ABVMU CET 2022 Admit Card – Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, UP will be released the admit card for ABVMU CET 2022, The candidates can download the admit card from the direct link given below or from abvmuup.edu.in. The admit card has been released for the candidates who are appearing for Common Entrance Test (CET) for B.Sc Nursing course. To download it, the candidates have to enter their email id and password. In the admit card, details like exam date, timings of the test, venue of the entrance test etc are mentioned. On the day of the exam, the candidates are required to carry a printed copy of admit card, a mask, pair of hand gloves, hand sanitizer (50 ml), transparent water bottle etc. Check more details about ABVMU CET 2022 admit card from this page such as how to download it, details mentioned in it, what to carry with it.
ABVMU CET 2022 Admit Card
The call letters for the entrance test shall only be available online for those who have successfully submitted the online application.
Download Admit Card: Candidates can download the admit card for ABVMU CET 2022 from the official website.
also check, ABVMU CET 2022 Result
ABVMU CET 2022 Admit Card Overview
|Exam Name||ABVMU CET/ UP B.Sc Nursing CET|
|Conducting Authority||Atal Bihar Vajpayee Medical University, UP|
|Details in Admit Card||Candidate’s name
Date of birth
Date of entrance test
Candidate’s photograph and signature
Time of examination
Instruction to be followed on the exam day
|How to carry admit card||E-printout of the admit card|
|Mode of CET||Online|
ABVMU CET 2022 Admit Card Important Dates
Check important dates regarding ABVMU CET 2022 admit card from the table below:
|Admit Card Release Date||to be announced|
|ABVMU CET 2022 (UP B.Sc Nursing CET 2022)||to be announced|
How to Download ABVMU CET Admit Card 2022?
The admit cards for ABVMU CET 2022, also known as UP B.Sc CET 2022, releases online. The direct link to download the hall ticket is available below the dates table. Check the step by step process to download ABVMU CET admit card below:
- 1st step: Reach the official website of the University, abvmuup.edu.in.
- 2nd step: Click on the ‘B.Sc Nursing Course CET 2022’ button.
- 3rd step: Aspirants are now directed to the B.Sc Nursing CET portal. Click on the login link.
- 4th step: Here, enter the registered email address/ mobile number. Press the login button.
- 5th step: The ABVMU admit card shall display on the screen.
also check, ABVMU CET 2022 Application Form
Details Present on UP B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket
The hall tickets carry crucial information which will be useful on and after the exam date. The indicative list of details available on the UP B.Sc Nursing hall ticket is share below:
- Name of the candidate
- Exam Name
- Subject of Entrance Test
- Exam Timings
- Venue to the entrance test
- Exam Date
- Exam Related instructions
- Undertaking of Admit card
Discrepancy on UP B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022
There are cases when details available on the call letter are incorrect. In this case, aspirants have to immediately contact the University to make corrections to the admit card. They can get in touch with the University through the following mode:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +91 9151024467
- Address: Examination Section, Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, UP 9th Floor, Academic Block, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010 Uttar Pradesh
ABVMU CET 2022 Exam Day Instructions
Read the exam-related instructions for the ABVMU CET exam 2022 below:
- Only those candidates who have admit cards will be allowed to enter the test centre.
- Candidates have to reach the center at least 60 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- No aspirant is allowed to enter the exam hall 15 minutes after seating time. It is only after the exam is over that a candidate can leave the hall.
- Make sure to sign the attendance sheet available at Invigilator’s desk.
- Do not carry any textual material, printed or written matter or bits of paper or electronic gadgets to the centre.
- Follow the COVID-19 advisory which includes maintaining 06 feet distance, carrying a mask/ face shield, a pair of hand gloves, a sanitiser (50 ML) and drinking water in a transparent bottle.
- At the exam centre, fill the undertaking of admit card and undergo body temperature checking.
UP B.Sc Nursing CET 2022 Exam Pattern
Check out the previous year’s UP B.Sc Nursing CET exam pattern below:
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Duration of Exam: 03 hours
- Shift Timings: 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Number of Questions: 200 Questions
- Negative Marking: No marks deducted
- Qualifying Marks: 50%
- Level of exam: Intermediate
|English and General Knowledge||20%|
WhatAfter ABVMU CET Admit Card is Out?
After the admit card is out, aspirants are advised to visit the test center at least a day before the exam date. Thereafter, the University shall declare the ABVMU CET result 2021 on the official website abvmuup.edu.in. The result is declared in the form of a merit list with the names of the qualifying candidates. Based on the merit list, aspirants are called for the counseling round for which they have to apply online.
About ABVMU CET
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Atal Bihar Vajpayee Medical University UP conducts the ANBVMU Common Enbntrace Test also known as UP B.Sc Nursing CET. As the name suggests, it is an entrance test that helps candidates to take admission into the 04-year B.Sc Nursing course. Candidates have to make sure that they obtain a minimum of 50% marks in the entrance test to qualify the exam.
Ans. The ABVMU CET admit card dates is yet to be announced.
Ans. Candidates can access the ABVMU CET admit card link via abvmuup.edu.in.
Ans. To download ABVMU CET admit card, go to abvmuup.edu.in. Click on the ‘B.Sc Nursing Course CET 2022’ button. Now, tap on the login link and enter the email address/ mobile number and password. The admit card then displays on the screen.
Insofar, official details of ABVMU CET 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
Official Website: abvmuup.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,