 2021 – The candidates can fill the online application form to appear in the IPU CET for AIE Delhi Admission 2021 in the B.Ed and B.Ed. Spl. Ed. (LD) online at ipu.ac.in and aie.ac.in. Last date to apply for the form till July 15, 2021, To fill the application form the students have to fill the form in the prescribed format and to submit the same they need to pay the required amount of fees in the online mode. Before applying online candidates need to check the eligibility criteria completely. For more details about AIE Delhi Application Form 2021 check this page below.
Latest: Application Form for AIE Delhi Admission 2021 is available now. Scroll down to Apply.
AIE Delhi Application Form 2021
The candidates can check below the dates for filling the AIE Delhi Application Form 2021:
|Application form release date||08 Jun 2021|
|Last date for receipt of completed application forms at AIE||15 Jul 2021|
|Application form correction||to be announced|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for AIE Delhi 2021 Application Form.
Official Website: ipu.ac.in
Candidates can apply for both programs (B.Ed. & B.Ed. Spl. Ed. LD) by filling separate application forms online. A separate Application Form has to be filled in for both the programs.
also check, AIE Delhi Admit Card 2021
Instruction to Candidates before filling the AIE Delhi 2021 Application Form
- All particulars / details sought from the candidate in the form should be provided and the completed application form signed by the candidate.
- Incomplete application forms, the ones not signed by the candidate or signed by some one on behalf of the candidate will be rejected for furnishing of Incorrect Information
- If at any stage, it will be found that the candidate given the false information in the application form or produced false certificates, his / her admission (even if granted) will be canceled and fees paid by him / her forfeited. Criminal proceedings may also be initiated against such candidates.
How to apply for AIE Delhi 2021 Admission
The candidates can check the steps below to apply for AIE Delhi Admission 2021
Step 1: The candidates have to visit the official website of IPU as and when the application form is released for B.Ed and B.Ed. Spl. Ed. (LD) courses. The webiste for application form fill up is ipu.ac.in
Step 2: The candidtaes can check the link to access the application form.
Step-3: Sign-up by filling-up Course Applied; Category; Candidate Name, Mobile Number and E-mail ID, After clicking SUBMIT button/ tab, the candidates will receive Application Sequence No (User ID) & Password on their registered E-mail ID during Signing.
Step 4: The candidates need to also upload their scanned images of photo and signature in the online application form.
Candidates should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph, signature in jpg/jpeg format and relevant certificates pdf format as per the process given below:
i. Photograph Image:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size color picture on light background (not older than 03 weeks)
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- The size of the scanned image should be up to 10KB – 100 KB in jpg/ jpeg format only.
ii. Signature image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Size of file should be up to 10 KB – 100KB in Jpg/jpeg format only.
Step 5: The last step is to make the payment. The payment is to be also made in the online mode using the available payment modes.
AIE Delhi 2021 Application Fee
The application fee to apply for AIE Delhi Admission 2021 is Rs. 1200/-
also check, AIE Delhi Result 2021
Required Documents to fill the AIE Delhi Admission 2021 Application Form
Following documents must be enclosed with the application form and the candidates are advised to ensure that they have to provide all the correct documents, in any case any discrepancy occur then their form get cancelled.
- Admit Card and Attendance Card.
- Proof of age as per Std X / XII or Equivalent Examination Mark-sheet /TC.
- Statement of Marks of qualifying examination with aggregate marks.
- Statement of Marks of higher degrees / examinations.
- Appropriate certificates in respect of various categories to avail priority of admission which are as under:-
- Certificate No 1 (for dependents of Army personnel serving / retired).
- Certificate No 2 (for dependents of Army personnel killed in action / died during service / disabled in action).
- Certificate No 3 (for dependents of Army Medical Corps / AD Corps Officers serving in Air Force / Navy Medical Establishment).
- Certificate No 4 (for dependent of serving MNS / APS / TA Personnel).
- Certificate No 5 (for adopted children of Army personnel at least 05 years prior to seeking admission)
- Certificate No 6 (for children of widows of Army personnel who are born as a result of first marriage and the widow later re-married a civilian).
- Certificate No 7 (for step children of Army personnel who were born out of wedlock where at least one parent belonged to Army).