AIAPGET 2022 Syllabus – AIAIPGET or All India AYUSH Post-graduate entrance test is held by National Testing Agency (NTA). It is conducted for admissions into various courses such as MD/MS/ PG Diploma in Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Siddha, and Unani courses. The exam is held online as a Computer-based test for 120 minutes. AIAPGET 2022 is not tough to crack, but will definitely not be easy due to its high-level competition and its vast syllabus. That is why to get through the examination, students should clearly know the syllabus of AIAPGET 2022. So, here on this page, there are many details on the syllabus, exam pattern, books, preparation tips for AIAPGET 2022 are given.
AIAPGET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for AIAPGET 2022 will be based on the subjects studied by students in their BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BSMS. That means a student who has applied for an Ayurveda-related course for AIAPGET 2022, can refer to the topics studied by them in their Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine, and Surgery (BAMS).
In the same way, the syllabus for other courses is also based on the graduate-level education of a course opted by students. Here is the course wise syllabus for AIAPGET 2022.
In a nutshell, the syllabus for AIAPGET 2022 is based on the subjects / knowledge areas as per the Graduate Level Education Regulations of respective disciplines issued by NCISM / NCH.
Syllabus for Ayurveda (Based on BAMS)
This is the list of topics covered in Ayurveda for AIAPGET 2022. The links for the complete syllabus of Ayurveda are given below the topics.
- Pardartha Vigyan Evum Ayurveds Itihas
- Kriya Sharir
- Rachna Sharir
- Maulik Siddant Avum Astrang Hridaya
- Dravayguna Vignyan
- Roga Nidan
- Charak Samhita
- Prasuthi Tanta Evum Stri Yoga
- Kaumarbritya Parichaya
- Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Research Methodology and Medical Statistics
Check syllabus for BAMS from 1st – 4th year below from the table given below.
Syllabus for Unani (Based on BUMS)
This is the list of topics covered in Unani for AIAPGET 2022. The link for the complete syllabus of Unani is given below the topics.
- Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsifa
- Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya
- Tashreehul Badan
- Munafeul Aaza
- Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib
- Ilmul Advia
- Mahiyatul Amraz
- Communication Skills
- Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat
- Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom
- Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj
- Ilaj Bit Tadbeer
- Moalajat – I
- Moalajat – II
- Amraz Niswan
- Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumaulood
- Ilmul Jarahat
- Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan
Syllabus for Homeopathy
- Practice of Medicine
- Homoeopathic Philosophy
- Psychiatry Repertory
- Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Materia Medica
Syllabus for Siddha (Based on BSMS)
How to Complete AIAPGET 2022 Syllabus on Time?
To complete the syllabus on time you need perfect planning and strong determination to study. Here are some tips on how to complete AIAPGET syllabus on time.
- Allot time properly – When you are preparing the time table for exam preparation, make sure you are allotting time for each and every topic as per your syllabus. By doing this, you can cover the whole syllabus on time during your preparation.
- Follow the time-table – Also study the whole syllabus as per your timetable, in which you have divided the whole syllabus into parts. Do not break the schedule in order to not skip any topic.
- Do not forget to study skipped topics – Study regularly according to your timetable to avoid any confusion on what topic to study next. Also make sure you are studying the skipped topics too.
AIAPGET 2022 Exam Pattern
Here is the exam pattern for AIAPGET 2022 to get a clear understanding of the AIAPGET 2022 examination.
Mode of the exam: It is conducted in online mode as a Computer-based test.
Duration of the exam: It is conducted for 120 minutes (2 hours).
Exam paper language: Ayurveda paper is given in both English and Hindi languages. Homeopathy paper is given in the English language only. Sidha paper will be given in English and Tamil languages. The Unani paper will be given in English and Urdu languages.
Type of questions: All Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) are given in the exam paper.
The number of questions: A total of 120 MCQs are given in the examination.
Total Marks: The exam paper is given for a total of 480 marks.
Marking Scheme: 4 marks are awarded for each correct answer. No marks will be given or deducted for questions left without answering.
Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Books for AIAPGET 2022
The candidates are advised to give preference to the under-graduation books of the course they have opted for. Here are some books for AIAPGET 2022, that would you can add to your preparation process for AIAPGET 2022.
|Global Ayurveda Part 1 by Dr. KA Tawalare and Others||Check Price Here|
|Global Ayurveda PART 2 BY Dr. KATawalare and Others||Check Price Here|
|The Premier (MCQ for Post Graduation Unani Entrance Examination)
by Dr. Haqeeq Ahmad and Dr. Isharul Hasan
|Check Price Here|
|Unani General Knowledge MCQ’s Solved Question Of MD for
PG Entrance Test, BUMS, MD (Unani) by Dr. Saleem Akhtar
|Check Price Here|
|Solved Multiple Choice Questions UPSC & MD Entrance Examination Homeopathy Part III by Dr.VKChauhan||Check Price Here|
Preparation Tips for AIAPGET 2022
Here are some preparation tips for AIAPGET 2022 that would aid you in any case of a dilemma on how to start and go forward with your preparation.
- Start the preparation early: Always start your preparation early. Last day preparation or preparation started before few days of the examination will only leave you stressed and your preparation incomplete. So, it is always a best choice, to start your preparation as early as possible.
- Don’t Stress too much: Excess of stress will only effect your health in a bad way. It also does nothing good to your preparation and shows a very little progress. So, stay calm and prepare for your exam with zero stress. Also try some relaxing techniques such as meditation, yoga or even taking to someone close could help to relieve your stress.
- Follow a Timetable: First know the syllabus completely to analyze the difficulty of the topics. Then, divide them as per your preferences and prepare a time table then. Stick to the time table and study accordingly.
- Consistency is the Key: Never skip your study hours and study daily at a same time as per your timetable. Studying daily at a same time, will make your brain to get habituated to your study routine which will show you the best results. And always remember consistency is the key to success!
FAQs on AIAPGET 2022 Syllabus
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Ans: Yes, knowing the exam syllabus completely and clearly will benefit you by helping you to plan your preparation accordingly.
Ans: No, you are not required to Study the whole syllabus of AIAPGET. As you have mentioned you have opted for Ayurveda in AIAPGET 2022, it will be enough for you to study the under-graduate level topics of Ayurveda thoroughly.
Ans: AIAPGET will have a total of 120 MCQs, where the total marks are 480.
Ans: No, every course is opted for will have a different syllabus in AIAPGET 2022. The syllabus for the courses is based on the respective course’s under-graduation subjects/topics.
Ans: AIAPGET 2022 will be conducted in online mode only as a computer-based test.
Ans: Yes, there will be negative marking for AIAPGET 2022. For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted. Whereas, for each correct answer you will be awarded 4 marks.
Ans: No, there will be no negative marking for any unanswered questions. Negative marking will only be done when you have selected an incorrect option for a question. If you leave the question unanswered, you will neither be awarded any mark nor any mark will be deducted for that question.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,