ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 – Army Institute of Nursing conducts, Guwahati conducts ACN Online Admission Test (OAT) every year for admission into B.Sc Nursing course. Through this exam, admission into Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Cantt and Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati is given. This nursing entrance exam comprises 120 multiple-choice questions. Admission is strictly based on the merit ranking of the marks obtained in OAT. Check more details about ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 from this page such as application form, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern etc.
ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022
Latest – The eligible candidates can apply for ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 on the official website of ACN, at acn.co.in
ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 Dates
The candidates preparing for ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 should be familiar with the important series of events and dates for the examination schedule. Aspirants can refer to the table below as follows:
|online application form release||3rd week of Apr 2022|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date to apply with late application fee||to be announced|
|Release of Admit Card||to be announced|
|Online Admission Test (OAT) 2022||4th week of Jun 2022|
|Declaration of result||to be announced|
ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 Overview
The rationalized overview about ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 regarding the details of the same is formulated in the table below.
|Exam Name||ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022|
|Conducting Body||Army Institute of Nursing (AIN)|
|Course Offered||B.Sc Nursing|
|No. of Times Exam is Held||Annually|
|Duration of Exam||2 Hours|
|No. of Questions Asked||120 Questions|
|Sections in Exam||5|
|Type of Questions Asked||MCQs|
|Marks per Question||+1|
ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 is exclusively conducted for female dependants belonging from Army personnel/servicemen, etc. The aspirants have to follow the eligibility criteria mentioned as:
- Age Limit: The candidate should fall into the age group of 17 to not more than 25 as of Dec 31, 2022.
- Category: Only female dependent wards of serving Army personnel, eligible Retired Army personnel, war widows (Veer Naaris), and widows of Army soldiers are eligible for admission to the B. Sc. (Nursing) course at ACN Jalandhar Cantt. The children of the Army personnel are also eligible and they are required to submit the proof for the same for thei eligibility for admission into Jalandhar Cantt.
- Educational Qualifications: The candidate from a recognized institution must have passed the 12th Class examination in one sitting, ie on your first attempt. The candidate must have the subjects as Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB), and English, as well as a minimum of 45 percent combined in PCB at a recognized Board / University’s qualifying examination (10+2). Candidates who have pursued B.Sc and other graduation degree with same subjects in practical else other formats are also eligible.
- Fitness Requirements: The candidate must be physically and psychologically fit to pursue the course, as determined by MH/RMO/Registered Medical Practitioner.
ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 Application Form
The eligible candidates are required to fill out the ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 Application Form for registering themselves for the entrance examination. The essentials for the same are as follow:
How to Apply?- The details to apply for the registration of ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 are mentioned below.
- The interested applicants can register themselves through the online portal of AIN, Guwahati at ainguwahati.org.
- The procedure and guidelines for payment of fee and uploading of documents while filling out the ‘ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 Application Form’ will be available on the AIN official website link for the candidates.
- Those candidates who have paid the application fee, will be notified through the publishing of OAT Roll Numbers on the AIN’s official website.
- The candidate must adhere by the eligibility criteria followed by ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 while filling out the application form. The candidates found ineligible will be disqualified in the later stages of admission.
Documents to be uploaded with Application Form– The following documents are to uploaded with the application form.
- Proof of age as per Std X / XII or Equivalent Examination Mark-sheet/TC.
- Statement of Marks of qualifying examination with aggregate marks.
- Appropriate certificates in respect of various categories to avail priority of admission.
Application Fee- The amount of the application fee will be available soon. The fee can be paid online.
ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 Syllabus
For the preparation of ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 candidates are required to be well-versed with the syllabus to schedule the strategy accordingly. The details are noted below.
- The major topics are in accordance with the 10+2 scheme / pre-medical / intermediate science or an equivalent exam of the State Education Board / Indian University.
- The standardized scheme of the question paper will be based on 11th and 12th based curriculum.
- The broad topics from which the questions are asked, is mentioned as:
- General Awareness
ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The examination pattern followed in the structuring of the entrance test for ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 is as mentioned in the following points:
- Exam Mode: The examination is conducted in online mode.
- Language: The exam paper will be available in English language
- Duration: The exam is of 2 Hours
- Type of Questions: The question will be objective(MCQs) in nature
- Total Questions: The paper will consist of a total of 120 questions
- Total Marks: The total tally comprises of 120 marks
- Marks per Question: +1 will be awarded for each correct response
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect response
- Marking Scheme: The marks will be concluded out of 120 as total, adding +1 for correct and 0.25 as negative marking for innorect response(s).
|Sections||Questions per Section|
|Part I: Biology||50 [25(Botany)+25(Zoology)]|
|Part II: Physics||25|
|Part III: Chemistry||25|
|Part IV: english||10|
|Part V: General Awareness||10|
ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 Books Section
The candidates can refer to the books below for the preparation of the ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022.
|NCERT Exemplar Problems-Solutions by Arihant Experts||Buy here|
|Concept of Physics by HC Verma||Buy here|
|A Comprehensive Guide on General English for Competitive Examinations by Oswal||Buy here|
|Quantitative Aptitude by RSAgrawal||Buy here|
|General Knowledge Book for Competitive Exams by Manohar Pandey||Buy here|
ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 Admit Card Section
The Admit Card for ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 will be made available in online format on the official website of AIN, Guwahati. The essentials for the same are mentioned below:
- Details Needed to Download Admit Card: The candidate is required to mention the credentials as registered E-mail ID and DOB as the password to log into the admit card portal.
- How to Carry Admit Card: The admit card is to be carried as a printout (Hardcopy) along with valid ID proof while appearing for the OAT at the respective test center.
- What Other Documents to Carry With Admit Card: Valid ID proof(Preferably, Aadhar card, University/school ID, Passport, etc.)
Details Mentioned in Admit Card
- Candidate’s Name
- Parents’ Name
- Signature of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Test Center Details(Address)
- Application Number
- Exam Instructions
Note- The candidates will not receive any hardcopy of the ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 Admit Card, dispatched at their address under any conducive situation.
ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 Result
The Result for ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 will be released both on the official website of AIN Guwahati and ACN.
- All the qualified candidates of OAT and recommended for admission to Jalandhar Cantt will also be individually informed for counseling.
- The result will be available in the form of ‘Merit List’, consisting of the names of the candidates to appear for the further admission process.
- There will be no scope for re-evaluation for the candidates, as the exam is conducted online.
Merit List for Counselling: The merit list for ACN Jalandhar Cantt will prepare on the candidates’ performance in the entrance examination and weightage towards gallantry awardees. The selected candidates will be called individually to the premises for verification of documents and further admission process.
ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 Counseling
After the results are announced, selected candidates will be called for counseling. Individuals would also be invited to be personally informed for counseling by ACN Jalandhar Cantt. At the time of counseling, candidates invited for admission to the ACN Jalandhar Cantt’s B.Sc Nursing program must pay a registration fee as well as a willingness certificate.
Process of Counseling: The process of counseling for ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 is as follows:
- Candidates who have passed the OAT and have been recommended for admission to ACN Jalandhar Cantt will be notified separately for counseling by ACN Jalandhar Cantt.
- Candidates nominated for admission to the ACN Jalandhar Cantt’s B.Sc Nursing program must pay a registration fee of Rs 10,000/-.
- At the time of counseling, the candidate must also present a willingness certificate regarding joining in the form of a Crossed Demand Draft in the name of Army College of Nursing, Jalandhar Cantt, be admitted to the course by the due date, and formally join ACN Jalandhar Cantt for the course at least two days prior to the start of the course.
- The candidate will be allowed to proceed only once she has paid her dues by the deadline.
- If an applicant fails to pay the requisite fee as specified in the prospectus and/or fails to enroll in the course by the deadline, her candidature will be deemed void, and the seat will be awarded to the next candidate on the waiting list.
Documents Needed During Counselling: The documents required during the counseling process for admission in ACN Jalandhar Cantt are mentioned below:
- Original/provisional degree and statement of marks of qualifying examination and other higher examination passed by the candidates.
- Character / Conduct Certificate issued by a Gazetted Officer / Head of the Institution last attended.
- Migration Certificate from the university from which the candidate has passed her last examination.
- Domicile Certificate
- Physical Fitness Certificate
ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 Fee Structure
The fee structure followed by ACN Jalandhar Cant including the details are as follows:
|Nature of Fee||Amount|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Other Charges||Rs. 67,420/-|
|University Charges||Rs. 8000/-|
|Security Deposit||Rs. 15,000/-|
FAQs for ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022
Ans. The candidate can register through an online application form at the official website of AIN, Guwahati at ainguwahati.org.
Ans. The application form for ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 is released on online mode at official website of AIN, Guwahati.
Ans. The correct response will receive +1 and 0.25 is deducted for every incorrect response.
Ans. ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 is conducted for admission into b.sc nursing courses.
The ACN Jalandhar OAT 2022 is conducted by the Army Institute of Nursing(AIN), Guwahati.
Ans. The entrance examination is organized by AIN, Guwhati with ACN and AIN as the participatory colleges.