ABVMU CET 2022 Result – Atal Bihar Vajpayee Medical University, UP (ABVMU, UP) will be declared the ABVMU CET result 2022 online at abvmuup.edu.in. Candidates can also check their ABVMU CET 2022 result from this article. The result is declared in the form of a merit list with the names and roll number of qualifying students. Candidates have to secure a minimum of 50% marks in the entrance test to clear the exam. Thereafter, qualifying candidates can apply for counseling rounds online. There will be in total 03 counseling rounds. Get complete details on ABVMU CET 2022 result from this article.
ABVMU CET 2022 Result
As per the official notification, there is no provision for rechecking/ revaluation of answer sheets and results.
Check result here: Candidates can check the ABVMU CET 2022 result as per schedule.
also check, ABVMU CET 2022 Admit Card
ABVMU CET 2022 Result Overview
|Examination Name||ABVMU CET/ UP B.Sc Nursing CET|
|Conducting Body||Atal Bihar Vajpayee Medical University, UP|
|The result can be checked from||abvmuup.edu.in|
|Result Format||Merit List|
ABVMU CET 2022 Result Important Dates
Go through the complete schedule regarding ABVMU CET result 2022 from this article.
|ABVMU CET 2022 (UP B.Sc Nursing CET 2022)||to be announced|
|Result Declaration||to be announced|
|Tentative Date of 1st Counseling||to be announced|
|Tentative Date of 2nd Counseling||to be announced|
|Last date up to 3rd counseling for which students will be
admitted against available vacancies
|to be announced|
How to Check ABVMU CET Result 2021?
The result for ABVMU CET 2022, or commonly known as UP B.Sc Nursing CET, releases online on the official website of the University. Candidates who appear for the entrance test can check the result using the direct link available below the dates table. The steps to check the ABVMU CET result is available below:
- 1st step: Go to the official website of the University, abvmuup.edu.in.
- 2nd step: Now, click on the ‘UP B.Sc Nursing CET 2022’ button.
- 3rd step: Aspirants are directed for the Entrance Test Portal. Here, they will get the result link.
- 4th step: Click on the ABVMU CET merit list link.
- 5th step: Now, tap on the download button to save the merit list.
Tie Resolution Criteria for ABVMU CET
While preparing the merit list, ABVMU has to overlook the tie criteria. There are some cases when one or more candidates secures equal marks. As not more than a candidate can take place in a position of merit list, the University has come up with tie-breaking criteria. Check out the complete procedure below:
- Those who have secure the highest marks in subjects (entrance exam) in the given sequence are placed higher – 1) Biology 2) Chemistry 3) Physics.
- If the tie is still not resolved, the 12th class marks percentage is considered. In case marks are the same in the 12th class also, then individual marks in order are considered 1) Biology 2) Chemistry 3) Physics).
- Higher age (older)
ABVMU CET Qualifying Marks 2022
To clear the entrance test, candidates have to make sure that they obtain minimum qualifying marks as prescribed by ABVMU. Check out the ABVMU CET qualifying marks 2022 below.
|Stage of Test||Qualifying Marks|
|Entrance Test||50% marks|
UP B.Sc Nursing Seats and Fee Structure
The distribution of the B.Sc Nursing seats, seat matrix and fee structure are shared by different Nursing Colleges. The list of eligible candidates with the details of a number of seats, fee structure and others shall display before the candidate complete the filling/ locking of choices before the counseling. Moreover, for the minor institutions (government-approved), 50% of seats can be filled by the college itself. However, it is important that a candidate clear CET first with more than 50% marks.
ABVMU CET Counseling 2022
The selection of candidates for the UP B.Sc Nursing course will strictly be based on the merit of the entrance test and preference of college. On clearing the test, aspirants have to appear for the counseling round. There will be 03 counseling sessions that will take place. Check more details on ABVMU CET counseling 2022 below:
- While applying for counseling, aspirants have to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/-.
- A separate payment of Rs. 5000/- in favor of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, UP should also be deposited by the candidate after seat allotment.
- The amount of Rs. 5000/- shall be returned to candidates when they join any one of the Nursing courses. However, if the candidate opts out and does not join then the university shall not return the fee.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Atal Bihar Vajpayee Medical University, Uttar Pradesh is a state-level university that covers various colleges. The ABVMU gives affiliation to all government and private dental, medical, paramedical and nursing colleges in the sta of Uttar Pradesh. The University was set up in 2018 under act no. 42 of 2018.
Ans. Aspirants can check ABVMU CET result via abvmuup.edu.in.
Ans. ABVMU CET qualifying marks are 50%.
Ans. The seat matriculation, fee structure for the B.Sc Nursing course shall release at the time of counseling.
Insofar, official details of ABVMU CET 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
Official Website: abvmuup.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,